Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aavi's art shop: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Spaceystarwolf

I make and add you to the list then! Thank you for the kind words! It is much appreciated Xx

I will admit I am not all that skilled at human art, from a very young age I have leant heavily into animal/fantasy based art BUT I am going to start practicing more with them at some point so if/when I feel comfortable selling commissions for humans I can message you!
At this point in time I do not feel you would get an end product worth your money if the character is human or very human based and that is unfair.

It makes me very happy that you feel my art is worthy of your character! I will work on improving my humanoid art in my spare time so we can both leave with an image we love!
@Spaceystarwolf

I make and add you to the list then! Thank you for the kind words! It is much appreciated Xx

I will admit I am not all that skilled at human art, from a very young age I have leant heavily into animal/fantasy based art BUT I am going to start practicing more with them at some point so if/when I feel comfortable selling commissions for humans I can message you!
At this point in time I do not feel you would get an end product worth your money if the character is human or very human based and that is unfair.

It makes me very happy that you feel my art is worthy of your character! I will work on improving my humanoid art in my spare time so we can both leave with an image we love!
INNIwp8.png
I'd absolutely love to know when you are up to doing humanesque commissions, because I do absolutely love your style, and i'll gladly pay the price for one, for now im going to save up for one of one of my dragons, the girl in my photo actually
I'd absolutely love to know when you are up to doing humanesque commissions, because I do absolutely love your style, and i'll gladly pay the price for one, for now im going to save up for one of one of my dragons, the girl in my photo actually

sig_by_cas_a_fras-dck18uu.gif
@Spaceystarwolf

I will make a note of that for you!
I cannot say when it will be as I really have not done much with people for a long time but I will start working on that skill asap! The base skills (sketching painting ect) are all there just the anatomy is not something I have dealt with in much of my work which should not be hard to rectify with a bit of time.

Oh she is really beautiful! I look forward to the opportunity to paint her for you!
I am always open to taking genes, old festival items and certain apparel my dragons need as full or partial payment if you find yourself with spares of any of those! Currently thats what I am spending the gems/treasure on anyway so it all works out.
@Spaceystarwolf

I will make a note of that for you!
I cannot say when it will be as I really have not done much with people for a long time but I will start working on that skill asap! The base skills (sketching painting ect) are all there just the anatomy is not something I have dealt with in much of my work which should not be hard to rectify with a bit of time.

Oh she is really beautiful! I look forward to the opportunity to paint her for you!
I am always open to taking genes, old festival items and certain apparel my dragons need as full or partial payment if you find yourself with spares of any of those! Currently thats what I am spending the gems/treasure on anyway so it all works out.
INNIwp8.png
She really is, she's my pretty girl, one of my dream dragons, perfectly matched and i just saw her sitting in the AH, so i snapped her the heck up, I actually have a bunch of art done for her, including one really pretty one that gives a feel for her, there are more but, this is one of my favourites [img]https://i.imgur.com/bu16Ayt.png[/img]
She really is, she's my pretty girl, one of my dream dragons, perfectly matched and i just saw her sitting in the AH, so i snapped her the heck up, I actually have a bunch of art done for her, including one really pretty one that gives a feel for her, there are more but, this is one of my favourites

bu16Ayt.png

@Aavinox, so right now I can't buy anything, but do you think I could give you a desc of what I would want in her drawing, for like a rough estimate of how much I would need to save up?
@Aavinox, so right now I can't buy anything, but do you think I could give you a desc of what I would want in her drawing, for like a rough estimate of how much I would need to save up?

@Spaceystarwolf

Sure! but if you were after a portrait of simular style and detail to my last one then it would just be the 4000gems or 3,600,000 treasure it only really goes up if the dragon has a super complex skin or like tons of apparel!

but shoot it over and I am happy to let you know Xx

Also really sorry for not responding to your last message I must have deleted the notif by mistake!
I adore that art of her!
@Spaceystarwolf

Sure! but if you were after a portrait of simular style and detail to my last one then it would just be the 4000gems or 3,600,000 treasure it only really goes up if the dragon has a super complex skin or like tons of apparel!

but shoot it over and I am happy to let you know Xx

Also really sorry for not responding to your last message I must have deleted the notif by mistake!
I adore that art of her!
INNIwp8.png
@AavinoxIt's perfectly alright, and yes as do I, she is so pretty in it. Onto what i would want tho-

I would want a space like background, black and scattered in stars, with a purple lunar eclipse in the background, and a pale purple mist curling around her. it would be a frontal view and she would have the onyx seraph necklace, and the night sky fillet in the picture as well. the mist is semi translucent, and would curl up around her neck. Hovering over her head i would want a glowing symbol of saturn, in purple, the moon centered behind her head. She would have perfect eye contact, eyes staring right at you, intensely almost like her gaze pierces to the very soul. A soft curl of the mouth would be seen on one side, in a light smirk, the feathers around her head raised and her head lowered lightly, so less over her bottom jaw shows. In all, a very regal photo, and mysterious. I'm going for a dark, mysterious theme with her, and regal, as she is the leader, and a necromancer, the mist around her is actually the Spirits she controls, coalesced into one
@AavinoxIt's perfectly alright, and yes as do I, she is so pretty in it. Onto what i would want tho-

I would want a space like background, black and scattered in stars, with a purple lunar eclipse in the background, and a pale purple mist curling around her. it would be a frontal view and she would have the onyx seraph necklace, and the night sky fillet in the picture as well. the mist is semi translucent, and would curl up around her neck. Hovering over her head i would want a glowing symbol of saturn, in purple, the moon centered behind her head. She would have perfect eye contact, eyes staring right at you, intensely almost like her gaze pierces to the very soul. A soft curl of the mouth would be seen on one side, in a light smirk, the feathers around her head raised and her head lowered lightly, so less over her bottom jaw shows. In all, a very regal photo, and mysterious. I'm going for a dark, mysterious theme with her, and regal, as she is the leader, and a necromancer, the mist around her is actually the Spirits she controls, coalesced into one

@Spaceystarwolf

Ok I think I get what you want!

So I work for £20 / 2000 gems / 1,800,000 treasure per hour

A normal portrait takes roughly 2 hours to finish SO I can either do a rougher less refined piece for 4000 gems and it will be more painterly with big strokes. So generally less 'neat' but still good in the 2 hour time frame

OR

If you want the same kind of detail/refinement that my examples have then it will probably take an extra hour so a total 6000 gems or 5,400,000 treasure?
@Spaceystarwolf

Ok I think I get what you want!

So I work for £20 / 2000 gems / 1,800,000 treasure per hour

A normal portrait takes roughly 2 hours to finish SO I can either do a rougher less refined piece for 4000 gems and it will be more painterly with big strokes. So generally less 'neat' but still good in the 2 hour time frame

OR

If you want the same kind of detail/refinement that my examples have then it will probably take an extra hour so a total 6000 gems or 5,400,000 treasure?
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox Well, personally I would want as much detail as can be put into it, as long as that may take so i'd say i'd go for the latter, which means even more saving
@Aavinox Well, personally I would want as much detail as can be put into it, as long as that may take so i'd say i'd go for the latter, which means even more saving

@Spaceystarwolf

Ok then it will be the 6000 gems or 5,400,000 treasure! I do mixed payments aswell.

Just let me know when you want to order and we can go from there! Good luck saving Xx
@Spaceystarwolf

Ok then it will be the 6000 gems or 5,400,000 treasure! I do mixed payments aswell.

Just let me know when you want to order and we can go from there! Good luck saving Xx
INNIwp8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6