Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aavi's art shop: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SarcasticHawke Perfect! I will work on finishing it over the next few days! Xx
@SarcasticHawke Perfect! I will work on finishing it over the next few days! Xx
INNIwp8.png
@SarcasticHawke Here is your angry mindflayer! Sorry for the delay in finishing it I had an unexpected family trip! [center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4c91/f/2018/225/e/2/sarcastichawke_clarota_by_raelyon-dck2p6u.png[/img][/center] This was alot of fun to work on and I enjoyed the challenge! Thank you for the chance to step out my comfort zone a little bit! Xx [center][i]Please make sure to save it to your computer for extra safety[/i][/center]
@SarcasticHawke

Here is your angry mindflayer! Sorry for the delay in finishing it I had an unexpected family trip!
sarcastichawke_clarota_by_raelyon-dck2p6u.png

This was alot of fun to work on and I enjoyed the challenge! Thank you for the chance to step out my comfort zone a little bit! Xx
Please make sure to save it to your computer for extra safety
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox He looks GORGEOUS!! Thank you so so much, I'm glad you had fun drawing him! There's no need to apologize for the wait as I am more than willing to wait for my art. Real life ALWAYS comes first =^3 This is beautiful and I'm hoping I can gain more gems to commission you again in the future!
@Aavinox He looks GORGEOUS!! Thank you so so much, I'm glad you had fun drawing him! There's no need to apologize for the wait as I am more than willing to wait for my art. Real life ALWAYS comes first =^3 This is beautiful and I'm hoping I can gain more gems to commission you again in the future!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

I am so glad you like it! It's by far one of my favorites I have done!

Oh gosh thank you! I really appreciate that! I look forward to potentially drawing another of your beautiful dragons Xx

Thank you so much for ordering from my shop!
@SarcasticHawke

I am so glad you like it! It's by far one of my favorites I have done!

Oh gosh thank you! I really appreciate that! I look forward to potentially drawing another of your beautiful dragons Xx

Thank you so much for ordering from my shop!
INNIwp8.png
Holy mother of Heck, i'm gonna Ping myself because I am in Need of this, time to start done diddly Saving Up @spaceystarwolf And your art is absolutely gorgeous, I love it, I know exactly who i will get one of

@Aavinox By chance, how much would one cost in USD, I can wrack up the treasure but I might also be able to pay in RL money
Holy mother of Heck, i'm gonna Ping myself because I am in Need of this, time to start done diddly Saving Up @spaceystarwolf And your art is absolutely gorgeous, I love it, I know exactly who i will get one of

@Aavinox By chance, how much would one cost in USD, I can wrack up the treasure but I might also be able to pay in RL money

sig_by_cas_a_fras-dck18uu.gif
@Aavinox
Wow.. these are incredible! I wish I could afford them! good luck with the art and your career! (I guess take this as a friendly bump CX)
@Aavinox
Wow.. these are incredible! I wish I could afford them! good luck with the art and your career! (I guess take this as a friendly bump CX)
@Spaceystarwolf
Thank you so much! Xx
I need to set my paypal up before I can take RL currency (Should hopfully be soonish) but when I do they will be sold for £40 (GBP) which is according to google around 50 USD!

@Cubbuggs
Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it even if you cannot afford them <3

@Spaceystarwolf
Thank you so much! Xx
I need to set my paypal up before I can take RL currency (Should hopfully be soonish) but when I do they will be sold for £40 (GBP) which is according to google around 50 USD!

@Cubbuggs
Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it even if you cannot afford them <3

INNIwp8.png
Alright, in the meantime im going to be saving my tail off, also, do you by any chance have a deviantart or something that you post your art on? I'd love to follow it to see what you draw
Alright, in the meantime im going to be saving my tail off, also, do you by any chance have a deviantart or something that you post your art on? I'd love to follow it to see what you draw

@Spaceystarwolf

Would you like me to let you know when I can take IRL currency? I can make a pinglist for it!

Sounds good! I appreciate your interest Xx
Here are my current art galleries!

Twitter
Tumblr
Furaffinity

I have a DA account but I no longer actually post art to it just use it to follow DA only artists.
@Spaceystarwolf

Would you like me to let you know when I can take IRL currency? I can make a pinglist for it!

Sounds good! I appreciate your interest Xx
Here are my current art galleries!

Twitter
Tumblr
Furaffinity

I have a DA account but I no longer actually post art to it just use it to follow DA only artists.
INNIwp8.png
I would absolutely love it if you could, i've looked through your other drawings and you are Really good. Do you think you could let me know if you ever draw humans? Because I have a character I have wanted drawn for a long time, but i've been picky with who i want to draw her, but I love your style
I would absolutely love it if you could, i've looked through your other drawings and you are Really good. Do you think you could let me know if you ever draw humans? Because I have a character I have wanted drawn for a long time, but i've been picky with who i want to draw her, but I love your style

1 2 3 4 5 6