Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@Syrrith

No problem, link to the dragon works just fine! ^^

I'd be asking the base price (2,000,000 treasure) for Sipha's commission since she doesn't have much apparel nor busy genes ^^ Feel free to send in the payment either via one-way-CR or PM and I shall start working on your commission! ^^
@Syrrith

No problem, link to the dragon works just fine! ^^

I'd be asking the base price (2,000,000 treasure) for Sipha's commission since she doesn't have much apparel nor busy genes ^^ Feel free to send in the payment either via one-way-CR or PM and I shall start working on your commission! ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Syrrith Your commission is now done! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/WdF8yJP.png[/img] Let me know if there's anything you wish to alter and I shall see what I can do!
@Syrrith

Your commission is now done! ^^

WdF8yJP.png

Let me know if there's anything you wish to alter and I shall see what I can do!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DV1U0gT.png[/img] [b]Some more items and UMAs added to my Bribe's section! Please take note that now [color=brown]UM accents that aren't listed on AH will be given the value of one bust![/color][/b] [quote][center][i][b]Bribe items will get you a discount equal to LAH pricing excluding items that are available in Gem Marketplace all year[/b] Item bundles don't have to be unopened, I'll accept opened bundles as long as I receive all the items of that bundle I need multiple pieces of some of the items listed here, feel free to inquire more information of which ones I need multiple pieces of! [b]UM accents that aren't listed on AH will be given the value of one bust![/b] You are also welcome to check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2562128#post_2562128] [b]the full list of my wishlist items[/b][/url], as I've listed here only the more valuable/high priority items[/i] [b]EGGS:[/b] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [b]SCATTERSCROLL:[/b] [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll] [b]BREED & GENE:[/b] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Breed Change: Snapper] [item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [b]SKIN & ACCENT:[/b] [skin=26458] [skin=28479] [skin=28490] [skin=29503] [skin=37099] [skin=38346] [b]BUNDLES:[/b] [item=Celadon Silks] [item=Sky Blue Silks] [item=A Flourish of Aquamarine] [b]APPAREL:[/b] [item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Autumnal Wreath] [item=Current Caller Raiment] [item=Marigold Flowerfall] [item=Seapetal Flowerfall] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Golden Seraph Necklace] [item=Golden Seraph Tail Bangle] [item=Haunted Flame Candles] [item=Ethereal Flame Candles] [item=Magician's Cobwebs] [item=Enchanter's Cobwebs] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap] [item=Chattering Parrot] [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat] [item=Privateer's Cutlass] [item=Ball Python] [item=Red-tailed Boa] [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=White and Gold Flair Scarf] [b]FAMILIARS:[/b] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [/quote] [size=1]@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @MeadowMatriarch @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt @EpikBri @Starviper
DV1U0gT.png

Some more items and UMAs added to my Bribe's section!

Please take note that now UM accents that aren't listed on AH will be given the value of one bust!

Quote:
Bribe items will get you a discount equal to LAH pricing excluding items that are available in Gem Marketplace all year

Item bundles don't have to be unopened, I'll accept opened bundles as long as I receive all the items of that bundle

I need multiple pieces of some of the items listed here, feel free to inquire more information of which ones I need multiple pieces of!

UM accents that aren't listed on AH will be given the value of one bust!

You are also welcome to check out the full list of my wishlist items, as I've listed here only the more valuable/high priority items

EGGS:
Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

SCATTERSCROLL:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

BREED & GENE:
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Snapper Tertiary Gene: Firefly Primary Gene: Skink

SKIN & ACCENT:

BUNDLES:
Celadon Silks Sky Blue Silks A Flourish of Aquamarine

APPAREL:
Thresher Flatfins Autumnal Wreath Current Caller Raiment Marigold Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Golden Seraph Necklace Golden Seraph Tail Bangle Haunted Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles Magician's Cobwebs Enchanter's Cobwebs Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap Chattering Parrot Seashell Mantle Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat Privateer's Cutlass Ball Python Red-Tailed Boa Journeyman Satchels White and Gold Flair Scarf

FAMILIARS:
Ice Sprite Wind Sprite Lightning Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @MeadowMatriarch @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt @EpikBri @Starviper
@Sealterbloind

Thank you so much!! Nothing needs to be changed, it looks perfect :D
@Sealterbloind

Thank you so much!! Nothing needs to be changed, it looks perfect :D

@Sealterbloind

Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/5124602.akatsu/gallery#17160070
Type of commission: Bust
Specific details or notes: She's a playful, careless dragon that often gets herself tied up into a pretzel, but she can be pretty aggressive as well. But you can choose what kind of expression you'd want to do
Apparel included: -
Skin or accent included: -
Background: Simple, like just a gradient?
Additional characters: No
Payment: Gems

Anything you want to ask: -

is this okay?

@Sealterbloind

Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/5124602.akatsu/gallery#17160070
Type of commission: Bust
Specific details or notes: She's a playful, careless dragon that often gets herself tied up into a pretzel, but she can be pretty aggressive as well. But you can choose what kind of expression you'd want to do
Apparel included: -
Skin or accent included: -
Background: Simple, like just a gradient?
Additional characters: No
Payment: Gems

Anything you want to ask: -

is this okay?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiraTiyuji

Everything else seems to be in order here, but you seemed to forget to add the link to the dragon you'd wish for me to draw ^^ If you add in the link to the dragon I'm able to give you the pricing of the commission :)
@KiraTiyuji

Everything else seems to be in order here, but you seemed to forget to add the link to the dragon you'd wish for me to draw ^^ If you add in the link to the dragon I'm able to give you the pricing of the commission :)
@Sealterbloind
okay, fixed it, apparently i accentally deleted a ] XDXD
@Sealterbloind
okay, fixed it, apparently i accentally deleted a ] XDXD
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiraTiyuji

What a beautiful character! :O <3 I'd be asking 2500 gems of her bust, since there's quite a bit of details going on ^^ Feel free to send in the payment upfront via one-way-CR or PM and I shall start working on your commission right away! :>
@KiraTiyuji

What a beautiful character! :O <3 I'd be asking 2500 gems of her bust, since there's quite a bit of details going on ^^ Feel free to send in the payment upfront via one-way-CR or PM and I shall start working on your commission right away! :>
@Sealterbloind sent a cr OWO
@Sealterbloind sent a cr OWO
@KiraTiyuji Here to let you know that your commission is now done! ^^ I saw that in many of Akatsu's pictures she was drawn similarly to a coatl, so I took inspiration of them, aswell as from python's since she seemed to have similar heat pits on her snoot ^^ Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HW1ZSYN.png[/img] Let me know if there's anything you'd wish for me to alter and I see what I can do!
@KiraTiyuji

Here to let you know that your commission is now done! ^^ I saw that in many of Akatsu's pictures she was drawn similarly to a coatl, so I took inspiration of them, aswell as from python's since she seemed to have similar heat pits on her snoot ^^ Hope you like it!

HW1ZSYN.png

Let me know if there's anything you'd wish for me to alter and I see what I can do!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22