Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Bluekea Sorry for the long wait, I ended up needing more time on this piece than I originally thought, but here is finally your finished commission! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uLHvA0t.jpg[/img] Let me know if there's anything you wish for me to alter and I see what I can do! ^^
@Bluekea

Sorry for the long wait, I ended up needing more time on this piece than I originally thought, but here is finally your finished commission!

uLHvA0t.jpg

Let me know if there's anything you wish for me to alter and I see what I can do! ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind

Aaa it looks fantastic! tysm!
@Sealterbloind

Aaa it looks fantastic! tysm!
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@Sealterbloind
I've been looking around for a certain type of commission.
Do you think you could do an art nouveau type style with background. I want a short haired dog done in a dynamic pose on a tall tarot card looking image with vines or flowers and maybe a cardinal or two. Would be pastel colouring minimal shading. If so how much in gems would this cost?
Would also be interested in a bust or fullbody neo-traditional style.
@Sealterbloind
I've been looking around for a certain type of commission.
Do you think you could do an art nouveau type style with background. I want a short haired dog done in a dynamic pose on a tall tarot card looking image with vines or flowers and maybe a cardinal or two. Would be pastel colouring minimal shading. If so how much in gems would this cost?
Would also be interested in a bust or fullbody neo-traditional style.
@Eurus

That sounds like an interesting commission idea. I'm not too familiar with the art nouveau style, but with a quick googling I think I could mimic that style and get the overall idea.

I would charge the base price plus 800G for the background, so a portrait commission would be 2800G, halfbody 3800G and fullbody 4800G.
@Eurus

That sounds like an interesting commission idea. I'm not too familiar with the art nouveau style, but with a quick googling I think I could mimic that style and get the overall idea.

I would charge the base price plus 800G for the background, so a portrait commission would be 2800G, halfbody 3800G and fullbody 4800G.
Awesome!
I'll go for a fullbody with bg. 8D
If you can do it than I might even want another of my other dog. :O
I shall pm you the info. :P
Awesome!
I'll go for a fullbody with bg. 8D
If you can do it than I might even want another of my other dog. :O
I shall pm you the info. :P
@Eurus

Sounds good to me! ^^

I noticed only after replying to your previous message that you had edited the message and asked about the neo-traditional style. ^^" So I also add that info here:

I could try out that style commission too. Depending on the character or animal you'd wish for me to do in that style, I would probably charge similar prices to the art nouveau simply because that's not my natural art style and thus requires more work and focus ^^ So a bust would be around 2800G and fullbody around 4800G.
@Eurus

Sounds good to me! ^^

I noticed only after replying to your previous message that you had edited the message and asked about the neo-traditional style. ^^" So I also add that info here:

I could try out that style commission too. Depending on the character or animal you'd wish for me to do in that style, I would probably charge similar prices to the art nouveau simply because that's not my natural art style and thus requires more work and focus ^^ So a bust would be around 2800G and fullbody around 4800G.
@Eurus Your first art nouveau commission is now finished! Thank you for your patience! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yt8heno.png[/img] If there's anything you wish for me to alter, let me know and I shall see what I can do about it!
@Eurus

Your first art nouveau commission is now finished! Thank you for your patience! ^^

Yt8heno.png

If there's anything you wish for me to alter, let me know and I shall see what I can do about it!
@sealterbloind
It is so lovely and exactly what I wanted!
Thank you so so much! <3
@sealterbloind
It is so lovely and exactly what I wanted!
Thank you so so much! <3
@Eurus Thank you so much for the patience, I've had some RL stress which slowed down the commission, but here it finally is! [img]https://i.imgur.com/w7aH1aN.png[/img] Let me know if there's anything you wish for me to alter and I see what I can do! ^^
@Eurus

Thank you so much for the patience, I've had some RL stress which slowed down the commission, but here it finally is!

w7aH1aN.png

Let me know if there's anything you wish for me to alter and I see what I can do! ^^
Oh my gosh it's perfect!
Thank you so much and also the wait wasnt very long and I didnt mind.
I hope whatever is stressing you out get better and less stressful. <3
Oh my gosh it's perfect!
Thank you so much and also the wait wasnt very long and I didnt mind.
I hope whatever is stressing you out get better and less stressful. <3
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22