Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@Sealterbloind [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42278463&skin=837&apparel=938,29243,1751,23019,2973,2333,26139,24515,11509,32717,32721&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Type of commission:[/b] Bust [b]Specific details or notes: [/b] reference sketch [url=https://i.imgur.com/zkP22uZ.png]here[/url] He is not as bulky as a regular snapper (sharper face features, longer neck/limbs etc) Aragnoch is a demon but not the 'basic bad guy' he is quite the grumpy dude tho with a bad temper. And he and won't turn down a fight, but only when really necessary. [b]Apparel included:[/b] Yes (he has some extra red feathers sticking out of the bird skull pauldron thing, matching the sanguine plumage) [b]Skin or accent included:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] Simple [b]Additional characters:[/b] No [b]Payment:[/b] What we discussed over PM =3=
@Sealterbloind

Dragon/Character:

dragon?did=42278463&skin=837&apparel=938,29243,1751,23019,2973,2333,26139,24515,11509,32717,32721&xt=dressing.png

Type of commission: Bust

Specific details or notes:

reference sketch here

He is not as bulky as a regular snapper (sharper face features, longer neck/limbs etc)

Aragnoch is a demon but not the 'basic bad guy' he is quite the grumpy dude tho with a bad temper. And he and won't turn down a fight, but only when really necessary.

Apparel included: Yes (he has some extra red feathers sticking out of the bird skull pauldron thing, matching the sanguine plumage)

Skin or accent included: Yes
Background: Simple
Additional characters: No
Payment: What we discussed over PM =3=
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Nice, I'll gladly draw him 8) I'll mark you up and drop in a few extra questions via PM to make sure I'll draw him correctly :3
@Helsing

Nice, I'll gladly draw him 8) I'll mark you up and drop in a few extra questions via PM to make sure I'll draw him correctly :3
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind

Could you please update my username from Amburgerl, to the current MeadowMatriarch in your ping list? Thank you!
@Sealterbloind

Could you please update my username from Amburgerl, to the current MeadowMatriarch in your ping list? Thank you!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Sealterbloind could i be added to your pinglist?
@Sealterbloind could i be added to your pinglist?
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
@Helsing My apologies for the delay on your commission, but it's finally ready! [img]https://i.imgur.com/j3xdKUx.png[/img] I hope it was worth the wait ^^" If there's anything you wish me to alter, let me know! :>
@Helsing

My apologies for the delay on your commission, but it's finally ready!

j3xdKUx.png

I hope it was worth the wait ^^" If there's anything you wish me to alter, let me know! :>
@Sealterbloind omg it looks AMAZING! He looks super cool, I love it. thank you so much ;^; he turned out exactly like I wanted/hoped :D and the details looks great like always
@Sealterbloind omg it looks AMAZING! He looks super cool, I love it. thank you so much ;^; he turned out exactly like I wanted/hoped :D and the details looks great like always
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

I'm really glad you like it, I loved working with the overall color scheme ^^
@Helsing

I'm really glad you like it, I loved working with the overall color scheme ^^
@Sealterbloind [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66430299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664303/66430299_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of commission:[/b] Bust [b]Specific details or notes:[/b] For a personality I would say maybe playful, but you can choose any pose/expression you like [b]Apparel included:[/b] Yes [b]Skin or accent included:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] Simple, or no/transparent background if possible [b]Additional characters:[/b] No [b]Payment:[/b] Gems
@Sealterbloind
Dragon/Character: 66430299_350.png

Type of commission: Bust

Specific details or notes: For a personality I would say maybe playful, but you can choose any pose/expression you like

Apparel included: Yes

Skin or accent included: Yes

Background: Simple, or no/transparent background if possible

Additional characters: No

Payment: Gems
@Gypae

What a gorgeous dragon you have!<3 He's a bit busy, so I could draw him for 2500 gems ^^ You may send in the payment via PM or one-way-CR and I shall start working~ ^^
@Gypae

What a gorgeous dragon you have!<3 He's a bit busy, so I could draw him for 2500 gems ^^ You may send in the payment via PM or one-way-CR and I shall start working~ ^^
After I open my own art shop I will definitely not forget about this place. The reason I have to wait to open my own shop is because I want out of G&G hell.

(Edit: Pinglist please)
After I open my own art shop I will definitely not forget about this place. The reason I have to wait to open my own shop is because I want out of G&G hell.

(Edit: Pinglist please)
1UzprcQ.gifa8fEExH.gifEP2RL4g.gifGhwjgtt.gifqy7vSgi.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22