Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@bunlux

Thank you for your order! ^^ I'll make sure to take all your wishes into account while drawing! :3

That would be 1000 gems or 1mil treasure and I allow mixed payments with 1G=1000t ratio! :> Feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready and I'll start drawing! ^^
@bunlux

Thank you for your order! ^^ I'll make sure to take all your wishes into account while drawing! :3

That would be 1000 gems or 1mil treasure and I allow mixed payments with 1G=1000t ratio! :> Feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready and I'll start drawing! ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@bunlux You're order is now done! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/UFlXKnz.png[/img]
@bunlux

You're order is now done! ^^

UFlXKnz.png
OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S SO GORGEOUS I OWE YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE
MONEY VERY WELL SPENT :'''O I might have to come back for another order in the future smh!!
OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S SO GORGEOUS I OWE YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE
MONEY VERY WELL SPENT :'''O I might have to come back for another order in the future smh!!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux

I'm happy to hear you like it ^^ I'd be happy to do some more commissions for you in the future :>
@bunlux

I'm happy to hear you like it ^^ I'd be happy to do some more commissions for you in the future :>
bump!
bump!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
Oh wow your art is simply beautiful!! Love the style!! Wish I could afford it >_< well done tho!!
Oh wow your art is simply beautiful!! Love the style!! Wish I could afford it >_< well done tho!!
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
@ItsMeSunnyD

Thank you <3 I might open the possibility to pay with items too at some point, so I advice to keep your eyes peeled in the future if that sort of thing interests you. ^^
@ItsMeSunnyD

Thank you <3 I might open the possibility to pay with items too at some point, so I advice to keep your eyes peeled in the future if that sort of thing interests you. ^^
Bumpperoni!
Bumpperoni!
bAjHGtL.png
@Sealterbloind I'll subscribe to this thread, hope I'll manage to get 1k/1kk in the near future, because your art is amazing! *Q*
@Sealterbloind I'll subscribe to this thread, hope I'll manage to get 1k/1kk in the near future, because your art is amazing! *Q*
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
Thank you <3 I'm looking forward drawing for you! ^^
Thank you <3 I'm looking forward drawing for you! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22