Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Sealterbloind ahhh i love it!!!!
@Sealterbloind ahhh i love it!!!!
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@Sealterbloind

Oh your art style is just lovely!! Could I please be on the pinglist? ♥
@Sealterbloind

Oh your art style is just lovely!! Could I please be on the pinglist? ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Sealterbloind I see a couple human examples here so I hope this is okay. Dragon/Character: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qgUTwI6.png[/img] Type of commission: Bust Specific details or notes: I've been wanting to commission something for spring, so I'd like to have some butterflies around them. Expression should be calm. Apparel included: Probably meant for dragons but yes. Skin or accent included: N/A Background: Simple Additional characters: No Payment: Gems Anything you want to ask: Could you show a quick sketch before starting the colors?
@Sealterbloind

I see a couple human examples here so I hope this is okay.

Dragon/Character: qgUTwI6.png
Type of commission: Bust
Specific details or notes: I've been wanting to commission something for spring, so I'd like to have some butterflies around them. Expression should be calm.
Apparel included: Probably meant for dragons but yes.
Skin or accent included: N/A
Background: Simple
Additional characters: No
Payment: Gems

Anything you want to ask: Could you show a quick sketch before starting the colors?
giphy.gif
@CrystalClock

Human character's are welcome ^^

The commission seems fairly simple, so I'd be charging 2000 gems ^^ Feel free to send the payment via one-way CR or PM and I shall start working on your piece ASAP :>

I'll gladly provide you with a sketch! One I've done sketching I'll send it via PM so we can discuss possible changes if necessary ^^
@CrystalClock

Human character's are welcome ^^

The commission seems fairly simple, so I'd be charging 2000 gems ^^ Feel free to send the payment via one-way CR or PM and I shall start working on your piece ASAP :>

I'll gladly provide you with a sketch! One I've done sketching I'll send it via PM so we can discuss possible changes if necessary ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Sounds good! Sent the payment, will look forward to seeing the sketch.
@Sealterbloind Sounds good! Sent the payment, will look forward to seeing the sketch.
giphy.gif
@CrystalClock Here to inform you that your commission is now done! Hope you like it! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/JPCqfxQ.png[/img] If there's anything you wish for me to alter, let me know and I see what I can do!
@CrystalClock

Here to inform you that your commission is now done! Hope you like it! ^^

JPCqfxQ.png

If there's anything you wish for me to alter, let me know and I see what I can do!
@Sealterbloind

Looks great! I especially like how the butterflies are drawn and how they match the eye color. Thank you for your time, and patience in the sketches.
@Sealterbloind

Looks great! I especially like how the butterflies are drawn and how they match the eye color. Thank you for your time, and patience in the sketches.
giphy.gif
@Sealterbloind
I'd love to get something if you're still open!

Dragon/Character: https://imgur.com/a/VJbz0nG
Type of commission: Fullbody
Specific details or notes: I'd like to see him sitting with an albatross nesting on his back or on his head, maybe he's been napping for a really long time, the bird decided that would be a great place to nest and he's just disturbed it by moving (the bird would be quite small, he's over 17ft tall)
Apparel included: /n
Skin or accent included: /n
Background: maybe in some snow?
Additional characters: no (unless the bird counts as an extra character?)
Payment: Gems + a wildclaw scroll!
@Sealterbloind
I'd love to get something if you're still open!

Dragon/Character: https://imgur.com/a/VJbz0nG
Type of commission: Fullbody
Specific details or notes: I'd like to see him sitting with an albatross nesting on his back or on his head, maybe he's been napping for a really long time, the bird decided that would be a great place to nest and he's just disturbed it by moving (the bird would be quite small, he's over 17ft tall)
Apparel included: /n
Skin or accent included: /n
Background: maybe in some snow?
Additional characters: no (unless the bird counts as an extra character?)
Payment: Gems + a wildclaw scroll!
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@Bluekea

Yes, I do have slots open! ^^ Your character looks super nice to draw, I'll gladly draw him for you :3 The idea for the picture sounds really cute too!

The current price for wildclaw scrolls is 2200 gems, so I'd be charging 2300 gems in addition to the scroll :> Feel free to send the payment when you're ready via one-way CR or PM and I shall start working!~

Since this is a fullbody commission I'll also provide you with sketches before I start refining the lineart so I get everything the way you want~ ^^
@Bluekea

Yes, I do have slots open! ^^ Your character looks super nice to draw, I'll gladly draw him for you :3 The idea for the picture sounds really cute too!

The current price for wildclaw scrolls is 2200 gems, so I'd be charging 2300 gems in addition to the scroll :> Feel free to send the payment when you're ready via one-way CR or PM and I shall start working!~

Since this is a fullbody commission I'll also provide you with sketches before I start refining the lineart so I get everything the way you want~ ^^
@Sealterbloind

Perfect, thanks so much! I'll send over the CR in a moment
@Sealterbloind

Perfect, thanks so much! I'll send over the CR in a moment
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22