Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TH ICONS + CHARACTER BIOS
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@UwUwha
dshjdshj sorry for the late reply, this notification got buried but I'd be down for experimental headshot ! Would you be down to do Hubble?
@UwUwha
dshjdshj sorry for the late reply, this notification got buried but I'd be down for experimental headshot ! Would you be down to do Hubble?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask
That's alright! Unfortunately, I'm working on headshots for someone else at the moment and it may take a while to be finished. If you'd like, I can ping you on my small art shop when I'm open again ^^
@MirrorMask
That's alright! Unfortunately, I'm working on headshots for someone else at the moment and it may take a while to be finished. If you'd like, I can ping you on my small art shop when I'm open again ^^
Meow!

> Check my skins?
> Or buy sketches for 50kt/g!

z83TkAw.png
[center]@UwUwha That sounds perfect to me, thank you !! I look forward to the ping [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@UwUwha
That sounds perfect to me, thank you !! I look forward to the ping
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask

I've got 500g icons available in my shop!
@MirrorMask

I've got 500g icons available in my shop!
formerly Nocte
[center]Hello, I have an artshop if you’re interested, where I can draw anything without a human face- particularly skilled at anthro, feral, dragons, and the like :) I’m currently doing lined and flatcolored pieces, taking Gems, Treasure, and items. My prices range from 2000g/kt - 10000g/kt depending on size and complexity of the piece, however I also take items as payment, as well as mixed pay, so feel free to throw/offer any skins/items/dragons/whatnot at me ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3203824/1#post_3203824]LINK[/url] Enjoy your day! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049328792449065040/1134881819158921318/IMG_0056.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1049328792449065040/1133175945314959421/IMG_0010.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1049328792449065040/1134567918726807602/IMG_0046.png[/img]
Hello, I have an artshop if you’re interested, where I can draw anything without a human face- particularly skilled at anthro, feral, dragons, and the like :) I’m currently doing lined and flatcolored pieces, taking Gems, Treasure, and items. My prices range from 2000g/kt - 10000g/kt depending on size and complexity of the piece, however I also take items as payment, as well as mixed pay, so feel free to throw/offer any skins/items/dragons/whatnot at me ^^

LINK Enjoy your day!

IMG_0056.png

IMG_0010.png

IMG_0046.png
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
I have a headshot shop open here! Can do them for around 1500g/kt, and can also do simple backgrounds (gradients, patterns) if you would want that too! [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3266553/1[/url] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/787376136199471104/1141844788350554152/IMG_0270.png[/img] (example of a headshot in my style, can make them to fit the square border of toyhouse icons better too!)
I have a headshot shop open here! Can do them for around 1500g/kt, and can also do simple backgrounds (gradients, patterns) if you would want that too!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3266553/1
IMG_0270.png
(example of a headshot in my style, can make them to fit the square border of toyhouse icons better too!)
fLdYOuE.png LGvol4P.png
qjWV0vY.png gYW0j5f.png
tqGkHih.png YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
I’m neurodivergent and have really bad social anxiety, please be nice/patient!
@MirrorMask
Hi there! I have a writing shop in my signature if you’re interested. :)
@MirrorMask
Hi there! I have a writing shop in my signature if you’re interested. :)
pmP2F8e.gif
have a lore shop in signature if interested!
have a lore shop in signature if interested!
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
Hello hello! I've got a lore shop that offers quick bios like the ones you're looking for, but my style is a bit choppier than the sample you've provided and I typically write 150-200 words (though, with enough information given, I can absolutely extend to the amount you're looking for)!

I'm also comfortable working with OCs or toyhouse bios/coded templates - just give the word, and I'll see what I've got!

I'm currently taking food stacks for lore orders, but I am in the process of turning the pop-up shoppe into a full-fledged lore shop with kt/g payment methods - let me know if you'd prefer that if you are interested!
Hello hello! I've got a lore shop that offers quick bios like the ones you're looking for, but my style is a bit choppier than the sample you've provided and I typically write 150-200 words (though, with enough information given, I can absolutely extend to the amount you're looking for)!

I'm also comfortable working with OCs or toyhouse bios/coded templates - just give the word, and I'll see what I've got!

I'm currently taking food stacks for lore orders, but I am in the process of turning the pop-up shoppe into a full-fledged lore shop with kt/g payment methods - let me know if you'd prefer that if you are interested!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
Hello! I offer both writing and traditional art, comfortable drawing most animals and dragons. You can find examples of that here if you're interested. They're PWYW but a minimum of 50kt/50gems is appreciated as a starting point.

There are examples of my writing there too, though the only sample of the bio/blurby style is very old. I could definitely match your own style and hit that word estimate you're after. Writing is a lot more subjective pricing wise for me, however since you're only wanting little bios, and if you can give me detail on each dragon and what you're after, then that would also be pretty cheap.

No pressure at all if you don't like either of my styles. I do hope you find what you're looking for and get all your OCs set up with the lore and art you're after! ^^
Hello! I offer both writing and traditional art, comfortable drawing most animals and dragons. You can find examples of that here if you're interested. They're PWYW but a minimum of 50kt/50gems is appreciated as a starting point.

There are examples of my writing there too, though the only sample of the bio/blurby style is very old. I could definitely match your own style and hit that word estimate you're after. Writing is a lot more subjective pricing wise for me, however since you're only wanting little bios, and if you can give me detail on each dragon and what you're after, then that would also be pretty cheap.

No pressure at all if you don't like either of my styles. I do hope you find what you're looking for and get all your OCs set up with the lore and art you're after! ^^
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31