Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TH ICONS + CHARACTER BIOS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Arimwe
Ah I went to your art shop and your style is super cute, but you don't have any examples at all? Even of just a normal fullbody? Unless I'm just blind and didn't see on at your art shop ^^; Regardless, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be ordering something without a previous example ; - ;
@Arimwe
Ah I went to your art shop and your style is super cute, but you don't have any examples at all? Even of just a normal fullbody? Unless I'm just blind and didn't see on at your art shop ^^; Regardless, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be ordering something without a previous example ; - ;
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask

Oh, I do have full body and reference sheet examples!
Sorry, it is quite late for me and I keep on forgetting stuff, haha

These are all from blogs of mine, as I am currently on mobile and adding pictures is hard ;-;

Examples:
- Of my lovely dragon Eferhild
- Of a pony OC of mine

I also have other OC's I've created for others, which are full bodies as well. If you want to see those too, let me know! I thought of showing reference sheets first, haha
@MirrorMask

Oh, I do have full body and reference sheet examples!
Sorry, it is quite late for me and I keep on forgetting stuff, haha

These are all from blogs of mine, as I am currently on mobile and adding pictures is hard ;-;

Examples:
- Of my lovely dragon Eferhild
- Of a pony OC of mine

I also have other OC's I've created for others, which are full bodies as well. If you want to see those too, let me know! I thought of showing reference sheets first, haha
@Arimwe
Ah don't worry about! I quite like the reference sheet you made for your dragon Eferhild, I love to see the fullbodies as well tbh I just kinda like looking at your art (?´∀?) . Although I'm curious if you have any feline or canine examples as well!
@Arimwe
Ah don't worry about! I quite like the reference sheet you made for your dragon Eferhild, I love to see the fullbodies as well tbh I just kinda like looking at your art (?´∀?) . Although I'm curious if you have any feline or canine examples as well!
@MirrorMask

Aahh, thank you! I completed Eferhild's reference sheet yesterday. I love her so much and as she has been going through a lot in a RP I do with her, it was only appropiate ;u;

And omg, thank you so much, that means a lot to me o-o

I went through my Sta.sh files for a bit and found some full body references!
- A cockatrice
- This... canine like OC I made for someone
- A Pacapillar reference pic
- And a dog fire spirit. Granted, this one is a bit older. I can do better than this, but it shows what I can do in general ^^
@MirrorMask

Aahh, thank you! I completed Eferhild's reference sheet yesterday. I love her so much and as she has been going through a lot in a RP I do with her, it was only appropiate ;u;

And omg, thank you so much, that means a lot to me o-o

I went through my Sta.sh files for a bit and found some full body references!
- A cockatrice
- This... canine like OC I made for someone
- A Pacapillar reference pic
- And a dog fire spirit. Granted, this one is a bit older. I can do better than this, but it shows what I can do in general ^^
@Arimwe
Yeah, I quite enjoy your art style a lot and I'd be willing to commission you for one custom design/reference sheet! Would you be willing to do the second design I had in mine? I really love the way you drew Eferhild (and dragons overall) so I'd love to get something like that from you! If you'd like more details like color palettes and designs that inspired me/gave me the idea I'd be more than happy to send them your way c: Should we discuss more through pm?
@Arimwe
Yeah, I quite enjoy your art style a lot and I'd be willing to commission you for one custom design/reference sheet! Would you be willing to do the second design I had in mine? I really love the way you drew Eferhild (and dragons overall) so I'd love to get something like that from you! If you'd like more details like color palettes and designs that inspired me/gave me the idea I'd be more than happy to send them your way c: Should we discuss more through pm?
@MirrorMask

Please do send some more through a PM!
I am currently on vacation and while I have wifi, I am doing quite a lot during the day, so I might not have a lot of time to draw until this weekend/next week
Plus, the wifi here tends to let things on FR crash a lot ;-;
@MirrorMask

Please do send some more through a PM!
I am currently on vacation and while I have wifi, I am doing quite a lot during the day, so I might not have a lot of time to draw until this weekend/next week
Plus, the wifi here tends to let things on FR crash a lot ;-;
@MirrorMask So, say if you were to part with Madhava https://toyhou.se/1840086.madhava, how many gems would you be asking for?
@MirrorMask So, say if you were to part with Madhava https://toyhou.se/1840086.madhava, how many gems would you be asking for?
@Novoluvaga
Seeing as I've commissioned two pieces of art for him that both cost 2100+ gems and that's not including what I paid for him somewhere in the 8000-10000 gem range. He's definitely not for sale through ^^;
@Novoluvaga
Seeing as I've commissioned two pieces of art for him that both cost 2100+ gems and that's not including what I paid for him somewhere in the 8000-10000 gem range. He's definitely not for sale through ^^;
@MirrorMask
How much treasure/gems do you want for Madhava?
@MirrorMask
How much treasure/gems do you want for Madhava?
QPhiJOS.png
@DragonoftheVoid
Around 8000-10000 gems or the treasure equivalent but he is currently not for sale :>
@DragonoftheVoid
Around 8000-10000 gems or the treasure equivalent but he is currently not for sale :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31