Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TH ICONS + CHARACTER BIOS
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@glitchedghostie
I'd absolutely love you if you do some playlists, I've been stumped with music recently so some fresh ears would just be downright helpful ^^ There's no rush so feel free to message or ping me on my thread again whenever you are available to do some !! There isn't any limits, I don't mind cursing etc. as long as the songs/playlist reflect the characters in some form or manner it's a-okay c:
@glitchedghostie
I'd absolutely love you if you do some playlists, I've been stumped with music recently so some fresh ears would just be downright helpful ^^ There's no rush so feel free to message or ping me on my thread again whenever you are available to do some !! There isn't any limits, I don't mind cursing etc. as long as the songs/playlist reflect the characters in some form or manner it's a-okay c:
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask cool cool :D I'll get back to you with them once I'm he then :3
@MirrorMask cool cool :D I'll get back to you with them once I'm he then :3
yIbM2bU.gif
@MirrorMask
Take a look at my linked shop in my signature, I’m pretty versatile
@MirrorMask
Take a look at my linked shop in my signature, I’m pretty versatile
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
https://pericom.carrd.co/ !!
https://pericom.carrd.co/ !!
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
Art shop in signature!
Art shop in signature!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
Check out the shops in my signature!
Check out the shops in my signature!
IfCmPpP.png
Heyo I currently have FRC commissions open, while I regularly only open for usd, I need some gems/treasure. With your budget I can either offer my art sale stuff or some stuff from my portfolio (a lil bit cleaner/with wip sent, I also offer pixel art) - pls note that for ferals I'd do just busts, while for anthro or humanoid anything.
And Im up for the playlists thing probably? I have about 1200 songs added on my spotify favs, it'd be sad if I could find 10 that could fit a character :0 probs 100g for that ?
Heyo I currently have FRC commissions open, while I regularly only open for usd, I need some gems/treasure. With your budget I can either offer my art sale stuff or some stuff from my portfolio (a lil bit cleaner/with wip sent, I also offer pixel art) - pls note that for ferals I'd do just busts, while for anthro or humanoid anything.
And Im up for the playlists thing probably? I have about 1200 songs added on my spotify favs, it'd be sad if I could find 10 that could fit a character :0 probs 100g for that ?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@MirrorMask check out what I can do! Shops in my signature ::)
@MirrorMask check out what I can do! Shops in my signature ::)
IfCmPpP.png
@mirrormask I have an art shop here if you’re interested!
@mirrormask I have an art shop here if you’re interested!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
I have been known to make bangin' playlists if you're interested.
I have been known to make bangin' playlists if you're interested.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31