Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ursaw's Flea Market [PWYW Gijinkas]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Ursaw if you wanna give my lair a look feel free! Do you have a wishlist posted anywhere?
@Ursaw if you wanna give my lair a look feel free! Do you have a wishlist posted anywhere?
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ursaw
I'm interested! If you choose to draw a dragon from my lair, then the first page is all the permas. You have such lovely art <3
@Ursaw
I'm interested! If you choose to draw a dragon from my lair, then the first page is all the permas. You have such lovely art <3
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
@Ursaw

I love this. So mysterious~ My lair ends at Bahama, the rest are Inn guests. ^^
@Ursaw

I love this. So mysterious~ My lair ends at Bahama, the rest are Inn guests. ^^
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Ursaw

I just wanted to come by and say how much I love your artwork + style. I'd love to come by and request you once I get a good amount of treasure/gems stocked up.

Please keep up the amazing work that you're doing and hope to see your growth.
Your attention towards lighting, expression and backgrounds are stunning, bravo!
@Ursaw

I just wanted to come by and say how much I love your artwork + style. I'd love to come by and request you once I get a good amount of treasure/gems stocked up.

Please keep up the amazing work that you're doing and hope to see your growth.
Your attention towards lighting, expression and backgrounds are stunning, bravo!

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif _______

Pawli | 22 | INFP | FR +3
She/her/they/them
Inbox + friend requests are welcome

Wishlist
Tumblr (Art)
Art Shop - Coming soon

I would love to participate in this!

anything is available until the last row of page 3, as from there on are dragons that either arent perma or are unfinished
@Ursaw

I would love to participate in this!

anything is available until the last row of page 3, as from there on are dragons that either arent perma or are unfinished
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@/Ursaw

Oh man, I'd love to participate!

All permas are on page 1 and 2, ending at Jacques; some may already have gijinka designs.
@/Ursaw

Oh man, I'd love to participate!

All permas are on page 1 and 2, ending at Jacques; some may already have gijinka designs.
9.jpg
@Ursaw - I'd like to participate, please! Some of my dragons already have gijinkas. For the most part, my permas are nearer to the front of the lair. I'd say ignore the last two pages.
@Ursaw - I'd like to participate, please! Some of my dragons already have gijinkas. For the most part, my permas are nearer to the front of the lair. I'd say ignore the last two pages.
otQd63W.png
@Ursaw, I'd love to participate! Some of the dragons in my lair already have designs if you're interested.
@Ursaw, I'd love to participate! Some of the dragons in my lair already have designs if you're interested.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Your work is amazing and i'd love to see what you'd do with one of my dragons!
Your work is amazing and i'd love to see what you'd do with one of my dragons!
@Ursaw

HI! Loving your art!! I’d love to participate! Page one or two are all okay! (Some of my dregs do have concept that is not shown on their bio! So feel free to ask!)
@Ursaw

HI! Loving your art!! I’d love to participate! Page one or two are all okay! (Some of my dregs do have concept that is not shown on their bio! So feel free to ask!)
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29