Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ursaw's Flea Market [PWYW Gijinkas]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Ursaw I'd like to participate if I can, my perma dragons are in the first 4 pages ^-^!
@Ursaw I'd like to participate if I can, my perma dragons are in the first 4 pages ^-^!
wxkj4.gif
@Ursaw are you doing this just for dragons or is it ok to offer human ocs too?
@Ursaw are you doing this just for dragons or is it ok to offer human ocs too?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Ursaw

Oh my goodness these are great-

I would absolutely love to participate! All my dragons are currently perma, so just choose one from my lair and have fun! ^^
@Ursaw

Oh my goodness these are great-

I would absolutely love to participate! All my dragons are currently perma, so just choose one from my lair and have fun! ^^
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@Hikumi
Only dragons here ^^
@Hikumi
Only dragons here ^^
dGVSNyM.png
I’d like to participate! Sounds interesting c:
I’d like to participate! Sounds interesting c:
@Ursaw

This looks really cool and your art is super neat!

Permas for me end with Daiki on page 5 ^-^
@Ursaw

This looks really cool and your art is super neat!

Permas for me end with Daiki on page 5 ^-^
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Ursaw
I'd like to participate as well please (only the first two pages though)! Your style is super cool :)
@Ursaw
I'd like to participate as well please (only the first two pages though)! Your style is super cool :)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Ursaw

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much! I'd actually only just redressed her (and I was finally happy with her!), you couldn't have made a better choice! <3 <3 I absolutely adore it, especially how you did her hair - how I'd always imagined it!
@Ursaw

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much! I'd actually only just redressed her (and I was finally happy with her!), you couldn't have made a better choice! <3 <3 I absolutely adore it, especially how you did her hair - how I'd always imagined it!
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
[center]@DragonWarrior333 Milly's moodboard captured my eyes the moment I saw it, so I kind of tried going along with it. Thank you for coming to my thread! I hope you like it ^^ [img]https://s26.postimg.org/yenftrivt/image.png[/img][/center]
@DragonWarrior333
Milly's moodboard captured my eyes the moment I saw it, so I kind of tried going along with it.

Thank you for coming to my thread! I hope you like it ^^
image.png
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw I’m transitioning out of FR and I’m wondering if I could link to abToyhou.senprofile instead?

I do have some dragons with art that I’m keeping, I’m just preferring to angle for my OCs atm. If not, I totally understand. :)
@Ursaw I’m transitioning out of FR and I’m wondering if I could link to abToyhou.senprofile instead?

I do have some dragons with art that I’m keeping, I’m just preferring to angle for my OCs atm. If not, I totally understand. :)
LnVwSgI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29