Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ursaw's Flea Market [PWYW Gijinkas]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Curio
At this time I'd prefer to only work with dragon gijinkas. But thank you for your interest, it's highly appreciated!
@Curio
At this time I'd prefer to only work with dragon gijinkas. But thank you for your interest, it's highly appreciated!
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw Ahh, thank you so much! It looks amazing ^-^
@Ursaw Ahh, thank you so much! It looks amazing ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I will just drop my lair link here! ^^
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83842

All dragon up to Julian on page 3 are perma's c: Go wild!
I will just drop my lair link here! ^^
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83842

All dragon up to Julian on page 3 are perma's c: Go wild!
@ursaw
I'd love for you to make a gijinka of my dragons! My lair is from kyungsoo to sol
@ursaw
I'd love for you to make a gijinka of my dragons! My lair is from kyungsoo to sol
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Ursaw

If you have any interest in anyone before the last page of my lair I'd love to get some art from you. Your art is amazing and I love the screenshot style!
@Ursaw

If you have any interest in anyone before the last page of my lair I'd love to get some art from you. Your art is amazing and I love the screenshot style!
dGDfEVk.png
@Ursaw
I’d like to participate! Only the first six dragons are permas!
@Ursaw
I’d like to participate! Only the first six dragons are permas!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Some of my dragons have designs in their bios but only a select few, All the ones not on sale are permas ^^
Some of my dragons have designs in their bios but only a select few, All the ones not on sale are permas ^^
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo7_500.png
@Ursaw
I could have sworn I posted here but I can't find my post sooo...
Have a look at the dragons in my lair :)
Pumpkin to Fenrir have lore and everyone's pretty much a perma. I prefer if you avoided Ruler simply because he's a mentor dragon so his bio's already pretty full. I also have clan lore in my info (both a full version and a tl;dr version) if that helps inspire you~
@Ursaw
I could have sworn I posted here but I can't find my post sooo...
Have a look at the dragons in my lair :)
Pumpkin to Fenrir have lore and everyone's pretty much a perma. I prefer if you avoided Ruler simply because he's a mentor dragon so his bio's already pretty full. I also have clan lore in my info (both a full version and a tl;dr version) if that helps inspire you~
61piwct.gif
@Ursaw
Anybody up to and including Zion on page 5 is perfectly fair game for art if you're interested. If not thanks for the opportunity ^^ I hope you find some fun dragons to draw!
@Ursaw
Anybody up to and including Zion on page 5 is perfectly fair game for art if you're interested. If not thanks for the opportunity ^^ I hope you find some fun dragons to draw!
PMb4IFn.png
@Ursaw - I would love to commission you for a gijinka sometime! Let me know when you have time <3 Your art is wonderful!
@Ursaw - I would love to commission you for a gijinka sometime! Let me know when you have time <3 Your art is wonderful!
naturef2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29