Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ursaw's Flea Market [PWYW Gijinkas]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
*rolls in*
Can I join?
*rolls in*
Can I join?
giphy.giftumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@Ursaw

I'd like to participate! (:
@Ursaw

I'd like to participate! (:
@Ursaw
Oooh this looks cool! I'd love to participate! Please just avoid anyone between Thistle and Cia (fandragons) and any without familiars (not permas)
@Ursaw
Oooh this looks cool! I'd love to participate! Please just avoid anyone between Thistle and Cia (fandragons) and any without familiars (not permas)
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
Dang this is neat, and your art is so lovely <3 ! Feel free to peek at my lair :3
Dang this is neat, and your art is so lovely <3 ! Feel free to peek at my lair :3
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@ursaw

I'd love to participate! ;o; please avoid the last two pages of my lair
@ursaw

I'd love to participate! ;o; please avoid the last two pages of my lair
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@Ursaw
This looks like a lot of fun. :3 I'd like to participate~
Feel free to peek through my lair. Maeve-Morrighan are permas and feel free to ignore or redesign anyone who may already have a gijinka.
@Ursaw
This looks like a lot of fun. :3 I'd like to participate~
Feel free to peek through my lair. Maeve-Morrighan are permas and feel free to ignore or redesign anyone who may already have a gijinka.
cYL23Qf.png
@Ursaw

I would love to participate. My lair ends at Vera. Please skip Blizzardwing and Patton my Progens. The only ones that have Human references are Majesty,Pearl,Giver,Tyr and Monochrome. Pearl is suppose to be Majesty and Vera child. Everyone on the first page has lore if that helps. Thank you for this chance
@Ursaw

I would love to participate. My lair ends at Vera. Please skip Blizzardwing and Patton my Progens. The only ones that have Human references are Majesty,Pearl,Giver,Tyr and Monochrome. Pearl is suppose to be Majesty and Vera child. Everyone on the first page has lore if that helps. Thank you for this chance
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@Ursaw Your art is so gorgeous, what the heck? The only dragons I don't want art of are Periwyrn, and Spot. Other than that, I'd be so grateful if you made art of the others!
@Ursaw Your art is so gorgeous, what the heck? The only dragons I don't want art of are Periwyrn, and Spot. Other than that, I'd be so grateful if you made art of the others!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@Ursaw

Oh my goodness. D:

I want to do this so bad!

Please look at my lair. <3

If I could ask; please dont' draw something I have for sale...or a G1.

your art is amazing D: @_@;
@Ursaw

Oh my goodness. D:

I want to do this so bad!

Please look at my lair. <3

If I could ask; please dont' draw something I have for sale...or a G1.

your art is amazing D: @_@;
*adds to the list of things I never knew I needed* Um, I'd love one, but I'm a bit strapped for cash atm. I'd probably pay in items and stuff, if that's okay??
*adds to the list of things I never knew I needed* Um, I'd love one, but I'm a bit strapped for cash atm. I'd probably pay in items and stuff, if that's okay??
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29