Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MEMORIA:: closed slots (Human)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Cove
Please do ^^
@Cove
Please do ^^
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@cove no problem! The notes are just suggestions, you can do whatever you think looks best :3
@cove no problem! The notes are just suggestions, you can do whatever you think looks best :3
Clan Lore
@Cove Could I be addd to the ping list?
@Cove Could I be addd to the ping list?
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Cove
Your art is lovely! Could I please be added to your waitlist?
@Cove
Your art is lovely! Could I please be added to your waitlist?
X33OFYD.png
@Murakali @Ameah1234 of course! thank you for your interest!
@Murakali @Ameah1234 of course! thank you for your interest!
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove That is amazing, I absolutely love it! He looks just gorgeous, thank you so much <3 Your style is just so lovely uwu
@Cove That is amazing, I absolutely love it! He looks just gorgeous, thank you so much <3 Your style is just so lovely uwu
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Cove
do you have a slot open right now or did i read wrong? if they're full, please add me to your pinglist ^^
@Cove
do you have a slot open right now or did i read wrong? if they're full, please add me to your pinglist ^^
lG0lDIb.png
@Cove

May I please be added to your pinglist please? ^^ Thanks!
@Cove

May I please be added to your pinglist please? ^^ Thanks!
QyZZPnS.png
@Cove Could I snag a slot for my boy here? (he's... pretty girl-y, lol, but let me know if you'd rather I pick a different character!)
@Cove Could I snag a slot for my boy here? (he's... pretty girl-y, lol, but let me know if you'd rather I pick a different character!)
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@sugakookie ah sorry it was a mistake, there are no slots open right now but I can add you to the waitlist !! Should open up in a few days :P

@lightningpelt sorry all the slots are full right now but I can add you to the waitlist?

@PhoenixMiko added thank you for your interest!
@sugakookie ah sorry it was a mistake, there are no slots open right now but I can add you to the waitlist !! Should open up in a few days :P

@lightningpelt sorry all the slots are full right now but I can add you to the waitlist?

@PhoenixMiko added thank you for your interest!
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21