Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] osamu's art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
i do not take commissions here anymore!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HNJQcnW.png[/img] hello, welcome to my art shop! please take a look around!
i do not take commissions here anymore!!

HNJQcnW.png
hello, welcome to my art shop! please take a look around!
lG0lDIb.png
[b]Examples[/b] my style varies slightly from time to time! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3b7wOFt.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/iEnfQJv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YHmkbN0.png[/img] chibi: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tl8WNiW.png[/img] i can make chibis into custom keychains, stickers or buttons! please ask for more info~
Examples
my style varies slightly from time to time!
3b7wOFt.pngiEnfQJv.png
YHmkbN0.png

chibi:
tl8WNiW.png
i can make chibis into custom keychains, stickers or buttons! please ask for more info~
lG0lDIb.png
[b]Pricing:[/b] Sketch: 600g / $6 Bust: 1200g / $12 Chibi: 2100g / $21 Waist-up: 3000g / $30 [must be half USD] Thigh-up: $45 [USD only] Fullbody: $60 [USD only] *Sketches will be busts and won't necessarily have clean lines, but will have simple color and shading. These tend to be more experimental. **Please note that I may charge extra for complex designs and things I find difficult to draw (including: glasses, curly/wavy hair, unnatural-colored skin(green, purple etc), GRADIENTS) I will let you know if I require additional payment and confirm it with you before starting. ***Additional characters can be added for an additional +80% of the original price. This does not apply to sketch/bust. [size=4][url=https://ko-fi.com/takumichii]PAY HERE FOR USD COMMISSIONS[/url][/size] [quote=TERMS OF SERVICE] 1. [b]I retain full rights to the art, including commercial usage[/b] (with the exception of commercial usage of OC art). The commissioner may use the commissioned artwork as they please, so long as they do not take credit for, trace, alter or redistribute the artwork without explicitly obtaining my permission. 2. I will not accept cancellations past 24 hours after the commission is confirmed. Up to a full refund can be requested within this time frame depending on the progress I have made. In the case of a cancellation, the commissioner will not receive any partially finished product. 3. Please allow a one-month time-frame for me to complete your commission. Deadlines may be accepted for an additional fee, depending on the amount of time allotted. If a commission is valued at $15 or less, full payment is required up-front; otherwise, 50% before/50% is accepted as well. 4. I will make small edits with 48 hours of finishing the original piece for no cost at the request of the commissioner. Any complex edit requests or edit requests made after the 48 hour period may be declined or subject to additional costs. [/quote] [quote=FORM][please fill this out with order details] Reference: (image/link to image of your character) Gender: (if neither m/f, specify masculine feminine) Personality: (a few adjectives describing your character) Commission type: (bust, fullbody, etc.) Payment Method: (usd/g/t) Extras: (anything you'd like me to take special note of)[/quote] [b]Slots:[/b] - xairathan - mareanie [b]Pinglist:[/b] @/DragonWarrior333 @/Xairathan @/DR45 @/Cila @/ssnakebite @/pooses @/monster12 @/Ferid @/Ashwini @/Vovina @/inugumi @/Drachenschwinge @/Rynxenvy @/Mareanie @/velvette @/Enoch
Pricing:
Sketch: 600g / $6
Bust: 1200g / $12
Chibi: 2100g / $21
Waist-up: 3000g / $30 [must be half USD]
Thigh-up: $45 [USD only]
Fullbody: $60 [USD only]

*Sketches will be busts and won't necessarily have clean lines, but will have simple color and shading. These tend to be more experimental.
**Please note that I may charge extra for complex designs and things I find difficult to draw (including: glasses, curly/wavy hair, unnatural-colored skin(green, purple etc), GRADIENTS) I will let you know if I require additional payment and confirm it with you before starting.
***Additional characters can be added for an additional +80% of the original price. This does not apply to sketch/bust.

PAY HERE FOR USD COMMISSIONS
TERMS OF SERVICE wrote:
1. I retain full rights to the art, including commercial usage (with the exception of commercial usage of OC art). The commissioner may use the commissioned artwork as they please, so long as they do not take credit for, trace, alter or redistribute the artwork without explicitly obtaining my permission.
2. I will not accept cancellations past 24 hours after the commission is confirmed. Up to a full refund can be requested within this time frame depending on the progress I have made. In the case of a cancellation, the commissioner will not receive any partially finished product.
3. Please allow a one-month time-frame for me to complete your commission. Deadlines may be accepted for an additional fee, depending on the amount of time allotted. If a commission is valued at $15 or less, full payment is required up-front; otherwise, 50% before/50% is accepted as well.
4. I will make small edits with 48 hours of finishing the original piece for no cost at the request of the commissioner. Any complex edit requests or edit requests made after the 48 hour period may be declined or subject to additional costs.
FORM wrote:
[please fill this out with order details]
Reference: (image/link to image of your character)
Personality: (a few adjectives describing your character)
Commission type: (bust, fullbody, etc.)
Payment Method: (usd/g/t)
Extras: (anything you'd like me to take special note of)

Slots:
- xairathan
- mareanie

Pinglist:
@/DragonWarrior333 @/Xairathan @/DR45 @/Cila @/ssnakebite @/pooses @/monster12 @/Ferid @/Ashwini @/Vovina @/inugumi @/Drachenschwinge @/Rynxenvy @/Mareanie @/velvette @/Enoch
lG0lDIb.png
and we're open!
and we're open!
lG0lDIb.png
*pops in*

Your arts ardorable, wanted to say it when I first clicked an it was just the welcom thing but yes it’s a cute!!!!
*pops in*

Your arts ardorable, wanted to say it when I first clicked an it was just the welcom thing but yes it’s a cute!!!!
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@Osamu

Ah, I love your art! Would you be willing to design a gjinka from scratch?
@Osamu

Ah, I love your art! Would you be willing to design a gjinka from scratch?
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter
Thank you so much! Depending on the character you'd like a gijinka of I'd be charging a little extra but yes, I'd be willing to design ^^
@Sillywinter
Thank you so much! Depending on the character you'd like a gijinka of I'd be charging a little extra but yes, I'd be willing to design ^^
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu

Awesome! I'm just looking for a simple colored sketch for anyone who interests you on the first 2 pages of my lair!
@Osamu

Awesome! I'm just looking for a simple colored sketch for anyone who interests you on the first 2 pages of my lair!
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter
I'd love to draw Nebulous for you! If you could just fill out the form with any details youd like included and let me know your payment method, that would be wonderful~
@Sillywinter
I'd love to draw Nebulous for you! If you could just fill out the form with any details youd like included and let me know your payment method, that would be wonderful~
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40666858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406669/40666858_350.png[/img] [/url] Feel free to design him how you would like ^^ [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Personality:[/b] He's honestly pretty insane, and a bit of a sadist, so a cruel/crazy expression please? [b]Extras:[/b] - [b]Payment:[/b] Gems!
@Osamu

Reference:
40666858_350.png

Feel free to design him how you would like ^^

Personality: He's honestly pretty insane, and a bit of a sadist, so a cruel/crazy expression please?
Extras: -
Payment: Gems!
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16