Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MEMORIA:: closed slots (Human)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
bump
bump
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Saraku I can put you on the waitlist~ Sorry I forgot to change the title the slots have been taken right now aa
@Saraku I can put you on the waitlist~ Sorry I forgot to change the title the slots have been taken right now aa
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Vikusen @Zith @Saraku

Slots have reopened!

Please let me know if you would like to be taken off the waitlist
@Vikusen @Zith @Saraku

Slots have reopened!

Please let me know if you would like to be taken off the waitlist
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove I'd like to nab a slot, please, could you draw this character? https://niverdia.deviantart.com/art/HBTC-Grace-720565954
@Cove I'd like to nab a slot, please, could you draw this character? https://niverdia.deviantart.com/art/HBTC-Grace-720565954
ZPPY.png
@Cove I'd like a slot! Lemme edit this in a sec^^

Edit: Can I get this boy drawn? I remember you mentioning you're not as comfortable with males so if you'd prefer I can choose a different character^^ Thank you!
@Cove I'd like a slot! Lemme edit this in a sec^^

Edit: Can I get this boy drawn? I remember you mentioning you're not as comfortable with males so if you'd prefer I can choose a different character^^ Thank you!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith thats totally fine, its just overly burly characters I can't do ~ Please send payment whenever you're ready and I'll get drawing!
Would you like to remain on the wait list or should I take you off now?

@Niverdia yes I can draw her, please send payment when you're ready and I'll get drawing :)
@Zith thats totally fine, its just overly burly characters I can't do ~ Please send payment whenever you're ready and I'll get drawing!
Would you like to remain on the wait list or should I take you off now?

@Niverdia yes I can draw her, please send payment when you're ready and I'll get drawing :)
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove I'd love to stay on the waitlist please^^ Hoping to come back again at some point if that isn't too weird xD
@Cove I'd love to stay on the waitlist please^^ Hoping to come back again at some point if that isn't too weird xD
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Cove Thank you, payment sent! <3
@Cove Thank you, payment sent! <3
ZPPY.png
@Cove
aaa, I really love these! Your style is shining and delicate, but striking- I just really love these examples.

I very much want some =D Also, I think the guys look great too!

I need time to make up my silly mind who I'd want art for first (I'm supposed to just be spending on genes rn... >.<) so I don't want to take up the free slot yet... it'll be one of those on the first few pages for sure. Or maybe someone on page 5. ugh, decisions LOL

art trades are cool with me too if you want ^.^
@Cove
aaa, I really love these! Your style is shining and delicate, but striking- I just really love these examples.

I very much want some =D Also, I think the guys look great too!

I need time to make up my silly mind who I'd want art for first (I'm supposed to just be spending on genes rn... >.<) so I don't want to take up the free slot yet... it'll be one of those on the first few pages for sure. Or maybe someone on page 5. ugh, decisions LOL

art trades are cool with me too if you want ^.^
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise thats totally fine aha lemme know if you decide to take a slot :)
@CuQuoise thats totally fine aha lemme know if you decide to take a slot :)
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21