Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MEMORIA:: closed slots (Human)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Cove

Hey there! I was peeking at your lore thread and your image of the Cove itself caught my eye. Do you do landscape art by any chance?
@Cove

Hey there! I was peeking at your lore thread and your image of the Cove itself caught my eye. Do you do landscape art by any chance?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@maltshakes uhhh it honestly depends on the landscape and ill only do it in black and white bc it looks trashy in color ahaha
What were you thinking of?
@maltshakes uhhh it honestly depends on the landscape and ill only do it in black and white bc it looks trashy in color ahaha
What were you thinking of?
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove

I was thinking of getting a shot showing the huge spires of ice in the Fortress of Ends area or a shot peeking inside the entrance of the cave, which would show a large gear-shaped Vault door tucked with in the cave of ice.

If it sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd like to know what it might cost. I'm saving up money for a big birthday gift to myself atm but afterwards I can start saving up for art again.
@Cove

I was thinking of getting a shot showing the huge spires of ice in the Fortress of Ends area or a shot peeking inside the entrance of the cave, which would show a large gear-shaped Vault door tucked with in the cave of ice.

If it sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd like to know what it might cost. I'm saving up money for a big birthday gift to myself atm but afterwards I can start saving up for art again.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes I think that's doable -- just the one image?
I'd ask for 1000g because its a heck of a drawing && I like to add textures and stuff to make it more manga style

Lemme know if you're interested in pursuing a commission :)

@Maltshakes I think that's doable -- just the one image?
I'd ask for 1000g because its a heck of a drawing && I like to add textures and stuff to make it more manga style

Lemme know if you're interested in pursuing a commission :)

Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Vikusen @Zith @Saraku @Yara @Braixen @Ameah1234 @Murakali @PhoenixMiko @sugakookie @corvus @lightningpelt @dittles @altair

Slots are open ~
Added some extra ones this time :)

Waitlisters have 24 hours before I'll accept slot fillers from anyone not on the waitlist

@Vikusen @Zith @Saraku @Yara @Braixen @Ameah1234 @Murakali @PhoenixMiko @sugakookie @corvus @lightningpelt @dittles @altair

Slots are open ~
Added some extra ones this time :)

Waitlisters have 24 hours before I'll accept slot fillers from anyone not on the waitlist

Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove
1 slot for 3 eggs please?
@Cove
1 slot for 3 eggs please?
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara slot confirmed ~ Could I see the ref please :)
@Yara slot confirmed ~ Could I see the ref please :)
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove
i'd also like a slot for three eggs, please!
@Cove
i'd also like a slot for three eggs, please!
JAufpfb.gif
@Cove
can i claim a slot?
@Cove
can i claim a slot?
lG0lDIb.png
@Cove
This chara right here ^^
https://toyhou.se/569865.xing
@Cove
This chara right here ^^
https://toyhou.se/569865.xing