Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed: ArcanArt July 23 - Aug 5
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@AkaneChaan

Hi there! I am interested in getting a Fae piece of your's. Would you be willing to take on-going payment? I have a couple level 7s I can throw in now, but all of my hatchling fodder is still growing. How many levels would it be for you to add Alloy?

Thanks so much!
@AkaneChaan

Hi there! I am interested in getting a Fae piece of your's. Would you be willing to take on-going payment? I have a couple level 7s I can throw in now, but all of my hatchling fodder is still growing. How many levels would it be for you to add Alloy?

Thanks so much!
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Selenology

As said in my post I am not doing any non-sponsored genes, that only works if you order in my shop as a ordinary customer. Foddart is only the genes already available.

But to answer your question, I would want the full payment when you got it but I can do your pixels now, I don't mind waiting.
@Selenology

As said in my post I am not doing any non-sponsored genes, that only works if you order in my shop as a ordinary customer. Foddart is only the genes already available.

But to answer your question, I would want the full payment when you got it but I can do your pixels now, I don't mind waiting.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Ah, okay. I didn't think Alloy was a new gene and I checked your shop and you didn't have it available. Sorry for the confusion.

I was really hoping I could use Alloy, shoot! I'll look back at your shop in the future and maybe purchase from there. :)

Til' then, I'll be looking at other Fodder Art. Thanks <3
@AkaneChaan

Ah, okay. I didn't think Alloy was a new gene and I checked your shop and you didn't have it available. Sorry for the confusion.

I was really hoping I could use Alloy, shoot! I'll look back at your shop in the future and maybe purchase from there. :)

Til' then, I'll be looking at other Fodder Art. Thanks <3
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Selenology

I see, if someone haven't sponsored them yet it's not in my list. Usually like that with adoptables. And no worries, happy shopping! ^-^ Thank you for helping out arcane!
@Selenology

I see, if someone haven't sponsored them yet it's not in my list. Usually like that with adoptables. And no worries, happy shopping! ^-^ Thank you for helping out arcane!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Exeidur @Credence @Banyan @Lutielle @KingOfCrows @Lunila @Alestrius

Hello! I'm opening up 3 slots for this push - it'll be first come, first serve.
These are the only ones that I can guarantee will be done in a timely manner (roughly 2 weeks or less) however, since this is a conquest push, I'm open to taking more orders so long as you don't mind waiting longer for your art.

Basically, first three to reply can claim the priority slots and anyone who still wants art and doesn't mind waiting a bit can continue to fill in.
@Exeidur @Credence @Banyan @Lutielle @KingOfCrows @Lunila @Alestrius

Hello! I'm opening up 3 slots for this push - it'll be first come, first serve.
These are the only ones that I can guarantee will be done in a timely manner (roughly 2 weeks or less) however, since this is a conquest push, I'm open to taking more orders so long as you don't mind waiting longer for your art.

Basically, first three to reply can claim the priority slots and anyone who still wants art and doesn't mind waiting a bit can continue to fill in.
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@MagnusMedivh Whoops should have checked this before I was about to start raiding.

I would like to grab two slots if possible please (one colour halfbody, one colour bust). I'm a bit pressed for time since raid is about to start, but I can start sending over level 5 dragons during raid breaks if that's convenient for you. I don't have the full 425 levels, since I didn't have enough lair space, but I have at least enough for the halfbody and partial into the bust. Link to references
@MagnusMedivh Whoops should have checked this before I was about to start raiding.

I would like to grab two slots if possible please (one colour halfbody, one colour bust). I'm a bit pressed for time since raid is about to start, but I can start sending over level 5 dragons during raid breaks if that's convenient for you. I don't have the full 425 levels, since I didn't have enough lair space, but I have at least enough for the halfbody and partial into the bust. Link to references
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
No worries! Best of luck with your raid!
It's all good so long as I get the levels before the push ends so no pressure ^^ I'll PM you some WIP sketches for approval soon
@Alestrius
No worries! Best of luck with your raid!
It's all good so long as I get the levels before the push ends so no pressure ^^ I'll PM you some WIP sketches for approval soon
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@Aehdncl [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] heartcrusher1 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Please see 'Other specifications'~ [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=215516&tab=dragon&did=34376415]This[/url] is the actual dragon in question, but she'll be a PC soon, so here's her scry as a PC: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=9&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=17ad6366852bd65ff11e3ba7d044993e6c6dabc3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Here's a mannequin with what she'd be dressed like as well, linked so you could see the apparel: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/119363][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=753,12269,3639,22692,22693,1631,22694,22695,22696,3640,22697,22698,22699,22700,3702&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Is there any way you could draw the PC scry with the outfit? If only the Dressing Room allowed you to dress scries ... (I heard somewhere that if you apply the Invisibility Cloak underneath everything, you can copy the image and paste it onto a scry?) [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] Please see 'Other specifications'~ [b]Other specifications:[/b] I'm not always sure how much I can get done due to unforeseen real life things constantly popping up, but I'd like to start with a dragon bust sketch at 150 levels. If I hit 200 levels, could I get my order bumped up to a flat? Also, I'd love an estimate of how much each apparel piece/gene would cost. I may end up picking to omit apparel to lower the cost a bit, so please don't feel obligated at all to even start thinking about the art's design until the week is over. Let me know if this is okay with you and I'll start sending over dragons immediately! (I'm also pretty short on lair space most of the time so fast CR acceptance would be extremely helpful for me to get those levels to you as fast as possible!)
@Aehdncl

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: heartcrusher1
I summon you to cast the following spell: Please see 'Other specifications'~

This spell shall be cast upon: This is the actual dragon in question, but she'll be a PC soon, so here's her scry as a PC:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=9&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=17ad6366852bd65ff11e3ba7d044993e6c6dabc3&dummyext=prev.png
Here's a mannequin with what she'd be dressed like as well, linked so you could see the apparel:
dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=753,12269,3639,22692,22693,1631,22694,22695,22696,3640,22697,22698,22699,22700,3702&xt=dressing.png
Is there any way you could draw the PC scry with the outfit? If only the Dressing Room allowed you to dress scries ... (I heard somewhere that if you apply the Invisibility Cloak underneath everything, you can copy the image and paste it onto a scry?)

The following I place into the circle: Please see 'Other specifications'~

Other specifications: I'm not always sure how much I can get done due to unforeseen real life things constantly popping up, but I'd like to start with a dragon bust sketch at 150 levels. If I hit 200 levels, could I get my order bumped up to a flat? Also, I'd love an estimate of how much each apparel piece/gene would cost. I may end up picking to omit apparel to lower the cost a bit, so please don't feel obligated at all to even start thinking about the art's design until the week is over. Let me know if this is okay with you and I'll start sending over dragons immediately!

(I'm also pretty short on lair space most of the time so fast CR acceptance would be extremely helpful for me to get those levels to you as fast as possible!)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@MagnusMedivh Cool! I'll go for a coloured bust of this girl: [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11474211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114743/11474211_350.png[/img] [/url] She already has a full body in her bio, so if you could (loosely) base the piece on that, that'd be great! No need to add her crown, but if you could make her hair colour more like the colour of her horns and markings, that would be great!
@MagnusMedivh
Cool! I'll go for a coloured bust of this girl:

11474211_350.png

She already has a full body in her bio, so if you could (loosely) base the piece on that, that'd be great! No need to add her crown, but if you could make her hair colour more like the colour of her horns and markings, that would be great!
@heartcrusher1
Sure thing! I can manage the apparel on the scry! And yeah, you can put Marva's Cloak underneath the rest of the outfit before copy pasting it on said scry.

The only apparel that is likely to appear are: the lily, the pendant, the crown, and the collar. I wouldnt charge for the lily, but the pendant, crown, and collar are all a bit complicated. Out of them, the pendant would be the the least costly, the with collar being the most complicated. I'd likely only charge about 5-7 levels for the pendant, 7-10 for the crown, and 10-15 for the collar.

And that's alright! I've had a similar arrangement with someone else before, and I feel you on the lair space! Out of curiosity, what time zone are you in? I'm FR+3 so while my general policy is to accept dragons myself, I may make an exception for you if I don't think our online times overlap at all, it'll be hard for me to accept your dragons in a timely manner, etc.
@heartcrusher1
Sure thing! I can manage the apparel on the scry! And yeah, you can put Marva's Cloak underneath the rest of the outfit before copy pasting it on said scry.

The only apparel that is likely to appear are: the lily, the pendant, the crown, and the collar. I wouldnt charge for the lily, but the pendant, crown, and collar are all a bit complicated. Out of them, the pendant would be the the least costly, the with collar being the most complicated. I'd likely only charge about 5-7 levels for the pendant, 7-10 for the crown, and 10-15 for the collar.

And that's alright! I've had a similar arrangement with someone else before, and I feel you on the lair space! Out of curiosity, what time zone are you in? I'm FR+3 so while my general policy is to accept dragons myself, I may make an exception for you if I don't think our online times overlap at all, it'll be hard for me to accept your dragons in a timely manner, etc.
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21