Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed: ArcanArt July 23 - Aug 5
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@sunsetfire
Yep! The total is 35 levels, and I can see what I can do about the sparkles ^^ She's a very simple dragon, and I love her look because of it (basic is underrated :P)!
@sunsetfire
Yep! The total is 35 levels, and I can see what I can do about the sparkles ^^ She's a very simple dragon, and I love her look because of it (basic is underrated :P)!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

Thank you!! :) I will start sending over dragons tonight!
@Clya

Thank you!! :) I will start sending over dragons tonight!
"No one can see the stars anymore," she said. "Didn't you know? The Lightweaver is making them into a beautiful gown."
"And who will wear it?" he asked sharply.
"The most beautiful dragon in the world," she replied, watching closely for a reaction.
He smiled. "I'll look forward to seeing you in it."
@WhistleWindWolf @Nightshades @xianvar @Stanzascale @Ellapinky
I'm able to accept one slot as I wait for fodder!
@WhistleWindWolf @Nightshades @xianvar @Stanzascale @Ellapinky
I'm able to accept one slot as I wait for fodder!
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror May I claim the slot and/or may I be on the pinglist?
@EclipseMirror May I claim the slot and/or may I be on the pinglist?
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream
Go ahead! :D
@PlatinumDream
Go ahead! :D
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] PlatinumDream [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Bust lineart with shading! [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23113051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231131/23113051_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 30 levels + 10 levels for 2 pieces of apparel [b]Other specifications:[/b] I'd like to add his goggles and his wolf cape to the order please!
@EclipseMirror

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: PlatinumDream
I summon you to cast the following spell: Bust lineart with shading!
This spell shall be cast upon:
23113051_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 30 levels + 10 levels for 2 pieces of apparel
Other specifications: I'd like to add his goggles and his wolf cape to the order please!
__water.gif

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream
Accepted! It's just 30 levels ^_^
@PlatinumDream
Accepted! It's just 30 levels ^_^
@EclipseMirror Oh really? That's great! Thanks, I'll get right on those levels ^-^
@EclipseMirror Oh really? That's great! Thanks, I'll get right on those levels ^-^
__water.gif

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream Here you are! Hope you enjoy :D [img]https://orig11.deviantart.net/bb3c/f/2017/213/6/c/ivytangle_by_adorningmoon-dbijxxl.png[/img]
@PlatinumDream
Here you are! Hope you enjoy :D
ivytangle_by_adorningmoon-dbijxxl.png
@EclipseMirror wow, that was fast XD and it looks great, thanks! I've been meaning to get art for him for forever XD
@EclipseMirror wow, that was fast XD and it looks great, thanks! I've been meaning to get art for him for forever XD
__water.gif

_NtwBtfW.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21