Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oilux's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@riasann1
Here's what I came up with! Let me know what you think!

They were chosen by the sun.

How such a glorious being hanging heavy in the sky chose them, was a mystery. Dragons questioned in whispers under the moon. Why were they chosen and the rest of dragonkind left behind? What made them so special? Was it their glorious colors? The way they worshipped?

Some dragons looked on them with pride, some with fear, some with disdain, and some with envy. Every dragon wanted what they had, wanted the respect and love and to be chosen. Few were up for the tasks they took on.

Diamondtor always took charge, often going by her other name, Pure Sun Child. She was happy as a chosen one of the sun, passing along her wisdom to those who would listen. Her mate and partner went by his other name more often than she did, calling himself Setting Sun Child. These names were given to them by the other worshippers, even if some of them held disdain barely hidden behind their lips, ready to spew forth like blood from an open wound.

Grivas, Decaying Sun Child, was a different servant of the sun. Every dragon knew the sun had different phases, and that just as a sun may live it must also die one day. Grivas’ job was a simple one, but one few could do, helping dragons understand the will of deities and things they couldn't understand, and what they might accomplish. Grivas enjoyed his work, he excelled at it.

They were the children of the sun, the chosen ones, and they would watch over dragonkind for the rest of their days.
@riasann1
Here's what I came up with! Let me know what you think!

They were chosen by the sun.

How such a glorious being hanging heavy in the sky chose them, was a mystery. Dragons questioned in whispers under the moon. Why were they chosen and the rest of dragonkind left behind? What made them so special? Was it their glorious colors? The way they worshipped?

Some dragons looked on them with pride, some with fear, some with disdain, and some with envy. Every dragon wanted what they had, wanted the respect and love and to be chosen. Few were up for the tasks they took on.

Diamondtor always took charge, often going by her other name, Pure Sun Child. She was happy as a chosen one of the sun, passing along her wisdom to those who would listen. Her mate and partner went by his other name more often than she did, calling himself Setting Sun Child. These names were given to them by the other worshippers, even if some of them held disdain barely hidden behind their lips, ready to spew forth like blood from an open wound.

Grivas, Decaying Sun Child, was a different servant of the sun. Every dragon knew the sun had different phases, and that just as a sun may live it must also die one day. Grivas’ job was a simple one, but one few could do, helping dragons understand the will of deities and things they couldn't understand, and what they might accomplish. Grivas enjoyed his work, he excelled at it.

They were the children of the sun, the chosen ones, and they would watch over dragonkind for the rest of their days.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux I really like that!
@Oilux I really like that!
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@Riasann1

Awesome! I can expand upon it you want for your lore, and format it well for a post if you want?
@Riasann1

Awesome! I can expand upon it you want for your lore, and format it well for a post if you want?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux yea, could you? I'm gonna put it in my hatchery
@Oilux yea, could you? I'm gonna put it in my hatchery
@Riasann1

Sure! I could include more details about how they are so well known, basically anything. Is there anything specific you want me to expand on?
@Riasann1

Sure! I could include more details about how they are so well known, basically anything. Is there anything specific you want me to expand on?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux Maybe expand on only dragons with their similar coloring and markings, or their children being similar. Working on the Dragon Share page for them. They are going to be a special species I am creating.
@Oilux Maybe expand on only dragons with their similar coloring and markings, or their children being similar. Working on the Dragon Share page for them. They are going to be a special species I am creating.
@Riasann1

I'll expand on that later! I'll let you know when I finish.
@Riasann1

I'll expand on that later! I'll let you know when I finish.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux Thanks!
@Oilux Thanks!
@oilux

This has color and gene specifics if that will help at all

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2227670
@oilux

This has color and gene specifics if that will help at all

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2227670