Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oilux's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
^
^
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
I'm back!
User Name/ ID: desmondtiny
Package: lair description
Dragon(s) Name and ID: mostly undying (28901423) and sort of Axel (30613443)
Bio or Story? bio-ish
Description(s): Magic is related here. Undying was a mage, a user of primarily necromancy, or at least was before she learned to draw upon the power of Arenji. Now she is far more powerful, able to cast hexes on dragons and give them a helluva case of bad luck to say the least, able to result in misfortune and sometimes eventually death. Axel is a soldier, a warrior she conjured up with her powers and using Arenji to make him similar to her image.
Coding? no
Total Payment: 40kt
Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later? upon completion
Notes: I would love for this to be different than the Gifted (the previous commission), unique but still Arenji and magic related
@Oilux
I'm back!
User Name/ ID: desmondtiny
Package: lair description
Dragon(s) Name and ID: mostly undying (28901423) and sort of Axel (30613443)
Bio or Story? bio-ish
Description(s): Magic is related here. Undying was a mage, a user of primarily necromancy, or at least was before she learned to draw upon the power of Arenji. Now she is far more powerful, able to cast hexes on dragons and give them a helluva case of bad luck to say the least, able to result in misfortune and sometimes eventually death. Axel is a soldier, a warrior she conjured up with her powers and using Arenji to make him similar to her image.
Coding? no
Total Payment: 40kt
Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later? upon completion
Notes: I would love for this to be different than the Gifted (the previous commission), unique but still Arenji and magic related
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
bump
bump
@Calavir
Here you go!

It wasn’t the first time it happened, and it certainly wouldn’t be the last.

Alfie could have pushed him away, he could have said no and refused to let any of this happen. Yet the larger part of his needs and desires and love demanded that Alfie let it all happen again, even once more his heart ached.

It was something only they knew, drunken kisses and brushing bodies, and while Alfie wasn’t sure that Daymion went anywhere else during his drunken outings, Alfie refused to let anyone else know the joys of it.

Daymion was just so much like he was younger when he was drunk. It was like years didn’t happen, arguments melted away with soft touches that were as warm as the morning sky. It brought more memories that Alfie almost teared up at, but Daymion demanded all of his attention, all of his focus until they were panting and exhausted and falling asleep in each other’s arms.

It was only these moments, these moments that Alfie cherished that he wished would last forever. They had mapped out each other’s bodies like old trails through the woods, and Alfie was always left wondering where they had gone.

Alfie always fell asleep first, and woke up alone in the bed. Yet a rustle forced him awake, night still heavy in the sky and eyes still begging for more sleep. Daymion was gathering his clothes, piling them haphazardly in his lap while he cradled his head in his hands. Alfie slowly moved, as to not frighten Daymion, and wrapped his sleep filled arms around Daymion’s waist.

“Please.” His voice was thick and heavy with sleep, eyes growing heavier by the minute. They had worn each other out this time, and it showed now. “Please, just talk to me, don’t shut me out again. Just a minute, tell me when you’re gonna let me in, I can’t do this for much longer. I need someone I can rely on.”

Daymion froze, and Alfie almost let himself believe that there would be a warm body next to him, that maybe he wouldn’t be alone for another night. Then Daymion sighed, gently prying Alfie’s arms away from him. He wasn’t rough by any means, in fact he was incredibly gentle, but the action hurt more than anything Alfie had ever experienced before.

“This could be the end of everything.” Alfie murmured. He didn’t know if Daymion heard him, but there was nothing else said, and Alfie finally let sleep claim him. It hit him like a steamroller, demanding control over his body and forcing him into its clutches.

He woke with the sun across his face and an ache in his heart, with hickeys all across his chest and neck. A thousand questions burned on his lips, but only one came out.

“Daymion?”

No response came, not that Alfie expected one. A small part of him hoped to hear the shower, or maybe smell coffee brewing in the small motel room brewer, but there was nothing there. Nothing but an empty motel room and noises from the people in the room next door.

Gathering his clothes and walking out of the motel room was always the most humiliating part. Alfie couldn’t remember if they had already paid for the motel room, so he headed in the direction of the main office. The bell above the door rang as he entered.

“Paying for room twelve.” Alfie mumbled. He wondered if the hickey’s were visible on his skin. The receptionist hardly glanced at him.

“Room’s already paid for. Paid early this morning.” She hardly looked up from her work. “So unless you want another night…”

Alfie shook his head, leaving the small office. It was another night, one that was a memory already. Daymion would be away for a while, leaving Alfie to fantasize about what could have been if Daymion had stayed, if they had talked, if Alfie had just said that he loved him, that he always loved him.

Those words didn’t come to him, sticking to his tongue like glue and refusing to move. Maybe the words weren’t ready to come out, to declare themselves to the world and make everything known.

The time wasn’t right yet. Alfie was starting to wonder if the time would ever be right.

Written by @Oilux
@Calavir
Here you go!

It wasn’t the first time it happened, and it certainly wouldn’t be the last.

Alfie could have pushed him away, he could have said no and refused to let any of this happen. Yet the larger part of his needs and desires and love demanded that Alfie let it all happen again, even once more his heart ached.

It was something only they knew, drunken kisses and brushing bodies, and while Alfie wasn’t sure that Daymion went anywhere else during his drunken outings, Alfie refused to let anyone else know the joys of it.

Daymion was just so much like he was younger when he was drunk. It was like years didn’t happen, arguments melted away with soft touches that were as warm as the morning sky. It brought more memories that Alfie almost teared up at, but Daymion demanded all of his attention, all of his focus until they were panting and exhausted and falling asleep in each other’s arms.

It was only these moments, these moments that Alfie cherished that he wished would last forever. They had mapped out each other’s bodies like old trails through the woods, and Alfie was always left wondering where they had gone.

Alfie always fell asleep first, and woke up alone in the bed. Yet a rustle forced him awake, night still heavy in the sky and eyes still begging for more sleep. Daymion was gathering his clothes, piling them haphazardly in his lap while he cradled his head in his hands. Alfie slowly moved, as to not frighten Daymion, and wrapped his sleep filled arms around Daymion’s waist.

“Please.” His voice was thick and heavy with sleep, eyes growing heavier by the minute. They had worn each other out this time, and it showed now. “Please, just talk to me, don’t shut me out again. Just a minute, tell me when you’re gonna let me in, I can’t do this for much longer. I need someone I can rely on.”

Daymion froze, and Alfie almost let himself believe that there would be a warm body next to him, that maybe he wouldn’t be alone for another night. Then Daymion sighed, gently prying Alfie’s arms away from him. He wasn’t rough by any means, in fact he was incredibly gentle, but the action hurt more than anything Alfie had ever experienced before.

“This could be the end of everything.” Alfie murmured. He didn’t know if Daymion heard him, but there was nothing else said, and Alfie finally let sleep claim him. It hit him like a steamroller, demanding control over his body and forcing him into its clutches.

He woke with the sun across his face and an ache in his heart, with hickeys all across his chest and neck. A thousand questions burned on his lips, but only one came out.

“Daymion?”

No response came, not that Alfie expected one. A small part of him hoped to hear the shower, or maybe smell coffee brewing in the small motel room brewer, but there was nothing there. Nothing but an empty motel room and noises from the people in the room next door.

Gathering his clothes and walking out of the motel room was always the most humiliating part. Alfie couldn’t remember if they had already paid for the motel room, so he headed in the direction of the main office. The bell above the door rang as he entered.

“Paying for room twelve.” Alfie mumbled. He wondered if the hickey’s were visible on his skin. The receptionist hardly glanced at him.

“Room’s already paid for. Paid early this morning.” She hardly looked up from her work. “So unless you want another night…”

Alfie shook his head, leaving the small office. It was another night, one that was a memory already. Daymion would be away for a while, leaving Alfie to fantasize about what could have been if Daymion had stayed, if they had talked, if Alfie had just said that he loved him, that he always loved him.

Those words didn’t come to him, sticking to his tongue like glue and refusing to move. Maybe the words weren’t ready to come out, to declare themselves to the world and make everything known.

The time wasn’t right yet. Alfie was starting to wonder if the time would ever be right.

Written by @Oilux
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux LITERALLY IN TEARS?? OH MY GOD???? THIS IS PERFECT I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS LET ME SEND THE REST OF THE PAYMENT RIGHT AWAY OMG I'D LOVE TO BUY MORE STORIES FROM YOU WHENEVER YOU'RE AVAILABLE AGAIN
@Oilux LITERALLY IN TEARS?? OH MY GOD???? THIS IS PERFECT I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS LET ME SEND THE REST OF THE PAYMENT RIGHT AWAY OMG I'D LOVE TO BUY MORE STORIES FROM YOU WHENEVER YOU'RE AVAILABLE AGAIN
^
^
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
Bump!!
Bump!!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
^
^
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux [b]User Name/ ID: [/b] Riasann1 [b]Package:[/b] standard package/ Dragon origin lore [b]Dragon(s) Name and ID: [/b] Subspecies ((Children of the sun)) [b]Bio or Story? [/b] A mix [b]Description(s):[/b] (( You read it in my thread, but i'm going to put it here. )) I'd like to have lore for my breeding pair I call Children of the Sun. One day I hope to make a full on breed with them. Diamondtor is my Pure Sun Child, and Eveningstar is my Setting Sun Child. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24130086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241301/24130086_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24885946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248860/24885946_350.png[/img] [/url] Also if you could add anything about Grivas here. Decaying Sun Child. Or maybe a better name for him besides Decaying sun child [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33321764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333218/33321764_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Coding?[/b] Up to you. [b]Total Payment[/b]: 70k in treasure and 10g 5g of the gems for possible coding purposes [b]Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later?[/b] Up front. [b]Notes[/b]: Grivas was poisoned upon visiting a planet and thus he is decaying.
@Oilux
User Name/ ID: Riasann1
Package: standard package/ Dragon origin lore
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Subspecies ((Children of the sun))
Bio or Story? A mix
Description(s): (( You read it in my thread, but i'm going to put it here. )) I'd like to have lore for my breeding pair I call Children of the Sun. One day I hope to make a full on breed with them. Diamondtor is my Pure Sun Child, and Eveningstar is my Setting Sun Child.

24130086_350.png

24885946_350.png

Also if you could add anything about Grivas here. Decaying Sun Child. Or maybe a better name for him besides Decaying sun child

33321764_350.png

Coding? Up to you.
Total Payment: 70k in treasure and 10g 5g of the gems for possible coding purposes
Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later? Up front.
Notes: Grivas was poisoned upon visiting a planet and thus he is decaying.
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@riasann1

I will start on this asap! I'll contact you if I have any questions!
@riasann1

I will start on this asap! I'll contact you if I have any questions!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11