Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tauress Foddart Thread (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Tauress
Please add me to the waitlist - I'd love to snag a slot if one becomes available
Thanks
@Tauress
Please add me to the waitlist - I'd love to snag a slot if one becomes available
Thanks
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea
No problem! :)
@Cunea
No problem! :)
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@LordZarcock @sparkaflame101 @Leopardmask @Mossfern @JonTargaryen @Artichoke
Hey guys! Sooo I've been in the middle of a move this week so it's been CRAZY. Orders will have to be finished next week. I'm sorry I didn't bring this up before! Everyone is totally paid up so I'll get to work as soon as I have a chance to breathe.

Thanks for your understanding, and again I apologize that I didn't say anything about this! I thought it wouldn't be an issue but then everything piled up ;A;

@/Cunea @/Meowruff
I'll add you guys to the slots if you can send the dragons today, otherwise you'll have first dibs in my personal art shop slots if you'd like!
@LordZarcock @sparkaflame101 @Leopardmask @Mossfern @JonTargaryen @Artichoke
Hey guys! Sooo I've been in the middle of a move this week so it's been CRAZY. Orders will have to be finished next week. I'm sorry I didn't bring this up before! Everyone is totally paid up so I'll get to work as soon as I have a chance to breathe.

Thanks for your understanding, and again I apologize that I didn't say anything about this! I thought it wouldn't be an issue but then everything piled up ;A;

@/Cunea @/Meowruff
I'll add you guys to the slots if you can send the dragons today, otherwise you'll have first dibs in my personal art shop slots if you'd like!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress
I think I'll be able to send you all the levels today, I'll send you my order when I'm sure how much it will cost, and I'm certain I can get all the levels in.
If I can't get an order in today, then I would love a slot at your personal art shop.
Thanks for the update!
@Tauress
I think I'll be able to send you all the levels today, I'll send you my order when I'm sure how much it will cost, and I'm certain I can get all the levels in.
If I can't get an order in today, then I would love a slot at your personal art shop.
Thanks for the update!
@Tauress Could I get a sketch (not coloured) of Olive? [b]Your username and ID:[/b] Meowruff 287666 [b]Dragon url:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38941044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389411/38941044_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Desired facial expression/personality:[/b] Smiley [b]Apparel:[/b] Nil [b]Skin/accent (if applicable)?[/b] Nil [b]Offered flair?[/b] Flowers [b]Frame?[/b] Sure [b]Other notes:[/b] Thanks! Please add me to the pinglist for your personal art shop! :)
@Tauress
Could I get a sketch (not coloured) of Olive?
Your username and ID: Meowruff 287666
Dragon url:
38941044_350.png

Desired facial expression/personality: Smiley
Apparel: Nil
Skin/accent (if applicable)? Nil
Offered flair? Flowers
Frame? Sure
Other notes: Thanks!

Please add me to the pinglist for your personal art shop! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Tauress Are you currently active? if you are then I might be able to send you levels before dom rollover. regardless, I would love it if you could do art of this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37087194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370872/37087194_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cunea #340998[/b] [b](above image links)[/b] [b]a merry/joyful/happy expression[/b] [b]no apparel please[/b] [b]I would like it if you could include his accent[/b] [b]maybe a little touch of nature? Like butterflies or something if that works with you (if it doesn't then nothing is fine too)[/b] [b]I would like a frame[/b] [b]There's a little bit of info in his bio, but basically Pearl is a traveling music minstrel. I don't really have any notes[/b] please ping me asap, and let me know if you can accept levels before the end of the push. If not, I would appreciate a price estimate :) thanks!
@Tauress
Are you currently active? if you are then I might be able to send you levels before dom rollover.
regardless, I would love it if you could do art of this dragon:

37087194_350.png

Cunea #340998
(above image links)
a merry/joyful/happy expression
no apparel please
I would like it if you could include his accent
maybe a little touch of nature? Like butterflies or something if that works with you (if it doesn't then nothing is fine too)
I would like a frame
There's a little bit of info in his bio, but basically Pearl is a traveling music minstrel. I don't really have any notes

please ping me asap, and let me know if you can accept levels before the end of the push. If not, I would appreciate a price estimate :)
thanks!
@Meowruff
One sketch coming right up :> I got your payment too, thank you! And I'll add you to the pinglist for my personal art shop as well.

@Cunea
I'm on now! I'll get off in like 15 minutes...I know that's super short notice lol. If it's too much hassle I can just accept treasure like normal. I'll send you a quote in just a sec after I do math!
@Meowruff
One sketch coming right up :> I got your payment too, thank you! And I'll add you to the pinglist for my personal art shop as well.

@Cunea
I'm on now! I'll get off in like 15 minutes...I know that's super short notice lol. If it's too much hassle I can just accept treasure like normal. I'll send you a quote in just a sec after I do math!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress thank you for the update! I hope the move goes smoothly <3
@Tauress thank you for the update! I hope the move goes smoothly <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Tauress
If you can take the dragons in batches of 2 then that'll work for me
I believe it's ~30 levels?
@Tauress
If you can take the dragons in batches of 2 then that'll work for me
I believe it's ~30 levels?
And if I can't send you all the levels in time then I'll just send treasure/gems to make up the difference
And if I can't send you all the levels in time then I'll just send treasure/gems to make up the difference
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14