Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 656 657
@awaicu No worries, and thanks for getting back to me! I hope things are less hectic for you now. ^^ Really appreciate the extra info; I can definitely make use of that. I'll add an extra link to the front.
@awaicu No worries, and thanks for getting back to me! I hope things are less hectic for you now. ^^ Really appreciate the extra info; I can definitely make use of that. I'll add an extra link to the front.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Tirtouga678 @CupcakeNova @FarashaSilver @HappyAccidents @VairaSmythe @mynnthia

Good day! I was cleaning up my affiliates post and noticed your shops are on indefinite hiatus or have been inactive for about a year now. I've removed your banners from my thread, and you are of course free to remove my shop banners from your own threads too.

If you resume taking commissions and want to become affiliates again, please let me know, and I'll gladly add you back. Thank you! ^^
@Tirtouga678 @CupcakeNova @FarashaSilver @HappyAccidents @VairaSmythe @mynnthia

Good day! I was cleaning up my affiliates post and noticed your shops are on indefinite hiatus or have been inactive for about a year now. I've removed your banners from my thread, and you are of course free to remove my shop banners from your own threads too.

If you resume taking commissions and want to become affiliates again, please let me know, and I'll gladly add you back. Thank you! ^^
[quote name="Disillusionist" date="2023-11-01 09:11:58" ] @Petall Ready to start working on your order! The starting fee for this is 3,500t. Thanks! [/quote] Hi there, it's been a bit over 24 hours, so I thought I'd ping again in case you missed the previous notif. If you need more time to gather the treasure, please let me know. Thank you!
Disillusionist wrote on 2023-11-01 09:11:58:
@Petall Ready to start working on your order! The starting fee for this is 3,500t. Thanks!

Hi there, it's been a bit over 24 hours, so I thought I'd ping again in case you missed the previous notif. If you need more time to gather the treasure, please let me know. Thank you!
@awaicu Hi, I'm ready to start writing for Herald. Please send me the starting fee: 41g. Thank you!

Also just a quick note: Is there any place where the eight missionaries are listed? I'm on the fence about including references to them or not, but I figured it might be good to know their names and general descriptions just in case. ^^
@awaicu Hi, I'm ready to start writing for Herald. Please send me the starting fee: 41g. Thank you!

Also just a quick note: Is there any place where the eight missionaries are listed? I'm on the fence about including references to them or not, but I figured it might be good to know their names and general descriptions just in case. ^^
@disillusionist - just sent starting payment your way! For the missionaries, they are the original 8 barghest founders who were the first to get turned into beasts via Godmothers curse.

I can send some more info on them if needed once im off work and have access to desktop :3
@disillusionist - just sent starting payment your way! For the missionaries, they are the original 8 barghest founders who were the first to get turned into beasts via Godmothers curse.

I can send some more info on them if needed once im off work and have access to desktop :3
@awaicu Thanks for sending the payment! And I'd appreciate the info on the missionaries, thank you! It doesn't need to be particularly detailed; just a couple of sentences and a link to each dragon is OK. ^^
@awaicu Thanks for sending the payment! And I'd appreciate the info on the missionaries, thank you! It doesn't need to be particularly detailed; just a couple of sentences and a link to each dragon is OK. ^^
@Petall Samples are ready! Please let me know which designs you prefer or if you want me to make any changes. Final payment is [b]31,500t[/b]. Thanks! MAIN Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kv9PwHF.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ndtrXA.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/IWn60AK.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/DcXnn0q.png[/img] ----- DIVIDER Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/xXabxth.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/mJUD1FJ.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/qL0YL5Z.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/5xbxlmr.png[/img] Sample 5 [img]https://i.imgur.com/lHKaIOm.png[/img]
@Petall Samples are ready! Please let me know which designs you prefer or if you want me to make any changes. Final payment is 31,500t. Thanks!

MAIN
Sample 1
Kv9PwHF.png

Sample 2
0ndtrXA.png

Sample 3
IWn60AK.png

Sample 4
DcXnn0q.png

DIVIDER
Sample 1
xXabxth.png

Sample 2
mJUD1FJ.png

Sample 3
qL0YL5Z.png

Sample 4
5xbxlmr.png

Sample 5
lHKaIOm.png
@Disillusionist

Let's do Sample 4 for the header and Sample 5 for the Dividers, thank you so much!!!
@Disillusionist

Let's do Sample 4 for the header and Sample 5 for the Dividers, thank you so much!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Here are your graphics! Thank you for ordering again, and please don't forget to save your own copies of these. ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/gw0DUVx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jACVvJk.png[/img]
@Petall Here are your graphics! Thank you for ordering again, and please don't forget to save your own copies of these. ^^

gw0DUVx.png

jACVvJk.png
@awaicu Herald's lore is complete! The final payment for this one is 355g. Thank you!

Quote:
“There is no stronger protection than that of the divine. Let us send a message to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. Water, infused with the Lightweaver’s power, will help purge the ailment from this young Imperial.”

The under-priest he’d spoken to nodded, and she moved to a nearby table to prepare the message. Herald, left alone in the middle of the room, shuffled his feet, uncertain what to do.

A shadow fell over his toes, and he looked up. To his surprise, the High Priest was now standing before him. His face was grave but kind, and he gently patted Herald’s foreleg.

“The clans speak harshly, but child, do not hold their fear against them. They lost much on the night of the beast’s attack, as did you.” He sighed, looking sadly at Herald’s injured shoulder.

“The Lightweaver will see to it that you are healed. As the wound fades, so will the pain and fear.”

“Live well, Herald, and the Shade will never regain its hold over you...”

“And I shall,”
he vowed silently. “I will rid this world of its corruption, and of the despair and fear it sows.”

Herald was wise enough, however, to know that he could not expect to prevail against the darkness alone. After all, he had nearly fallen to it before. If he found himself about to give in to despair, he would need an ally to draw him back to the light. Perhaps more than one...

Among his fellow clergy, he found eight other dragons. They were drawn from different Flights, but all of them served the Lightweaver. All of them were solid of faith. And all of them, like Herald, were adamant that the Shade’s darkness be destroyed—whatever the cost.
@awaicu Herald's lore is complete! The final payment for this one is 355g. Thank you!

Quote:
“There is no stronger protection than that of the divine. Let us send a message to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. Water, infused with the Lightweaver’s power, will help purge the ailment from this young Imperial.”

The under-priest he’d spoken to nodded, and she moved to a nearby table to prepare the message. Herald, left alone in the middle of the room, shuffled his feet, uncertain what to do.

A shadow fell over his toes, and he looked up. To his surprise, the High Priest was now standing before him. His face was grave but kind, and he gently patted Herald’s foreleg.

“The clans speak harshly, but child, do not hold their fear against them. They lost much on the night of the beast’s attack, as did you.” He sighed, looking sadly at Herald’s injured shoulder.

“The Lightweaver will see to it that you are healed. As the wound fades, so will the pain and fear.”

“Live well, Herald, and the Shade will never regain its hold over you...”

“And I shall,”
he vowed silently. “I will rid this world of its corruption, and of the despair and fear it sows.”

Herald was wise enough, however, to know that he could not expect to prevail against the darkness alone. After all, he had nearly fallen to it before. If he found himself about to give in to despair, he would need an ally to draw him back to the light. Perhaps more than one...

Among his fellow clergy, he found eight other dragons. They were drawn from different Flights, but all of them served the Lightweaver. All of them were solid of faith. And all of them, like Herald, were adamant that the Shade’s darkness be destroyed—whatever the cost.
1 2 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 656 657