Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 662 663
@LaughingMagician Got it, thanks! That'll be worth 45,000t or 45g, and I'll ping you again once I'm ready to begin.
@LaughingMagician Got it, thanks! That'll be worth 45,000t or 45g, and I'll ping you again once I'm ready to begin.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist [quote][center][b][u]Order form: BREED CARDS[/u][/b][/center] TYPE A Breeding Card [b]Name of pair:[/b] DJ Pon-3 [b]Links to dragons:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87629743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876298/87629743_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88165751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881658/88165751_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Include current apparel and skincents?[/b] No [b]With or without offspring?[/b] Without [b]If WITH offspring -- How many?[/b] N/A [b]Clickable:[/b] NO [b]Size:[/b] 525x275 [b]How do you want this card to look?[/b] [b]background:[/b] [img]https://buffy.mlpforums.com/monthly_01_2013/post-12028-0-59303900-1358986260.jpg[/img] [b]Font:[/b] Curvise [b]Card shape:[/b] Rounded Rectangle [b]Payment offer:[/b] Mixed [b]Discount:[/b] None[/quote]
@Disillusionist

Quote:
Order form: BREED CARDS
TYPE A Breeding Card

Name of pair: DJ Pon-3

Links to dragons:
87629743_350.png
88165751_350.png

Include current apparel and skincents? No

With or without offspring? Without

If WITH offspring -- How many? N/A

Clickable: NO

Size: 525x275

How do you want this card to look?

background:
post-12028-0-59303900-1358986260.jpg

Font: Curvise

Card shape: Rounded Rectangle

Payment offer: Mixed

Discount: None
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell Order accepted, thanks! That'll be worth 12g or 12,000t. Please send me the initial fee, 2g OR 1,200t, and I'll get started on this one.
@IraBell Order accepted, thanks! That'll be worth 12g or 12,000t. Please send me the initial fee, 2g OR 1,200t, and I'll get started on this one.
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] up to 3,000 words [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69674130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696742/69674130_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Flamboyant, silver-tongued, and self-confident. Personality flaw = sometimes confident or self-assured to the point of arrogance or conceitedness, as he is physically strong and very clever, and knows he's good at his job. Due to his past he was only able to rely on himself for most of his life, is still learning to trust in the strengths and talents of his friends/co-workers at VoltiTech. General summary in the [i]Info[/i] section at the top of his bio. [b]Lore info:[/b] To summarize: Vibes is some sort of eldritch being who breached containment and escaped across Sornieth to ensure he'd never have to go back to being a test subject. At his journey's end he finds himself at the clan of VoltiTech Corps, and having learned much along the way he secures a position as the Marketing Coordinator. Origin story is in the [i]History[/i] section of his bio, second from the top. At the end of the day he does want to make friends and have a good place in draconic society, though he likely has issues with getting due close to others due to the secret of his hidden nature. Deep down he's probably scared of someone finding out what he really is and being cast out, or worse: getting dragged back to the containment center (somewhere around Ice and Arcane territory). He will not go back there under any circumstances. Has multiple physical anomalies that differentiate him from a normal pearlcatcher: [LIST] [*]Secondary pair of wings (he deflects questions by claiming the wings are a normal mutation from spending too much time in arcane territory, which does happen but isn't the reason for his mutations) [*]Too many sharp teeth in primary mouth, bit like a shark (makes for an alarming dentist visit, but most dragons won't notice anything is wrong. Tongue is also longer than average) [*]Secondary mouths on torso and tail (Most employees are under the impression these are tattoos, as the edges fit together quite snugly. Only a few higher-ups know better, and he tends to keep the "tattoos" covered.) [*]Diet is slightly different; has a taste for meat rather than plants. Will go for insects if no meat is available or a social situation calls for him to act more like a pearlcatcher. [/LIST] [b]Other notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]Likes to appear fashionable and trendy, though it's not hard to impress a bunch of mechanics and researchers. [*]Smooth talker, has a way with words and a charming grin that can slip through nearly any defense. [*]To 99% of dragons: Those weird markings? Just tattoos... and those wings? They're commonplace near the Starfall Isles - don't worry about it. [*]Man's been through a lot and he really just wants to enjoy life with some friends and good times. To that end, his past and secrets are probably the biggest obstacle for him to overcome. [/LIST] [b]Possible friends/interactions[/b] (if you write about present-day Vibes who is employed in the clan): [LIST] [*]He tends to be friendly with everyone but not have close friends since he avoids opening up to others. Weird combination of laying low while at the same time standing out due to his flamboyancy. [*]Keeps his distance from most scientists, researchers, or others with similar jobs. Might not be very fond of security guards, either. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47949275]Mako[/url] - friend/coworker: they would totally get up to shenanigans together to show off the latest tech/products in the showroom in Receiving( the lair's entrance). Mako manages the showroom and is so enthusiastic to demonstrate the latest devices and Vibes would help her sell them to as many buyers as possible. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69643001]Trentino[/url] - food friend, coworker: Trentino is the clan's main chef who runs the in-house restaurant Skullduggery's Diner, Vibes may prefer meat but he'll help taste-test anything as long as it's edible. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52464263]Srilk[/url] - fashion friend, coworker: Srilk can make fancy clothes. Vibes likes fancy clothes. Vibes is also one of the few in the lair who really cares about dressing up, the workshop environment sees many employees preferring function over fanciness. [*]Dragons who know what Vibes is/know that he isn't a dragon: Morrow (cause she's the boss) Pearlple (for communication/security purposes) Komorebi and Luneiro (for security purposes). There could be a few others who know something's up or have figured something out based on Vibes' mannerisms or mutations. [/LIST] I don't have a specific setting in mind or specific story beats besides showing off Vibes' own pizzazz, could write about present-day Vibes employed by the clan and trying to get along while hiding his true nature, or maybe a bit about his journey before he came to the clan and how he fared out alone in the wild. [b]Payment offer:[/b] gems [b]Discount?[/b] none
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:
up to 3,000 words

Link to dragon/s:
69674130_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
Flamboyant, silver-tongued, and self-confident.

Personality flaw = sometimes confident or self-assured to the point of arrogance or conceitedness, as he is physically strong and very clever, and knows he's good at his job. Due to his past he was only able to rely on himself for most of his life, is still learning to trust in the strengths and talents of his friends/co-workers at VoltiTech. General summary in the Info section at the top of his bio.

Lore info:
To summarize: Vibes is some sort of eldritch being who breached containment and escaped across Sornieth to ensure he'd never have to go back to being a test subject. At his journey's end he finds himself at the clan of VoltiTech Corps, and having learned much along the way he secures a position as the Marketing Coordinator. Origin story is in the History section of his bio, second from the top.

At the end of the day he does want to make friends and have a good place in draconic society, though he likely has issues with getting due close to others due to the secret of his hidden nature. Deep down he's probably scared of someone finding out what he really is and being cast out, or worse: getting dragged back to the containment center (somewhere around Ice and Arcane territory). He will not go back there under any circumstances.

Has multiple physical anomalies that differentiate him from a normal pearlcatcher:
  • Secondary pair of wings (he deflects questions by claiming the wings are a normal mutation from spending too much time in arcane territory, which does happen but isn't the reason for his mutations)
  • Too many sharp teeth in primary mouth, bit like a shark (makes for an alarming dentist visit, but most dragons won't notice anything is wrong. Tongue is also longer than average)
  • Secondary mouths on torso and tail (Most employees are under the impression these are tattoos, as the edges fit together quite snugly. Only a few higher-ups know better, and he tends to keep the "tattoos" covered.)
  • Diet is slightly different; has a taste for meat rather than plants. Will go for insects if no meat is available or a social situation calls for him to act more like a pearlcatcher.

Other notes:
  • Likes to appear fashionable and trendy, though it's not hard to impress a bunch of mechanics and researchers.
  • Smooth talker, has a way with words and a charming grin that can slip through nearly any defense.
  • To 99% of dragons: Those weird markings? Just tattoos... and those wings? They're commonplace near the Starfall Isles - don't worry about it.
  • Man's been through a lot and he really just wants to enjoy life with some friends and good times. To that end, his past and secrets are probably the biggest obstacle for him to overcome.

Possible friends/interactions (if you write about present-day Vibes who is employed in the clan):
  • He tends to be friendly with everyone but not have close friends since he avoids opening up to others. Weird combination of laying low while at the same time standing out due to his flamboyancy.
  • Keeps his distance from most scientists, researchers, or others with similar jobs. Might not be very fond of security guards, either.
  • Mako - friend/coworker: they would totally get up to shenanigans together to show off the latest tech/products in the showroom in Receiving( the lair's entrance). Mako manages the showroom and is so enthusiastic to demonstrate the latest devices and Vibes would help her sell them to as many buyers as possible.
  • Trentino - food friend, coworker: Trentino is the clan's main chef who runs the in-house restaurant Skullduggery's Diner, Vibes may prefer meat but he'll help taste-test anything as long as it's edible.
  • Srilk - fashion friend, coworker: Srilk can make fancy clothes. Vibes likes fancy clothes. Vibes is also one of the few in the lair who really cares about dressing up, the workshop environment sees many employees preferring function over fanciness.
  • Dragons who know what Vibes is/know that he isn't a dragon: Morrow (cause she's the boss) Pearlple (for communication/security purposes) Komorebi and Luneiro (for security purposes). There could be a few others who know something's up or have figured something out based on Vibes' mannerisms or mutations.

I don't have a specific setting in mind or specific story beats besides showing off Vibes' own pizzazz, could write about present-day Vibes employed by the clan and trying to get along while hiding his true nature, or maybe a bit about his journey before he came to the clan and how he fared out alone in the wild.

Payment offer: gems

Discount? none
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003 Thank you for ordering! I remember this guy, and I really appreciate how you laid out all the info and gave me options on what to write for him! ^^

I don't think I have any questions for this one, since there's a lot of information I can make use of, but I'll let you know if something comes up. Order cost is 450g -- please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@SylverFyre2003 Thank you for ordering! I remember this guy, and I really appreciate how you laid out all the info and gave me options on what to write for him! ^^

I don't think I have any questions for this one, since there's a lot of information I can make use of, but I'll let you know if something comes up. Order cost is 450g -- please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: 1 large (banner), 1 medium (divider)

What is it for? Bios!

What look do you want for this image?: Text on banner should say "The Pantheon". Aesthetic: marble pillars, greek temples, red banners like in the rememberance scene (that's the scene I use for the small gods), shrine(s). This is for my pantheon of small gods. White and gold and red colour scheme.

Payment offer: Treasure

Discount: none
@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: 1 large (banner), 1 medium (divider)

What is it for? Bios!

What look do you want for this image?: Text on banner should say "The Pantheon". Aesthetic: marble pillars, greek temples, red banners like in the rememberance scene (that's the scene I use for the small gods), shrine(s). This is for my pantheon of small gods. White and gold and red colour scheme.

Payment offer: Treasure

Discount: none
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Order accepted! I'll add a link to the front shortly. Total cost is 35,000t; please wait to be pinged for payment. Thanks!
@Petall Order accepted! I'll add a link to the front shortly. Total cost is 35,000t; please wait to be pinged for payment. Thanks!
@IraBell Card samples are ready! Please let me know which one you prefer or if you'd like any changes. The final payment is [b]worth 10,000t OR 10g[/b]. Thanks! Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/FjNYiLZ.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/zU1kcVr.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/kkRjyE7.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/PIY5crA.png[/img] Sample 5 [img]https://i.imgur.com/ISgkUn6.png[/img]
@IraBell Card samples are ready! Please let me know which one you prefer or if you'd like any changes. The final payment is worth 10,000t OR 10g. Thanks!

Sample 1
FjNYiLZ.png

Sample 2
zU1kcVr.png

Sample 3
kkRjyE7.png

Sample 4
PIY5crA.png

Sample 5
ISgkUn6.png
@EmpressSectonia Taleth's lore is complete! Please send me the remaining payment via 1-way CR: [b]172,125t[/b]. Thanks! [quote=PREVIEW]Taleth’s advice, given in good faith, was frequently disregarded—and when discussions fell apart afterwards, she was often blamed. Still, she persisted, pointing out that each Flight had talents and resources that the other lacked. Continued rivalry would not strengthen them; it would [i]defeat[/i] them. Nature and Plague needed to set aside their ancient conflicts and lift each other up—for after all, they lived on the same planet. They [i]needed[/i] each other to survive. But the elders were too blinded by pride to see reason. They did not appreciate their views being challenged by such a young dragon—and a Plague-born one, at that! They decided that Taleth was no longer fit to be an ambassador. They stripped her of her rank and expelled her from the lair, telling her to never return. [/quote]
@EmpressSectonia Taleth's lore is complete! Please send me the remaining payment via 1-way CR: 172,125t. Thanks!

PREVIEW wrote:
Taleth’s advice, given in good faith, was frequently disregarded—and when discussions fell apart afterwards, she was often blamed. Still, she persisted, pointing out that each Flight had talents and resources that the other lacked.

Continued rivalry would not strengthen them; it would defeat them. Nature and Plague needed to set aside their ancient conflicts and lift each other up—for after all, they lived on the same planet. They needed each other to survive.

But the elders were too blinded by pride to see reason. They did not appreciate their views being challenged by such a young dragon—and a Plague-born one, at that!

They decided that Taleth was no longer fit to be an ambassador. They stripped her of her rank and expelled her from the lair, telling her to never return.
@Disillusionist

Sample 4 please CR shortly
@Disillusionist

Sample 4 please CR shortly
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 662 663