Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
@Disillusionist sorry about that . . . Maybe an armory with different types of weapons, tomes and armor from all over the world with a fantasy twist or maybe mix Fire Emblem (video game series; because most of my permanents are fandragons) Harry Potter, And Eldarya together in some way. Now that I thinking about it would there be a way for you to combine elements from all 3 of the fandoms I just Mentioned? Maybe a sword and shield to represent Fire Emblem, A stack of Grimnoires/tomes/books with a wand on top to represent Harry Potter and a crystal cluster to repersent Eldarya? Can you make it look something like this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/VbjlDdp.png[/img] What I mean by that is can you make it look like your looking down at a desk/table with a stack (or stacks) of books, a sword laid across it haphazardly, with a bunch of paper like notes or battle plans and a bright blue crystal point (or cluster) somewhere near the texts? Wow I guess I had a brain fart when ordering Sorry O'o also would this graphic count as one or two because while I didn't have any idea for this graphic I did have and ideas for two other graphics both for the same thread the same size as the Nohrian Warriors Graphic you made me some time ago
@Disillusionist
sorry about that . . . Maybe an armory with different types of weapons, tomes and armor from all over the world with a fantasy twist or maybe mix Fire Emblem (video game series; because most of my permanents are fandragons) Harry Potter, And Eldarya together in some way.

Now that I thinking about it would there be a way for you to combine elements from all 3 of the fandoms I just Mentioned? Maybe a sword and shield to represent Fire Emblem, A stack of Grimnoires/tomes/books with a wand on top to represent Harry Potter and a crystal cluster to repersent Eldarya?

Can you make it look something like this:
VbjlDdp.png

What I mean by that is can you make it look like your looking down at a desk/table with a stack (or stacks) of books, a sword laid across it haphazardly, with a bunch of paper like notes or battle plans and a bright blue crystal point (or cluster) somewhere near the texts?

Wow I guess I had a brain fart when ordering Sorry O'o

also would this graphic count as one or two because while I didn't have any idea for this graphic I did have and ideas for two other graphics both for the same thread the same size as the Nohrian Warriors Graphic you made me some time ago
Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95 I use stock images for my graphics, so I might not be able to find all of those elements, but I'll see what I can dig up. Thanks for the additional info!

It will count as two graphics since you're ordering two different sizes. Just a recap, for the large one, I'm planning to make it 525px wide to fit a regular forum post. For the medium one, would 400px be OK? (Total cost would be worth 35kt.)
@nightwolf95 I use stock images for my graphics, so I might not be able to find all of those elements, but I'll see what I can dig up. Thanks for the additional info!

It will count as two graphics since you're ordering two different sizes. Just a recap, for the large one, I'm planning to make it 525px wide to fit a regular forum post. For the medium one, would 400px be OK? (Total cost would be worth 35kt.)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Yes that would be okay and I can help you find stock images if you need anything

Edit* As long as it fits in my signature

@Disillusionist Yes that would be okay and I can help you find stock images if you need anything

Edit* As long as it fits in my signature

Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95 I've got some in mind, but I'll definitely let you know if there are some points I'm unsure of. Thanks again!

@NickelDragons I'm starting Persephone's story, but I'm also checking on Chernobog, and I see that there's already some lore. I'd love to be pinged when you're finished! It'll help with Otieno's story as well.
@nightwolf95 I've got some in mind, but I'll definitely let you know if there are some points I'm unsure of. Thanks again!

@NickelDragons I'm starting Persephone's story, but I'm also checking on Chernobog, and I see that there's already some lore. I'd love to be pinged when you're finished! It'll help with Otieno's story as well.
@After Ready to start working on your lore. You mentioned you wanted to pay in gems, so please send 15g to start with. Thanks!

@NickelDragons I've finished Persephone's lore and am read to work on Otieno's now. I've noticed you're still updating Chernobog's stuff; is there anything new you'd like me to include that hasn't been written there yet, or can I just start working with the details from the original order form?
@After Ready to start working on your lore. You mentioned you wanted to pay in gems, so please send 15g to start with. Thanks!

@NickelDragons I've finished Persephone's lore and am read to work on Otieno's now. I've noticed you're still updating Chernobog's stuff; is there anything new you'd like me to include that hasn't been written there yet, or can I just start working with the details from the original order form?
@Disillusionist

Are you still in search of affiliates? If so I have an adoptable shop here. I opened my shop about a month ago and I've been on FR for two years almost three. I'll happly add you banner, but I don't have a banner as of now but I'm thinking of ordering or making one. I might request help coding my shop soon as it looks awful....does anyone even code shops for other people? I may be a mess but my art looks nice at least.

@Disillusionist

Are you still in search of affiliates? If so I have an adoptable shop here. I opened my shop about a month ago and I've been on FR for two years almost three. I'll happly add you banner, but I don't have a banner as of now but I'm thinking of ordering or making one. I might request help coding my shop soon as it looks awful....does anyone even code shops for other people? I may be a mess but my art looks nice at least.

@Disillusionist

You can use the stuff I gave you, Chernobog's lore timeline that im writing takes place before he sees her again as an adult so yeah!
@Disillusionist

You can use the stuff I gave you, Chernobog's lore timeline that im writing takes place before he sees her again as an adult so yeah!
@Amehime Yes, please! ^^ Aaaaack, your adoptables are gorgeous! I'll just use a text link for your shop right now.

Your shop honestly looks very nice! I think it's neat and easy to navigate. Please feel free to let me know when you get a banner, and I'll replace the text link on the front.

@NickelDragons I see! OK, thanks for the info :D

@After Btw, I forgot to ask before, should I write Basilius as a Wildclaw? (And possibly Hitsugaya as well?)
@Amehime Yes, please! ^^ Aaaaack, your adoptables are gorgeous! I'll just use a text link for your shop right now.

Your shop honestly looks very nice! I think it's neat and easy to navigate. Please feel free to let me know when you get a banner, and I'll replace the text link on the front.

@NickelDragons I see! OK, thanks for the info :D

@After Btw, I forgot to ask before, should I write Basilius as a Wildclaw? (And possibly Hitsugaya as well?)
@Disillusionist *eyes emoji* both Wildclaws please, yep!
@Disillusionist *eyes emoji* both Wildclaws please, yep!
Coliseum banner showing a regal golden Coatl with an azure crest and wings.
Coliseum banner showing a heavily-armored Nocturne.
they/them
Lair Directory:
The old Lightning avatar banner, linking to After's Lair Directory.
... Coliseum banner showing a white-bodied and black-winged Spiral.
Coliseum banner showing a pink and black Imperial with light blue face markings.
@CatkinStarchild Thanks for your patience! I've got 4 samples for each card here. You can ask me to make further changes or request a sample as-is. Once you're happy with an image, just let me know; I'll cut and code it and we can proceed from there. [b]Weather or Not[/b] Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/zJM8RVw.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ob1l0qk.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/z4pHqdq.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/AMOD14I.png[/img] [b]Windsinger's Blessing[/b] Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/TSwLOpj.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/WCc5gCW.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/cmxXjM1.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/GXU6ttw.png[/img]
@CatkinStarchild Thanks for your patience! I've got 4 samples for each card here. You can ask me to make further changes or request a sample as-is. Once you're happy with an image, just let me know; I'll cut and code it and we can proceed from there.

Weather or Not
Sample 1
zJM8RVw.png

Sample 2
Ob1l0qk.png

Sample 3
z4pHqdq.png

Sample 4
AMOD14I.png

Windsinger's Blessing
Sample 1
TSwLOpj.png

Sample 2
WCc5gCW.png

Sample 3
cmxXjM1.png

Sample 4
GXU6ttw.png