Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 668 669
@CatkinStarchild Got it, thanks! And I know how you feel about the apparel; once an outfit's established, our dragons look so weird without it. Also agreed re: the kids showing the genes. That's what all the customers look for, anyway.

I've picked up the payment and will record it on the front now. Please remember to send it by 1-way CR next time, as the receipts are easier to track. Thank you! ^^
@CatkinStarchild Got it, thanks! And I know how you feel about the apparel; once an outfit's established, our dragons look so weird without it. Also agreed re: the kids showing the genes. That's what all the customers look for, anyway.

I've picked up the payment and will record it on the front now. Please remember to send it by 1-way CR next time, as the receipts are easier to track. Thank you! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Are there any graphics slots left?
@Disillusionist
Are there any graphics slots left?
Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95 Yup, I'll grab the last one for you.

@CatkinStarchild Btw, you mentioned you wanted the wings to be more visible....Is it OK if I shrink the parents' images a bit?
@nightwolf95 Yup, I'll grab the last one for you.

@CatkinStarchild Btw, you mentioned you wanted the wings to be more visible....Is it OK if I shrink the parents' images a bit?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 3, 2, and 1 in order for pairs. Those are amazing!!!! @disillusionist
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 3, 2, and 1 in order for pairs. Those are amazing!!!! @disillusionist
@Lirissea I'm glad you like them! Cutting and coding the cards now. Please send 41,310t to complete the payment. Thank you!
@Lirissea I'm glad you like them! Cutting and coding the cards now. Please send 41,310t to complete the payment. Thank you!
@Disillusionist ah I'm sorry, I forgot again! I'll be sure to do it via CR next time. Thankyou! And yes absolutely fine by me if you shrink'em to fit anything! Have as much artistic license as you like :D
@Disillusionist ah I'm sorry, I forgot again! I'll be sure to do it via CR next time. Thankyou! And yes absolutely fine by me if you shrink'em to fit anything! Have as much artistic license as you like :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Disillusionist

GRAPHIC #1 (and/or #2)

Image size:
Large/extra Large and medium? (I need two different sizes for this graphic)

What is it for? (Is it for a raffle? shop? hatchery? etc.) It will be the title graphic for my Hachery/Coliseum Leveling Thread

Link to thread: (if any)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2391481#post_32066619

What look do you want for this image?: (For example, do you want it to look cold? fiery? futuristic? simple? etc. You can include ideas for background images and font styles. Reference images are welcome. Please be as descriptive as possible, particularly if you have a detailed image in mind already.)
I have no idea. the name of the thread is Heroes Hatchery & Coliseum Champions

Payment offer: mixture of treasure/wishlist items
Discount?: none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos. and younger) / 25% for birthdays / Affiliates -- 25% first, 15% for all succeeding orders
None (my birthday is on the 22nd)

@Disillusionist

GRAPHIC #1 (and/or #2)

Image size:
Large/extra Large and medium? (I need two different sizes for this graphic)

What is it for? (Is it for a raffle? shop? hatchery? etc.) It will be the title graphic for my Hachery/Coliseum Leveling Thread

Link to thread: (if any)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2391481#post_32066619

What look do you want for this image?: (For example, do you want it to look cold? fiery? futuristic? simple? etc. You can include ideas for background images and font styles. Reference images are welcome. Please be as descriptive as possible, particularly if you have a detailed image in mind already.)

Payment offer: mixture of treasure/wishlist items
Discount?: none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos. and younger) / 25% for birthdays / Affiliates -- 25% first, 15% for all succeeding orders
None (my birthday is on the 22nd)

Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95 I think I can manage the different sizes -- for the large one, I'll just go with 525px wide since that's the max size for forum posts. But you need to fill this out: [quote name="nightwolf95" date="2018-03-07 06:38:42" ] What look do you want for this image?: (For example, do you want it to look cold? fiery? futuristic? simple? etc. You can include ideas for background images and font styles. Reference images are welcome. Please be as descriptive as possible, particularly if you have a detailed image in mind already.) [b]I have no idea. the name of the thread is Heroes Hatchery & Coliseum Champions[/b] [/quote] What do you want to see on this image? You can just throw in keywords or reference images if you'd like. I am very reluctant to take on orders without any design suggestions or specifications, as this makes it difficult for me to match the image the customer wants.
@nightwolf95 I think I can manage the different sizes -- for the large one, I'll just go with 525px wide since that's the max size for forum posts. But you need to fill this out:

nightwolf95 wrote on 2018-03-07 06:38:42:

What do you want to see on this image? You can just throw in keywords or reference images if you'd like. I am very reluctant to take on orders without any design suggestions or specifications, as this makes it difficult for me to match the image the customer wants.
@Disillusionist

Before I send I just want to ask if you saw that I wish to pay with gems?
@Disillusionist

Before I send I just want to ask if you saw that I wish to pay with gems?
@NickelDragons My mistake, sorry! I'll edit that into p.1 now. Down payment is 30g (total cost will be 300g). Thanks.
@NickelDragons My mistake, sorry! I'll edit that into p.1 now. Down payment is 30g (total cost will be 300g). Thanks.
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 668 669