Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Pick ups only.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Zaephyrr
Ahhh I love what you did with him too! ;o; Thank you so much again! I can't wait to see who you do for the last one. c:
@Zaephyrr
Ahhh I love what you did with him too! ;o; Thank you so much again! I can't wait to see who you do for the last one. c:
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
@Zaephyrr Okay, so I haven't even officially "picked up" my first commission by uploading it to my own image hosting, but I've got another idea bouncing around in my head.

This is my character from the tabletop game I've been playing. It's a homebrew system based on the Persona game series, if you're familiar with that. (If not, well, she's an OC so no big deal.) Her name is Danni Storm (I did not pick the last name, it was a joke name given to her by the party because she fell from the sky and her persona uses Lightning magic.) She's a demon-made-mortal. She's an archer, but she also occasionally fights with a spear. She looks about 25 or so. Thin and flat-chested, bony little white girl bum. Pale skin and long straight black hair, green eyes. (Again, I know this might be black-and-white.) Very “street” clothes, not exactly high-fashion. Jeans, a dark green T-shirt or hooded sweatshirt, sneakers. She blends in. And (while this isn't actually a feature she has due to her new human biology) if you could draw a pair of bitty nubby green demon horns on her forehead. If you are familiar with the Persona series, her tarot Arcana is the Moon.

That was a bit like word vomit. :D
@Zaephyrr Okay, so I haven't even officially "picked up" my first commission by uploading it to my own image hosting, but I've got another idea bouncing around in my head.

This is my character from the tabletop game I've been playing. It's a homebrew system based on the Persona game series, if you're familiar with that. (If not, well, she's an OC so no big deal.) Her name is Danni Storm (I did not pick the last name, it was a joke name given to her by the party because she fell from the sky and her persona uses Lightning magic.) She's a demon-made-mortal. She's an archer, but she also occasionally fights with a spear. She looks about 25 or so. Thin and flat-chested, bony little white girl bum. Pale skin and long straight black hair, green eyes. (Again, I know this might be black-and-white.) Very “street” clothes, not exactly high-fashion. Jeans, a dark green T-shirt or hooded sweatshirt, sneakers. She blends in. And (while this isn't actually a feature she has due to her new human biology) if you could draw a pair of bitty nubby green demon horns on her forehead. If you are familiar with the Persona series, her tarot Arcana is the Moon.

That was a bit like word vomit. :D
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara

I'm not familiar with the series at all, but I don't see why I couldn't do that for you! Word vomits are very helpful when visual references aren't available :P

As before, I can add you to my list once I recieve the $5 payment ^^ Do you need me to send you my paypal info again?
@Ridara

I'm not familiar with the series at all, but I don't see why I couldn't do that for you! Word vomits are very helpful when visual references aren't available :P

As before, I can add you to my list once I recieve the $5 payment ^^ Do you need me to send you my paypal info again?
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@Zaephyrr No, I've still got your first PM. I'll send it to you in four or five hours, when I get home.
@Zaephyrr No, I've still got your first PM. I'll send it to you in four or five hours, when I get home.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara

Not a problem ^^ Thanks for wanting to order again! :P
@Ridara

Not a problem ^^ Thanks for wanting to order again! :P
@Zaephyrr First of all: AMAZING STYLE OH MY G OD WHAT A DEAL!! You're amazing for doing this <3 Someday, when I've got enough money saved, I'll make sure to buy something complex from you for full price. Second of all: Anything you could do for my Progen, Trisha, would be much appreciated. She's below! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20807345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208074/20807345_350.png[/img] [/url] (khzaephyrr @ gmail .com is the email connected to your paypal, right? Just so I can get the money sent straight away)
@Zaephyrr

First of all: AMAZING STYLE OH MY G OD WHAT A DEAL!! You're amazing for doing this <3 Someday, when I've got enough money saved, I'll make sure to buy something complex from you for full price.

Second of all: Anything you could do for my Progen, Trisha, would be much appreciated. She's below!

20807345_350.png

(khzaephyrr @ gmail .com is the email connected to your paypal, right? Just so I can get the money sent straight away)
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@SugaSuga

Ahh, thank you, you're too kind! I can certainly do something of her for you c:

And no it isn't ^^ That's my business email and not the one I use for my paypal, seeing as I only check that one periodically! If you could PM me your paypal, I'll send you an invoice shortly~
@SugaSuga

Ahh, thank you, you're too kind! I can certainly do something of her for you c:

And no it isn't ^^ That's my business email and not the one I use for my paypal, seeing as I only check that one periodically! If you could PM me your paypal, I'll send you an invoice shortly~
@Duskria Your last order is ready! I chose Murdoch~ Thank you for ordering so many, it's really appreciated ^^~ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rLx3EXu.png[/img][/center]
@Duskria

Your last order is ready! I chose Murdoch~ Thank you for ordering so many, it's really appreciated ^^~
rLx3EXu.png
Page 3? No no, this won't do. Get up there you
Page 3? No no, this won't do. Get up there you
@Ridara

Haha, thanks a bunch for the bump :P Made me laugh!
@Ridara

Haha, thanks a bunch for the bump :P Made me laugh!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15