Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Pick ups only.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Zaephyrr uuuuughghghghghghgh it's so lovely ;__;

Do you perhaps have a version without the outline? ;w; I actually don't mind the pink, I'm just kinda curious to see it without it, also~
@Zaephyrr uuuuughghghghghghgh it's so lovely ;__;

Do you perhaps have a version without the outline? ;w; I actually don't mind the pink, I'm just kinda curious to see it without it, also~
@Daarka Yup, already had a version without it ready to go if you asked ;3 Here you are! [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/e0uQ7UG.png[/img][/center]
@Daarka

Yup, already had a version without it ready to go if you asked ;3 Here you are!

e0uQ7UG.png
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@zaephyrr eeeeeeeeeee abfjekafnsgs i love it ;w; youdidsoamazing thanks again >w<
@zaephyrr eeeeeeeeeee abfjekafnsgs i love it ;w; youdidsoamazing thanks again >w<
@Daarka

You're super welcome ;w; <3
@Daarka

You're super welcome ;w; <3
@Zaephyrr

Friendly bump.

And I'd like to ask if I can buy 2 more bags or do I have to wait for my first ones to be done before I can?
@Zaephyrr

Friendly bump.

And I'd like to ask if I can buy 2 more bags or do I have to wait for my first ones to be done before I can?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Much obliged!

And you certainly can! You can order as many as you like, at any time you like ^^
@Amut

Much obliged!

And you certainly can! You can order as many as you like, at any time you like ^^
@Zaephyrr

Well, that'll be 2 more bags then. OC's this time. Send me the invoice and I'll send over what I have on them (I can find image samples for examples of particular features, but don't have any images of them)
@Zaephyrr

Well, that'll be 2 more bags then. OC's this time. Send me the invoice and I'll send over what I have on them (I can find image samples for examples of particular features, but don't have any images of them)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Sure thing! That'll be $10 for two ^^ Same email as before?
@Amut

Sure thing! That'll be $10 for two ^^ Same email as before?
@Zaephyrr

Yes it is.
@Zaephyrr

Yes it is.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Sent~
@Amut