Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Pick ups only.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Zaephyrr
Eeee thank you! You outdid yourself with all of them. :D I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, I'm sure I'll be back. <3
@Zaephyrr
Eeee thank you! You outdid yourself with all of them. :D I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, I'm sure I'll be back. <3
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
@Duskria

I'm so glad you're happy with them all! <3
@Duskria

I'm so glad you're happy with them all! <3
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@Luminaries
Pinging self so that I can stop by here later! :D
@Luminaries
Pinging self so that I can stop by here later! :D
@Zaephyrr

Can I order 2 grab bags?

One for Zahar and one for Gula?

Zahar is the son of my Ice logistic manager dragon and her new Water consort. He's emotive for a fae, but has trouble balancing out wanting to be emotional and impulsive, and being methodical logical about things. He tries to act more adult than he really is. He's probably going to be a magic user.

Gula is an horror. A multi-ton dragon-shaped flesh-eating nanobot swarm created to get rid of the corpses exalting leaves behind (my lore describes two forms of exalting, she sends off mana and keeps the "meat"). The majority of the clan doesn't exactly know what she is or does yet, but they think she's a weird dragon in an uncanny-valley way. Her Smoke changes pattern randomly (so don't feel compelled to follow where "traditional" Smoke goes) and her hide glitters in the dark.
@Zaephyrr

Can I order 2 grab bags?

One for Zahar and one for Gula?

Zahar is the son of my Ice logistic manager dragon and her new Water consort. He's emotive for a fae, but has trouble balancing out wanting to be emotional and impulsive, and being methodical logical about things. He tries to act more adult than he really is. He's probably going to be a magic user.

Gula is an horror. A multi-ton dragon-shaped flesh-eating nanobot swarm created to get rid of the corpses exalting leaves behind (my lore describes two forms of exalting, she sends off mana and keeps the "meat"). The majority of the clan doesn't exactly know what she is or does yet, but they think she's a weird dragon in an uncanny-valley way. Her Smoke changes pattern randomly (so don't feel compelled to follow where "traditional" Smoke goes) and her hide glitters in the dark.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

You certainly can! Such interesting dragons, too ^^

Please PM with your paypal so I can invoice you for the $10 total c;
@Amut

You certainly can! Such interesting dragons, too ^^

Please PM with your paypal so I can invoice you for the $10 total c;
@Zaephyrr

Oh! Forgot to mention that while Gula's Smoke moves when no one's looking, it stays symmetrical from one side of her body to the other (not sure if you needed to know that, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention.)
@Zaephyrr

Oh! Forgot to mention that while Gula's Smoke moves when no one's looking, it stays symmetrical from one side of her body to the other (not sure if you needed to know that, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention.)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Helps to know, so thank you c:
@Amut

Helps to know, so thank you c:
@Daarka Your order is ready!~ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/i8ltiLP.png[/img][/center]
@Daarka

Your order is ready!~

i8ltiLP.png
@Zaephyrr He's so perfect ;~;

Thank you so much, you did an amazing job!
@Zaephyrr He's so perfect ;~;

Thank you so much, you did an amazing job!
@Daarka

I'm so glad you like it! <3
@Daarka

I'm so glad you like it! <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15