Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Pick ups only.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Duskria Your second order is ready!~ Excuse the large size :x [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7wmnD6v.png[/img][/center]
@Duskria

Your second order is ready!~ Excuse the large size :x
7wmnD6v.png
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@Zaephyrr ;w; i just saw these omg

So

hypothetically speaking

would you be more likely to go further with a certain piece if I gave you a list of my characters and let you choose which one you wanted to draw? :o

Alternatively-- can I just freaking buy a slot for each of my characters omg
@Zaephyrr ;w; i just saw these omg

So

hypothetically speaking

would you be more likely to go further with a certain piece if I gave you a list of my characters and let you choose which one you wanted to draw? :o

Alternatively-- can I just freaking buy a slot for each of my characters omg
@Daarka

I pick what's done randomly, so there's not really any certainty there i'm afraid! It's entirely up to you which option you would like to do ^^ I'm fine with you getting multiple slots, there's no limits!
@Daarka

I pick what's done randomly, so there's not really any certainty there i'm afraid! It's entirely up to you which option you would like to do ^^ I'm fine with you getting multiple slots, there's no limits!
@Zaephyrr Alrighty c: I know some artists who do stuff like this are more inclined to create more elaborate pieces if the character is particularly inspiring to them--but hey, for $5, I can't even pretend to complain XD

Hm hm hm. Would it actually be possible to pay a bit more to get a painting like the kind you have in your examples, or are you only doing the $5 thing for now? ;w;
@Zaephyrr Alrighty c: I know some artists who do stuff like this are more inclined to create more elaborate pieces if the character is particularly inspiring to them--but hey, for $5, I can't even pretend to complain XD

Hm hm hm. Would it actually be possible to pay a bit more to get a painting like the kind you have in your examples, or are you only doing the $5 thing for now? ;w;
@Daarka

I'm only taking $5 for random quality here, but I could do a painting (depends on if you're after a rough or rendered!) for my normal prices! They are considerably more expensive, though, but i'd be willing to take a commission on despite being on hold due to this event. I would only accept USD on regular commissions at the moment though.

My shop is linked in my first post, or alternatively, here, with prices listed c:
@Daarka

I'm only taking $5 for random quality here, but I could do a painting (depends on if you're after a rough or rendered!) for my normal prices! They are considerably more expensive, though, but i'd be willing to take a commission on despite being on hold due to this event. I would only accept USD on regular commissions at the moment though.

My shop is linked in my first post, or alternatively, here, with prices listed c:
@Zaephyrr Okiedokie c: I think I might stick with the grab bag for now, but I may come back later and hit you up for more :D

So [this] is my lovely mister Yhqg'nr. He's basically a god from a weird void universe and he's the epitome of vanity. He's also a giant jerk. I love him.

I feel like he could look pretty dope in your style :D

Since he doesn't have a tangible body that he's rooted in, and he has the power to take whatever shape he wants, really, the details of his visual design can be tweaked however you'd like, as long as it keeps with the theme, so to speak. Color is also kind of a toss up, and I obviously haven't gotten around to coloring that piece at all. But he's a alien, hellish brat, so desaturated tones would be better than bright colors. A color scheme similar to [this] theme would probably be best (if you color it at all, of course), but again, it's got a bit of artistic liberty wiggle room~

If you think you'd be down for that, I'd be happy to throw some cash at ya :D
@Zaephyrr Okiedokie c: I think I might stick with the grab bag for now, but I may come back later and hit you up for more :D

So [this] is my lovely mister Yhqg'nr. He's basically a god from a weird void universe and he's the epitome of vanity. He's also a giant jerk. I love him.

I feel like he could look pretty dope in your style :D

Since he doesn't have a tangible body that he's rooted in, and he has the power to take whatever shape he wants, really, the details of his visual design can be tweaked however you'd like, as long as it keeps with the theme, so to speak. Color is also kind of a toss up, and I obviously haven't gotten around to coloring that piece at all. But he's a alien, hellish brat, so desaturated tones would be better than bright colors. A color scheme similar to [this] theme would probably be best (if you color it at all, of course), but again, it's got a bit of artistic liberty wiggle room~

If you think you'd be down for that, I'd be happy to throw some cash at ya :D
@Daarka

I'll happily do something of him, i'm a sucker for rotten alien hell brats :P

One piece would be $5, and I would need payment before I accepted your order ^^ Could you PM me your paypal info so I can invoice you, please?
@Daarka

I'll happily do something of him, i'm a sucker for rotten alien hell brats :P

One piece would be $5, and I would need payment before I accepted your order ^^ Could you PM me your paypal info so I can invoice you, please?
@Zaephyrr Absolutely! :D and yes rotten alien hell brats are the best
@Zaephyrr Absolutely! :D and yes rotten alien hell brats are the best
@Zaephyrr How gorgeous is she? You're the best. I'm going to upload it and put it on her page when I get home from work.
@Zaephyrr How gorgeous is she? You're the best. I'm going to upload it and put it on her page when I get home from work.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara

You'e far too sweet ;w; I'm glad you like it!
@Ridara

You'e far too sweet ;w; I'm glad you like it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15