Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink's Sketch Shop {T/G/Items} [OPEN]
Finished commission for @Mollyf50! [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/MollyF50Fullbody.png[/img] Also @Wystaria, does this look okay for the red streaks/highlights? If so I'll update the other versions. [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/WystariaComm_BG.png[/img]
Finished commission for @Mollyf50!

MollyF50Fullbody.png

Also @Wystaria, does this look okay for the red streaks/highlights? If so I'll update the other versions.

WystariaComm_BG.png
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
I saw you post this in a thread and wondered how much you were paid for it and or how much you'd take in FR currency for something like it.
@Ink
I saw you post this in a thread and wondered how much you were paid for it and or how much you'd take in FR currency for something like it.
XsyYMAb.png5cx1lc.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png5cx1lc.jpgXsyYMAb.png
@Ink - :( I'm sorry, I hate being so picky, but can I have the red be brighter than that? She's got "Highland" heritage, so we're talking almost Merida (from Brave) red, just very little of it. I like the lines you have in there -- I'd just like the colors to be brighter.

I really appreciate your patience with me!! (bows repeatedly)
@Ink - :( I'm sorry, I hate being so picky, but can I have the red be brighter than that? She's got "Highland" heritage, so we're talking almost Merida (from Brave) red, just very little of it. I like the lines you have in there -- I'd just like the colors to be brighter.

I really appreciate your patience with me!! (bows repeatedly)
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria did you want her hair to be to be more of a brighter red overall, or just in the highlights? I thought I read in your original ref that she had brown hair with just a bit of red (actually like mine!), is that true or did I get mixed up?

And it's no problem, I'm just having a hard time interpreting what you mean x3
@Wystaria did you want her hair to be to be more of a brighter red overall, or just in the highlights? I thought I read in your original ref that she had brown hair with just a bit of red (actually like mine!), is that true or did I get mixed up?

And it's no problem, I'm just having a hard time interpreting what you mean x3
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink - Not overall. JUST the highlights to be red (coppery). I think I'm having trouble expressing it, because you read that right. It's my fault for not being more clear. :/ Her overall hair color is like... mahagony or chestnut, a darker, woodsy color, and then there are just these hints of vibrant coppery-red strands that run through it. I don't know if that's more clear...

You're awesome! Bless your patience with me, for seriousness!!
@Ink - Not overall. JUST the highlights to be red (coppery). I think I'm having trouble expressing it, because you read that right. It's my fault for not being more clear. :/ Her overall hair color is like... mahagony or chestnut, a darker, woodsy color, and then there are just these hints of vibrant coppery-red strands that run through it. I don't know if that's more clear...

You're awesome! Bless your patience with me, for seriousness!!
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
Ookay gotcha! So I'm wondering if what's needed is actually just more contrast--more mahogany in there to offset the red, which will go a long way in making it look brighter. I'll mess around with it and see if I can get it looking right.

Also, if you can find a ref of someone's hair that's even slightly similar to this (even with different colors) that might be helpful!

It's currently -15° F in my area and my feet are frozen (bad air circulation in our apartment), but once I warm up I'll hobble on over and try again c:

@Wystaria
Ookay gotcha! So I'm wondering if what's needed is actually just more contrast--more mahogany in there to offset the red, which will go a long way in making it look brighter. I'll mess around with it and see if I can get it looking right.

Also, if you can find a ref of someone's hair that's even slightly similar to this (even with different colors) that might be helpful!

It's currently -15° F in my area and my feet are frozen (bad air circulation in our apartment), but once I warm up I'll hobble on over and try again c:

@Wystaria

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink This is like... the worst picture ever, but it gets across what I'm trying to say... [img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/09/article-2451118-18A292F100000578-940_634x411.jpg[/img] So kind of like how your hair starts to gray and you get those few strands that are BRIGHT and they're just singular strands that stick out like crazy due to the contrast... And then... This second image would be just about the right color for the small strands of coppery-red... [img]https://hairmotive.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Spicy-Dark-Copper-1.jpg[/img]
@Ink

This is like... the worst picture ever, but it gets across what I'm trying to say...

article-2451118-18A292F100000578-940_634x411.jpg

So kind of like how your hair starts to gray and you get those few strands that are BRIGHT and they're just singular strands that stick out like crazy due to the contrast... And then... This second image would be just about the right color for the small strands of coppery-red...

Spicy-Dark-Copper-1.jpg
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria that helps, thank you!
@Wystaria that helps, thank you!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
oof ye sorry I didn't ping i just didn't want to bug you with what could be seen as a pointless comment or smth bc i cant order anything yet rip

thanks for the reply though xx
oof ye sorry I didn't ping i just didn't want to bug you with what could be seen as a pointless comment or smth bc i cant order anything yet rip

thanks for the reply though xx
art_shop.png
@Wystaria oh carp. I just got done with the edits and then realized that I actually linked you the wrong file XD omg. so you didn't actually see the edits. Uhm. SO I have two versions for you to choose from this time XD [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/WystariaBust.png[/img] [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/WystariaBust2.png[/img] Lemme know if you like either of them, I can update the original files so you won't have to relink it anywhere you've posted it already. ...Derp. I feel dumb.
@Wystaria oh carp. I just got done with the edits and then realized that I actually linked you the wrong file XD omg. so you didn't actually see the edits. Uhm.

SO I have two versions for you to choose from this time XD

WystariaBust.png

WystariaBust2.png

Lemme know if you like either of them, I can update the original files so you won't have to relink it anywhere you've posted it already. ...Derp. I feel dumb.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png