Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink's Sketch Shop {T/G/Items} [OPEN]
@Ink oh got it xD yeah that would make sense, although, it'd definitely make for an interesting storyline lol. Anyways, now that that's cleared up, do you want me to send the correct amount of payment over right now?
@Ink oh got it xD yeah that would make sense, although, it'd definitely make for an interesting storyline lol. Anyways, now that that's cleared up, do you want me to send the correct amount of payment over right now?
@Irrelevant go ahead and send a crossroads with the amount, I'll link you to the final art in the crossroads chat there before I accept c:
@Irrelevant go ahead and send a crossroads with the amount, I'll link you to the final art in the crossroads chat there before I accept c:
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Irrelevant here are your boys! :D This was a lot of fun to do, thank you for the opportunity~ [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/IrrelevantCoupleHeadshot.png[/img]
@Irrelevant here are your boys! :D This was a lot of fun to do, thank you for the opportunity~

IrrelevantCoupleHeadshot.png
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink wow that was fast :o and it looks incredible ^^ thank you so much!
@Ink wow that was fast :o and it looks incredible ^^ thank you so much!
boop c:
boop c:

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink - So what does a WC scroll get? :D (waves one around)
@Ink - So what does a WC scroll get? :D (waves one around)
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria depends on what you're after! Dragon art or OC art? Van you show me who you'd like to get art of?
@Wystaria depends on what you're after! Dragon art or OC art? Van you show me who you'd like to get art of?

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink - I'm leaning toward OC (that I am making into a dragon). I do not have artwork of her yet, but I have references and incredibly detailed descriptions of her personality, history, and looks. I have the female dragon that will be giving birth to the dragon I'll be using as this OC's dragon form, which she will look -exactly- like, as well. If you're willing, I can move this to mail to keep from spamming your thread, too.
@Ink - I'm leaning toward OC (that I am making into a dragon). I do not have artwork of her yet, but I have references and incredibly detailed descriptions of her personality, history, and looks. I have the female dragon that will be giving birth to the dragon I'll be using as this OC's dragon form, which she will look -exactly- like, as well. If you're willing, I can move this to mail to keep from spamming your thread, too.
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria yeah! Go ahead and PM me with specifics and also your budget so that's all nicely listed in one place and I'll see what I can do!
@Wystaria yeah! Go ahead and PM me with specifics and also your budget so that's all nicely listed in one place and I'll see what I can do!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
Boop, open again!
Boop, open again!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png