Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink's Sketch Shop {T/G/Items} [OPEN]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@LlostAdventurer ok! That bumps the price down 50g for a total of 850g. Could you do me a favor and pop Crax in the dressing room, so I can see what he looks like with his apparel but no skin?
@LlostAdventurer ok! That bumps the price down 50g for a total of 850g. Could you do me a favor and pop Crax in the dressing room, so I can see what he looks like with his apparel but no skin?
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink [outfit=315749] Here he is without his skin and the 1 piece of aparell i would like on him, I would like his skin to be white/pale though as shown origionally here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1067129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10672/1067129_350.png[/img] [/url] you can forego every other detail like the runes and stuff, his colouration is just a bit important to me, thanks! (here he is without his skin and without all his apparel if you needed this) [outfit=315735]
@Ink

Not Found

Here he is without his skin and the 1 piece of aparell i would like on him,

I would like his skin to be white/pale though as shown origionally here:

1067129_350.png

you can forego every other detail like the runes and stuff, his colouration is just a bit important to me, thanks!

(here he is without his skin and without all his apparel if you needed this)
Not Found
@LlostAdventurer Oooooh gotcha, okay! Will do.

I have one headshot and then these to do for you so I should have them done by the end of tonight!
@LlostAdventurer Oooooh gotcha, okay! Will do.

I have one headshot and then these to do for you so I should have them done by the end of tonight!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Thank you very much! sorry about editing my post a bit just then but thank you!! the crossroads was also sent :)
@Ink

Thank you very much! sorry about editing my post a bit just then but thank you!! the crossroads was also sent :)
Headshot for @Grimme! Hope you like, this was a really fun palette to work with. [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/GrimmeHeadshot.png[/img]
Headshot for @Grimme! Hope you like, this was a really fun palette to work with.

GrimmeHeadshot.png

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink OH
OH MY GOD SHE'S PERFECT

She's absolutely lovely, and you really nailed all her fluff and features! I especially love her gentle expression and how absolutely soft her ears look. ;w; Thank you so much!
@Ink OH
OH MY GOD SHE'S PERFECT

She's absolutely lovely, and you really nailed all her fluff and features! I especially love her gentle expression and how absolutely soft her ears look. ;w; Thank you so much!
@Grimme ah yay I’m glad! Thanks for commissioning <3
@Grimme ah yay I’m glad! Thanks for commissioning <3

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
Aaand headshots done for @LlostAdventurer! I hope they turned out okay, they were a lot of fun! [center][img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/LlostAdventurer_1.png[/img] [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/LlostAdventurer_2.png[/img][/center]
Aaand headshots done for @LlostAdventurer! I hope they turned out okay, they were a lot of fun!
LlostAdventurer_1.png

LlostAdventurer_2.png

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink I'm just wondering what your bribe list is for OCs? Is it your wishlist in your sig?
@Ink I'm just wondering what your bribe list is for OCs? Is it your wishlist in your sig?
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio I don't have set prices for OC art because it entirely depends on species and complexity (clothing, markings) so they're either "hey I have this much to spend what can I get" or "hey I want this type of art how much is it" usually.

As far as the actual bribe part right now I'm prioritizing gems but I'll take treasure and any easily sellable items too--eggs, festival items worth ~500 gems or more (sprites, apparel etc), gene scrolls, etc. I'm working to pay off a debt right now so my main priority currently is that!
@Curio I don't have set prices for OC art because it entirely depends on species and complexity (clothing, markings) so they're either "hey I have this much to spend what can I get" or "hey I want this type of art how much is it" usually.

As far as the actual bribe part right now I'm prioritizing gems but I'll take treasure and any easily sellable items too--eggs, festival items worth ~500 gems or more (sprites, apparel etc), gene scrolls, etc. I'm working to pay off a debt right now so my main priority currently is that!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15