Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink's Sketch Shop {T/G/Items} [OPEN]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Ink

I absolutely love it!! Tysm!~

Edit: The bee in his dreads! Aaaaah :DD
@Ink

I absolutely love it!! Tysm!~

Edit: The bee in his dreads! Aaaaah :DD
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[center]In need of some genes right quick, willing to take a slot or two in exchange for scrolls! [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=Tri-Color scatterscroll][/center]
In need of some genes right quick, willing to take a slot or two in exchange for scrolls!

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tri-Color Scatterscroll
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
I have an underbelly If you need it? could minus the cost from the payment
@Ink
I have an underbelly If you need it? could minus the cost from the payment
XsyYMAb.png5cx1lc.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png5cx1lc.jpgXsyYMAb.png
@Quog38 sure! Haven't read your crossroads messages yet but I'm cool with that. Btw I'm about halfway done with the preliminary sketch atm. Got her body sketched out and working on her armor.
@Quog38 sure! Haven't read your crossroads messages yet but I'm cool with that. Btw I'm about halfway done with the preliminary sketch atm. Got her body sketched out and working on her armor.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
Sent it over.
@Ink
Sent it over.
XsyYMAb.png5cx1lc.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png5cx1lc.jpgXsyYMAb.png
@Ink
Oewh I love what you did for PantheraScience and Wystaria, what are your prices for something like that? :3 (for this dude his humanoid form: https://toyhou.se/1871344.0-surtr) I couldn't find it but I might overlooked it XD
@Ink
Oewh I love what you did for PantheraScience and Wystaria, what are your prices for something like that? :3 (for this dude his humanoid form: https://toyhou.se/1871344.0-surtr) I couldn't find it but I might overlooked it XD
@Ragthanatos glad you like them, the price for something like that is usually 4-6k gems (for someone like your lad, Wystaria's piece or the female Panthera commissioned, near the higher end) but I'm unfortunately crunched for time and not able to take on anything other than dragon headshots until things clear up a bit.

I've closed the shop for just a bit actually, while I work on Quog's reference sheet.
@Ragthanatos glad you like them, the price for something like that is usually 4-6k gems (for someone like your lad, Wystaria's piece or the female Panthera commissioned, near the higher end) but I'm unfortunately crunched for time and not able to take on anything other than dragon headshots until things clear up a bit.

I've closed the shop for just a bit actually, while I work on Quog's reference sheet.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
I would probably need to safe some up before I could order something either way, but thanks for the response! I'll be sure to check in some other time when you have slots open and such >3
@Ink
I would probably need to safe some up before I could order something either way, but thanks for the response! I'll be sure to check in some other time when you have slots open and such >3
[center]Officially OPEN again for new projects! [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/91F15219-12A1-4646-BFC2-C04CE682E1A8.png[/img][/center]
Officially OPEN again for new projects!

91F15219-12A1-4646-BFC2-C04CE682E1A8.png

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
boop!
boop!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15