Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink's Sketch Shop {T/G/Items} [OPEN]
Boop! 4 slots open again.
Boop! 4 slots open again.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
that little furball on the bottom is devine <3 you do anthros right? well i have a pretty boi i need all anthroed up lol what would be your prices for that?
@Ink
that little furball on the bottom is devine <3 you do anthros right? well i have a pretty boi i need all anthroed up lol what would be your prices for that?
Check out DWF!
@Mollyf50 thanks! Glad you like that one. And yes, actually most of my work these days is anthro.

If you have an existing design you want made into an anthro, I just need to know what species you’d like them to be and maybe a bit about their personality so I can pick an appropriate pose/expression!

The piece you were admiring was a half body/waist up, which would be 1500 gems. I could do a headshot of that quality for 750, or a fullbody for 3k gems.

I accept gems (of course), treasure at a 1:800 rate, and I’ll also accept gene scrolls, gem apparel, holiday currency (1=800t), and retired items at their lowest auction house value as well c:
@Mollyf50 thanks! Glad you like that one. And yes, actually most of my work these days is anthro.

If you have an existing design you want made into an anthro, I just need to know what species you’d like them to be and maybe a bit about their personality so I can pick an appropriate pose/expression!

The piece you were admiring was a half body/waist up, which would be 1500 gems. I could do a headshot of that quality for 750, or a fullbody for 3k gems.

I accept gems (of course), treasure at a 1:800 rate, and I’ll also accept gene scrolls, gem apparel, holiday currency (1=800t), and retired items at their lowest auction house value as well c:
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink okaay so currency wise i haveeeeeeeeeeee just a little over 3k (gems+treasures) i also have the items off this girl: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151166/15116565_350.png[/img] here is his stuff: https://toyhou.se/1600089.noxis-stormblood and their personality well hes flirty, dangerous, smexy ummm plus the song on the bottom of his profile says a lot to.
@Ink

okaay so currency wise i haveeeeeeeeeeee just a little over 3k (gems+treasures)
i also have the items off this girl:
15116565_350.png

here is his stuff:
https://toyhou.se/1600089.noxis-stormblood

and their personality well hes flirty, dangerous, smexy ummm plus the song on the bottom of his profile says a lot to.

Check out DWF!
@Mollyf50 what a cutie! I could definitely do something like that, and I would take pure as well as those lace apparel items your gal is wearing! Up to you, though I do personally prefer gems overall.

Just let me know what you'd like (headshot, halfbody, fullbody) and what you're offering in payment c:
@Mollyf50 what a cutie! I could definitely do something like that, and I would take pure as well as those lace apparel items your gal is wearing! Up to you, though I do personally prefer gems overall.

Just let me know what you'd like (headshot, halfbody, fullbody) and what you're offering in payment c:

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
boopin this up! two slots full and one slot pending, leaving only 2 slots open at this time.
boopin this up! two slots full and one slot pending, leaving only 2 slots open at this time.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
immm struggling with your prices atm but i got loads of holiday currency im trying to get rid of, what will you do for 85 eternal snow if anything? I also have 100 Deepearth geodes if that counts
immm struggling with your prices atm but i got loads of holiday currency im trying to get rid of, what will you do for 85 eternal snow if anything? I also have 100 Deepearth geodes if that counts
art_shop.png
@Ink

id like a full body please and ill pay in the gems/treasures if thats okay :D
@Ink

id like a full body please and ill pay in the gems/treasures if thats okay :D
Check out DWF!
@Mollyf50 all right, sounds good! Go ahead and send me a crossroads with the funds, I'll leave it up until art is finished and then I'll post a link to the final image there so payment and delivery is all in one place.

@BeeQueen my apologies, I almost missed your post there! Make sure you tag me next time so that I get a ping c:

I value festival currency at about 800t per, so your 185 fest currency would be worth about 150k Treasure.
@Mollyf50 all right, sounds good! Go ahead and send me a crossroads with the funds, I'll leave it up until art is finished and then I'll post a link to the final image there so payment and delivery is all in one place.

@BeeQueen my apologies, I almost missed your post there! Make sure you tag me next time so that I get a ping c:

I value festival currency at about 800t per, so your 185 fest currency would be worth about 150k Treasure.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
sending now with a small tip XD
@Ink
sending now with a small tip XD
Check out DWF!