Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xayah's Art Stand [HIATUS] | T/G/USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@Xayah
Would you be willing to take a colored humanoid fullbody commission if I have a basic character reference, but am hoping for a different outfit so there are some extra outfit references and a bit of text description? ^^" If so, I'd love to commission you for 500kT! Here's a reference of the character in question to give a general idea. (I have better references for her face and details and such!)
@Xayah
Would you be willing to take a colored humanoid fullbody commission if I have a basic character reference, but am hoping for a different outfit so there are some extra outfit references and a bit of text description? ^^" If so, I'd love to commission you for 500kT! Here's a reference of the character in question to give a general idea. (I have better references for her face and details and such!)
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Xayah HELLO, FELLOW GW2 ENTHUSIAST! YOU DRAW VERY PRETTY SALADS. Would it be possible to nab 3 slots from you for my three sister ladies? [b] Username and ID: [/b]Infectionary #35405 [b] Type of Commission: [/b]Chibi x3 [b] Description: [/b] Nana: [img]http://i.imgur.com/C5IsAY6.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/v9cZDa4.png[/img] Quite muscular, very grumpy. She rarely smiles, all srs bsns all the time. If she could be brandishing one of her axes, that'd be awesome! ------------------------------------- Bano: [img]http://i.imgur.com/nyDV2Ra.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/xTBd71O.png[/img] Also pretty grumpy, but also very cunning and sly. Much slimmer than Nana, built for stealth rather than strength. They aren't visible in her first human form up there, but the various eyes around her chest and arms are crucial, if they can be worked in! An evil grin while holding a vial of poison would suit her very well. -------------------------------------- Cinna: [img]http://i.imgur.com/vnUjHPT.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7J0HeAv.png[/img] Almost no muscle, very lithe. Bookworm-y. She's much less confrontational than her sisters, and is very much so the diplomat. I could definitely picture her reading a book while walking! [b] Payment Type: [/b] USD [b] Other Info: [/b] If I need to submit these as separate orders, just let me know! I can be patient ; w; Also, can I get on your ping list?
@Xayah HELLO, FELLOW GW2 ENTHUSIAST! YOU DRAW VERY PRETTY SALADS.

Would it be possible to nab 3 slots from you for my three sister ladies?

Username and ID: Infectionary #35405
Type of Commission: Chibi x3
Description:
Nana:
C5IsAY6.png
v9cZDa4.png
Quite muscular, very grumpy. She rarely smiles, all srs bsns all the time. If she could be brandishing one of her axes, that'd be awesome!
Bano:
nyDV2Ra.png
xTBd71O.png
Also pretty grumpy, but also very cunning and sly. Much slimmer than Nana, built for stealth rather than strength. They aren't visible in her first human form up there, but the various eyes around her chest and arms are crucial, if they can be worked in! An evil grin while holding a vial of poison would suit her very well.
Cinna:
vnUjHPT.png
7J0HeAv.png
Almost no muscle, very lithe. Bookworm-y. She's much less confrontational than her sisters, and is very much so the diplomat. I could definitely picture her reading a book while walking!
Payment Type: USD
Other Info: If I need to submit these as separate orders, just let me know! I can be patient ; w;

Also, can I get on your ping list?
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Xayah [Reference(s) ] [b] Username and ID: [/b] 83368 Joydom29 [b] Type of Commission: [/b] colored waist up [b] Description: [/b] (poses, apparel, etc. The more info the better!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19446793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194468/19446793_350.png[/img] [/url] Derg in question is this guy! He's my latest project and I'm just so proud of him, so now I want art of him. I hope you don't mind that he doesn't have a Gijinka design yet (cause I'd like a Gijinka form waistup). So would you mind doing one of him? I guess I can pay extra for a design? I don't have his personality up jotted down yet, but over all, he's a pretty strict boy that wants everything done his way. A tad but vain too. As for a pose, I'm not all that picky, so I'd just say surprise me. His design shouldn't be all that complicating. No armor and such. I want to see him in simple clothing, plus his sword. He'll be getting a full set of gold silks once I have the money to buy him them, so I'd like you to incorporate some silks onto him too. [b] Payment Type: [/b] treasure (unless you'd be willing for an art trade XD) [b] Other Info: [/b] (anything else you'd like to mention)
@Xayah

[Reference(s) ]
Username and ID: 83368 Joydom29
Type of Commission: colored waist up
Description: (poses, apparel, etc. The more info the better!)

19446793_350.png

Derg in question is this guy! He's my latest project and I'm just so proud of him, so now I want art of him.
I hope you don't mind that he doesn't have a Gijinka design yet (cause I'd like a Gijinka form waistup). So would you mind doing one of him? I guess I can pay extra for a design? I don't have his personality up jotted down yet, but over all, he's a pretty strict boy that wants everything done his way. A tad but vain too. As for a pose, I'm not all that picky, so I'd just say surprise me.

His design shouldn't be all that complicating. No armor and such. I want to see him in simple clothing, plus his sword. He'll be getting a full set of gold silks once I have the money to buy him them, so I'd like you to incorporate some silks onto him too.

Payment Type: treasure (unless you'd be willing for an art trade XD)
Other Info: (anything else you'd like to mention)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Poisonedpaper Here's the rough sketch I have so far. Does the hair look alright? I was afraid it might be a touch too long [img]http://puu.sh/mkUem/2229747d76.jpg[/img] I totally don't mind selling it to you at the listed price, I mean, it was what it was when you looked, plus you were nice enough to point it out. Also, I honestly have no idea how the conversion rates work ;_; If you could offer some help, that would be fantastic!
@Poisonedpaper

Here's the rough sketch I have so far. Does the hair look alright? I was afraid it might be a touch too long
2229747d76.jpg

I totally don't mind selling it to you at the listed price, I mean, it was what it was when you looked, plus you were nice enough to point it out.

Also, I honestly have no idea how the conversion rates work ;_; If you could offer some help, that would be fantastic!
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah That sketch looks great! The hair is a little different than I originally pictured it, but I actually really like it :) I also really like how you translated her extra eyes into war paint! Sending part 1 of the payment in a bit.

Re: Conversion rates.
If the rate is 1:680 that means each gem is worth 680 treasure.
It follows that 10 gems are worth 6800 treasure, 100 gems are worth 68000 treasure, etc. Just multiply the number of gems by the rate. (Treasure price = gem price * 680)
The rate does fluctuate, but it's fine to pick one rate and stick to it for a while. I'm still using 1:700 for my accent shop and haven't gotten any complaints about it, for example.
Does that help at all?

I see you've already gotten a whole bunch of commissions for treasure, and if you're worried about rejecting them - I think it should be fine? The initial treasure price was a mistake, after all, and you haven't taken on the commissions yet. You could always offer to split the difference, too?
@Xayah That sketch looks great! The hair is a little different than I originally pictured it, but I actually really like it :) I also really like how you translated her extra eyes into war paint! Sending part 1 of the payment in a bit.

Re: Conversion rates.
If the rate is 1:680 that means each gem is worth 680 treasure.
It follows that 10 gems are worth 6800 treasure, 100 gems are worth 68000 treasure, etc. Just multiply the number of gems by the rate. (Treasure price = gem price * 680)
The rate does fluctuate, but it's fine to pick one rate and stick to it for a while. I'm still using 1:700 for my accent shop and haven't gotten any complaints about it, for example.
Does that help at all?

I see you've already gotten a whole bunch of commissions for treasure, and if you're worried about rejecting them - I think it should be fine? The initial treasure price was a mistake, after all, and you haven't taken on the commissions yet. You could always offer to split the difference, too?
Mz9FfKs.png
To everyone who commented above this post, I will honor my listed treasure prices.

@Treori
Since Poisonedpaper was nice enough to point out the odd price consistencies, I was going to change the prices. But since you commented previous to my post edit, I will honor my listed prices.

@Apollomi
I'm totally fine with doing 3 chibis in 1 pic. I'd say it'd be around $12/$1.2kg/190kt (according to the previously listed prices).

@Liesmith
Yes, I would! It might take me a little while with all the other things going on, but if you give me references I will get there eventually.

@Infectionary
Added you to pinglist and added you to the slots list! Thanks for the kind words on the salads, they are my pride and joy haha.

It'll be $12 and I'll pm you with my paypal details!

@Joydom29
Added you to the slots list! I wouldn't mind coming up with a design for him, for a total of 180kt.
To everyone who commented above this post, I will honor my listed treasure prices.

@Treori
Since Poisonedpaper was nice enough to point out the odd price consistencies, I was going to change the prices. But since you commented previous to my post edit, I will honor my listed prices.

@Apollomi
I'm totally fine with doing 3 chibis in 1 pic. I'd say it'd be around $12/$1.2kg/190kt (according to the previously listed prices).

@Liesmith
Yes, I would! It might take me a little while with all the other things going on, but if you give me references I will get there eventually.

@Infectionary
Added you to pinglist and added you to the slots list! Thanks for the kind words on the salads, they are my pride and joy haha.

It'll be $12 and I'll pm you with my paypal details!

@Joydom29
Added you to the slots list! I wouldn't mind coming up with a design for him, for a total of 180kt.
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah Huzzah! :D I'm really fond of Norn myself, and of course Charrbutts. But Sylvari will always hold a special (and distant, thanks Mordremoth) place in my heart!
@Xayah Huzzah! :D I'm really fond of Norn myself, and of course Charrbutts. But Sylvari will always hold a special (and distant, thanks Mordremoth) place in my heart!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Xayah
I couldn't do that to be honest. It would feel like I was cheating you! So I will save up instead.
How do you think you would do with an aggressive/passive couple?

I have an aggressive female and a male who loves it, but I still need art of them
@Xayah
I couldn't do that to be honest. It would feel like I was cheating you! So I will save up instead.
How do you think you would do with an aggressive/passive couple?

I have an aggressive female and a male who loves it, but I still need art of them
Sigs.png
@Xayah
Awesome, thank you! I will PM you in a moment, and I don't mind the wait. ^^
@Xayah
Awesome, thank you! I will PM you in a moment, and I don't mind the wait. ^^
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Xayah

She's perfect! Thank you very much!