Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xayah's Art Stand [HIATUS] | T/G/USD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@Xayah THEY ARE PERFECTION, THANK YOU SO MUCH [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/029f493d065f941fc368050d32e284cb/tumblr_ms3udicvYs1sftcl1o1_400.gif[/img]
@Xayah THEY ARE PERFECTION, THANK YOU SO MUCH

tumblr_ms3udicvYs1sftcl1o1_400.gif
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary

I'm glad you like them! They were such fun to draw, especially their hair
@Infectionary

I'm glad you like them! They were such fun to draw, especially their hair
QRcWDMa.png
@Joydom29 Here's the first edition of the design, any feedback? Also, would you like his skintone to match his dragon primary, or be more human-like? [img]http://puu.sh/mnmeO/c34cae878d.jpg[/img]
@Joydom29

Here's the first edition of the design, any feedback? Also, would you like his skintone to match his dragon primary, or be more human-like?
c34cae878d.jpg
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah

Do you have a slot open? If not then I'd love to be added on the pinglist for when you've got a new slot!
@Xayah

Do you have a slot open? If not then I'd love to be added on the pinglist for when you've got a new slot!
V9BGaTz.png
@xayah
He looks gorgeous! I don't think there's much I can change about him since it already looks so good to me XD
But I'd really prefer it if his skin tone is a flesh or human like skin tone :)
@xayah
He looks gorgeous! I don't think there's much I can change about him since it already looks so good to me XD
But I'd really prefer it if his skin tone is a flesh or human like skin tone :)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Dyodoreu

All the slots are filled at this time, but I'll add you to the waitlist and ping/pm you when a spot opens
@Dyodoreu

All the slots are filled at this time, but I'll add you to the waitlist and ping/pm you when a spot opens
QRcWDMa.png
@Razaera

A spot's opened on the slot list if you'd like to order!
@Razaera

A spot's opened on the slot list if you'd like to order!
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah AHHHH yessss HANG ONTO THAT SPOT 8D yes i am online at the right time yes

Can I check quickly your past human art pieces please? I'd like to see which of my dragons' characters best fits your type =)

/edit: checking now hang on xD
@Xayah AHHHH yessss HANG ONTO THAT SPOT 8D yes i am online at the right time yes

Can I check quickly your past human art pieces please? I'd like to see which of my dragons' characters best fits your type =)

/edit: checking now hang on xD
@Xayah Do you think you'd be able to do a coloured waist up of this fellow?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=31182&tab=dragon&did=1494312
(As in, his human form, you can see the picture reference on his page)

Feel free to say so if you'd rather do another dragon of mine, I have art references for most of them (you can totally go browse if you like) - I didn't see many human examples on your art blog so I'm not sure what aesthetic you'd be able to do best XD; let's discuss this~ <3
@Xayah Do you think you'd be able to do a coloured waist up of this fellow?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=31182&tab=dragon&did=1494312
(As in, his human form, you can see the picture reference on his page)

Feel free to say so if you'd rather do another dragon of mine, I have art references for most of them (you can totally go browse if you like) - I didn't see many human examples on your art blog so I'm not sure what aesthetic you'd be able to do best XD; let's discuss this~ <3
@Razaera

Yes, I can do that! I probably should have remembered that I didn't have any human stuff on my blog oops (I really kind of treat my sylvari tree people as humans, even if they have leaf hair and whatnot)
@Razaera

Yes, I can do that! I probably should have remembered that I didn't have any human stuff on my blog oops (I really kind of treat my sylvari tree people as humans, even if they have leaf hair and whatnot)
QRcWDMa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88