Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xayah's Art Stand [HIATUS] | T/G/USD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
@Xayah Awesome :3 I'm not at home right now (left the house just after sending that last post haha) so I'll get the payment to you when I get back! Please double confirm the payment amount :) also id love to see WIPs if you're in the habit of providing them :)
@Xayah Awesome :3 I'm not at home right now (left the house just after sending that last post haha) so I'll get the payment to you when I get back! Please double confirm the payment amount :) also id love to see WIPs if you're in the habit of providing them :)
@Razaera

For a colored waist up, it'll be $18 / 1.8kg / 800kt (I don't think you specified which you'd be paying with, unless I'm blind). I'll definitely send WIPs, don't worry!
@Razaera

For a colored waist up, it'll be $18 / 1.8kg / 800kt (I don't think you specified which you'd be paying with, unless I'm blind). I'll definitely send WIPs, don't worry!
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah Treasure it is :) sending it over! Thanks!!
@Xayah Treasure it is :) sending it over! Thanks!!
@Joydom29 Let me know if there's any colors you want adjusted! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Pyrk63P.png[/img]
@Joydom29

Let me know if there's any colors you want adjusted!
Pyrk63P.png
QRcWDMa.png
@xayah
It's lovely!
If I remember correctly, I still have 90k to pay, right?
@xayah
It's lovely!
If I remember correctly, I still have 90k to pay, right?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29

Yes, that's correct
@Joydom29

Yes, that's correct
QRcWDMa.png
@xayah
Mkay! Lemme send it :3
@xayah
Mkay! Lemme send it :3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Fensalir

A slot is open if you'd like to order!
@Fensalir

A slot is open if you'd like to order!
QRcWDMa.png
@Razaera Here's the first sketch. I wasn't sure about the pose, so I just left him cross-armed for now. If you have any pose ideas you'd like me to do, please let me know! [img]http://puu.sh/mpU9X/543cb636a1.jpg[/img]
@Razaera

Here's the first sketch. I wasn't sure about the pose, so I just left him cross-armed for now. If you have any pose ideas you'd like me to do, please let me know!
543cb636a1.jpg
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah crossed arms are okay, if he could be holding his dagger in one of them that would be good :)

With regard to the face, would it be possible to lower his hairline a little (make his forehead smaller)?

Other than that, it all looks good :) thanks very much!
@Xayah crossed arms are okay, if he could be holding his dagger in one of them that would be good :)

With regard to the face, would it be possible to lower his hairline a little (make his forehead smaller)?

Other than that, it all looks good :) thanks very much!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88