Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xayah's Art Stand [HIATUS] | T/G/USD
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
@BlackandTan

I guess around 10 or so, depending on complexity
@BlackandTan

I guess around 10 or so, depending on complexity
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah

Would you be interested in a commission? I don't know if I have 10... I would also have to ask my role play partner if she wanted some of hers done. They would be from written description only. I have a few other art refs for some of them, but they aren't quite what I wanted. Would you be willing to work with me and alter them if they weren't what I was looking for? You can PM me for details.
@Xayah

Would you be interested in a commission? I don't know if I have 10... I would also have to ask my role play partner if she wanted some of hers done. They would be from written description only. I have a few other art refs for some of them, but they aren't quite what I wanted. Would you be willing to work with me and alter them if they weren't what I was looking for? You can PM me for details.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan

I'd be happy to work with you, but right now I'm busy with some other commissions and my grad school work, so it may be a while.
@BlackandTan

I'd be happy to work with you, but right now I'm busy with some other commissions and my grad school work, so it may be a while.
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah

Sure, no problem, just hit me up with a pm when you're ready :)
@Xayah

Sure, no problem, just hit me up with a pm when you're ready :)
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Xayah Could you add me your pinglist please?
@Xayah Could you add me your pinglist please?
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@tokkungi

You got it!
@tokkungi

You got it!
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah
Please add me to your pinglist as well! :)
@Xayah
Please add me to your pinglist as well! :)
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Xayah Hello! I'd love to be put on your pinglist, please!
@Xayah Hello! I'd love to be put on your pinglist, please!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Are you comfortable doing dinosaur portraits/fullbodies? If so please put me on your pinglist for the future. [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Are you comfortable doing dinosaur portraits/fullbodies? If so please put me on your pinglist for the future.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@Xayah I'm like half convinced I've tried buying art from you in the past O.o but aint nothing with your name on it in my art folder so here I am. :D Would you mind pinging me when you reopen? I think I have a number of skins and familiars you would be interested in!
@Xayah I'm like half convinced I've tried buying art from you in the past O.o but aint nothing with your name on it in my art folder so here I am. :D Would you mind pinging me when you reopen? I think I have a number of skins and familiars you would be interested in!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88