Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@princesomiac

That'd be lovely!
@princesomiac

That'd be lovely!

WB8ZVCn.png

ZlxeALe.png
she/they | adult | infj
Your art is gorgeous!!! I really like your eyes and ears aaaaaa
Do you have a pinglist for open slots in case I miss 'em?

I hope it's alright if I self ping so I can find this after pay day rolls around just in case you still have slots open
@Frivilosity
Your art is gorgeous!!! I really like your eyes and ears aaaaaa
Do you have a pinglist for open slots in case I miss 'em?

I hope it's alright if I self ping so I can find this after pay day rolls around just in case you still have slots open
@Frivilosity
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
@WitchNamine
@Frivilosity

Ahhhh sorry i didn't see these guys! I guess they got lost in my alerts or fr just ate them;;
You've both been added to the pinglists!

---

Will put the announcement here too~
Slots are currently closed, i'll be working on the remaining slots soon! The shop will open in about a month, so i can take a break~ :>
There is more about it on the intro/news post!
@WitchNamine
@Frivilosity

Ahhhh sorry i didn't see these guys! I guess they got lost in my alerts or fr just ate them;;
You've both been added to the pinglists!

---

Will put the announcement here too~
Slots are currently closed, i'll be working on the remaining slots soon! The shop will open in about a month, so i can take a break~ :>
There is more about it on the intro/news post!
@Princesomniac I'd like to be on the ping list and the pinglist (if there is one) for the treasure one too.
@Princesomniac I'd like to be on the ping list and the pinglist (if there is one) for the treasure one too.
boxparts.gif
@Princesomniac would you please add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
@Princesomniac would you please add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
Hey there! Please add me to your pinglist <3
Hey there! Please add me to your pinglist <3
@Motherbear
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival

Apologies for another ping so soon, but slots in this shop are open now!
Also please let me know if you want off the pinglist! ; v;
@Motherbear
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival

Apologies for another ping so soon, but slots in this shop are open now!
Also please let me know if you want off the pinglist! ; v;
@Princesomniac

Thanks for reminding me! I keep telling myself that I'll nab a slot next time you're free, and then always end up having to pay a bill IRL. Dx
I'll reluctantly have to ask to be removed from the pinglist. But I'll be lurking in the future!
@Princesomniac

Thanks for reminding me! I keep telling myself that I'll nab a slot next time you're free, and then always end up having to pay a bill IRL. Dx
I'll reluctantly have to ask to be removed from the pinglist. But I'll be lurking in the future!
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@motherbear
No worries, bills and other real life issues come first!
You've been removed from the pinglist, but i hope to work with you in the future~ :>
@motherbear
No worries, bills and other real life issues come first!
You've been removed from the pinglist, but i hope to work with you in the future~ :>
@Princesomniac Please keep me on the pinglist! I don't have the money right now, but I'm still determined to have all my dragons gijinka'ed by you lol
@Princesomniac Please keep me on the pinglist! I don't have the money right now, but I'm still determined to have all my dragons gijinka'ed by you lol
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25