Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
boop
boop
Thank you for the ping! I can't order a commission at this time, but I would like to be kept on the list so that I know when you're open when I can afford to request art from you. Thank you!~
Thank you for the ping! I can't order a commission at this time, but I would like to be kept on the list so that I know when you're open when I can afford to request art from you. Thank you!~
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
beep
beep
@Princesomniac [b]Username:[/b] miakodawolf [b]Commission Type:[/b] Halfbody [b]Dragon: [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18082/1808106_350.png[/img] [b]Tell me a bit about them:[/b] Mia is not one to get into conversations or make friends easily. She tends to be more reserved and prefers to observe someone before she decides whether or not to speak to them. Her personality can be complicated, so it’s best to get to know her first before trying to have a long conversation with her. Mia does have a habit of being cold towards others and tells them the blunt truth when asked a question, whether it was asked by a friend or an acquaintance. Her personality traits consist of: Cold, Sassy, Sarcastic, Cautious, Protective, Passionate, Charming, Dangerous, Lonely, Playful, Loving. So, she's a bit of a mess as you can see :'D [b]Natural or Fantasy skin tones?[/b] Fantasy please. I'd really like it based off her current skin if possible. [b]Dragon features or keep them more human? [/b] Hmm....dragon features would be interesting though if you get a good idea for what you think would suit her, feel free to go for it c: [b]Important Notes: [/b]I'd love to see her antlers and scars included if you're able to c:
@Princesomniac

Username: miakodawolf
Commission Type: Halfbody
Dragon:
1808106_350.png
Tell me a bit about them: Mia is not one to get into conversations or make friends easily. She tends to be more reserved and prefers to observe someone before she decides whether or not to speak to them. Her personality can be complicated, so it’s best to get to know her first before trying to have a long conversation with her. Mia does have a habit of being cold towards others and tells them the blunt truth when asked a question, whether it was asked by a friend or an acquaintance. Her personality traits consist of: Cold, Sassy, Sarcastic, Cautious, Protective, Passionate, Charming, Dangerous, Lonely, Playful, Loving. So, she's a bit of a mess as you can see :'D

Natural or Fantasy skin tones?
Fantasy please. I'd really like it based off her current skin if possible.
Dragon features or keep them more human?
Hmm....dragon features would be interesting though if you get a good idea for what you think would suit her, feel free to go for it c:
Important Notes: I'd love to see her antlers and scars included if you're able to c:
tumblr_o5yiyvRLAy1sqvryqo1_r3_540.gif
@miakodawolf
//eyezooms because i would love to work with a character that has skeletal makeup/markings * ^*
Your total would be $60 if this is fine, please pm me your paypal so i can send a payment request! :>
@miakodawolf
//eyezooms because i would love to work with a character that has skeletal makeup/markings * ^*
Your total would be $60 if this is fine, please pm me your paypal so i can send a payment request! :>
boop
boop
@Princesomniac

Hey there, looks like you have a slot open? I'd love a bust!

@Princesomniac

Hey there, looks like you have a slot open? I'd love a bust!

HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Fensalir
Yup there's one slot left! Please fill out the form! :>
@Fensalir
Yup there's one slot left! Please fill out the form! :>
@Princesomniac [b]Username:[/b] Fensalir [b]Commission Type: [/b]Bust [b]Character Refs: [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/E2ZfnHz.png[/img] [b]Tell me a bit about them:[/b] Saga is the daughter of my clan leaders. She is training with the Master Ranger to join her ranks. She's quick-witted and sarcastic... training the even temper and patience into her that she will need as a ranger is proving challenging. [b]Important Notes: [/b]Her facial tattoos are open to interpretation. I just did the best I could with the dollmaker. :)
@Princesomniac

Username: Fensalir
Commission Type: Bust
Character Refs:

E2ZfnHz.png

Tell me a bit about them: Saga is the daughter of my clan leaders. She is training with the Master Ranger to join her ranks. She's quick-witted and sarcastic... training the even temper and patience into her that she will need as a ranger is proving challenging.

Important Notes: Her facial tattoos are open to interpretation. I just did the best I could with the dollmaker. :)
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Fensalir
Alrighty! Your total is $30, please pm me your paypal so i can send a payment request~ :>
@Fensalir
Alrighty! Your total is $30, please pm me your paypal so i can send a payment request~ :>
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25