Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@coyoteking
That would be fine with me! I’d be interested in drawing Kumiho and the total would be $130, if that would be alright?
@coyoteking
That would be fine with me! I’d be interested in drawing Kumiho and the total would be $130, if that would be alright?
@Princesomniac sounds good to me!
@Princesomniac sounds good to me!
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@coyoteking
Alrighty i'll pm you my paypal in a second!
@coyoteking
Alrighty i'll pm you my paypal in a second!
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn
@Darkdragonfiend
@Fadeela
@Doki
@MissAlavesa
@GlowPen
@VividStarships
@Fujo
@Blod
@brady
@Celes
@Ranohara
@mercurialwings
@Larae
@Morvudd
@NirnrootNoises
@Kojiro
@targaryens
@roses
@SickViking

Combined my other shop into this one!
I’ve been working hard to get my turnaround time down and I’m fairly confident in it now! As a result I’ve opened a few more slots!
Turnaround time is now 1-4 weeks(once full payment is received). It’s dependent on the type of commission you choose and your place in my queue! If you’re further down in my queue, your wait will be on the longer end, sorry! ; v;
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn
@Darkdragonfiend
@Fadeela
@Doki
@MissAlavesa
@GlowPen
@VividStarships
@Fujo
@Blod
@brady
@Celes
@Ranohara
@mercurialwings
@Larae
@Morvudd
@NirnrootNoises
@Kojiro
@targaryens
@roses
@SickViking

Combined my other shop into this one!
I’ve been working hard to get my turnaround time down and I’m fairly confident in it now! As a result I’ve opened a few more slots!
Turnaround time is now 1-4 weeks(once full payment is received). It’s dependent on the type of commission you choose and your place in my queue! If you’re further down in my queue, your wait will be on the longer end, sorry! ; v;
@Princesomniac
Username:Trachynhawb
Commission Type:chibi fullbody
Character Refs:https://toyhou.se/755938.guhin
Tell me a bit about them:She is part of a coven of witches along with her sisters. She is a seer of the present. She is the youngest of the 3. She is optimistic and hopeful
Important Notes: Not sure if you can tell from the drawing but her hair is like a faux mohawk

Also could you add me to your pinglist? i know i used to be on it but i dont see myself on it anymore XD
@Princesomniac
Username:Trachynhawb
Commission Type:chibi fullbody
Character Refs:https://toyhou.se/755938.guhin
Tell me a bit about them:She is part of a coven of witches along with her sisters. She is a seer of the present. She is the youngest of the 3. She is optimistic and hopeful
Important Notes: Not sure if you can tell from the drawing but her hair is like a faux mohawk

Also could you add me to your pinglist? i know i used to be on it but i dont see myself on it anymore XD
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb
Just checking do you mean a chibi or a Fullbody? =O

Hm you might have asked to be removed before! Or maybe I accidentally deleted your name when removing someone else;; I’ll add you back on though!
@Trachynhawb
Just checking do you mean a chibi or a Fullbody? =O

Hm you might have asked to be removed before! Or maybe I accidentally deleted your name when removing someone else;; I’ll add you back on though!
@Princesomniac i meant chibi. Sorry i saw that the chibi was fullbody so i put chibi fullbody XD
@Princesomniac i meant chibi. Sorry i saw that the chibi was fullbody so i put chibi fullbody XD
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb
Okay! Your total will be $35! I’ll pm you in a moment!
@Trachynhawb
Okay! Your total will be $35! I’ll pm you in a moment!
b
b
boop
boop
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25