Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Oh wow, you're art is gorgeous! ♥
Unfortunately, I'm very very broke... But if any of my friends are up for it, I'll be sure to send them your way~
Oh wow, you're art is gorgeous! ♥
Unfortunately, I'm very very broke... But if any of my friends are up for it, I'll be sure to send them your way~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@princesomniac omg, omg, omg!!! Is it too soon to say that I want another gijinka commission, because I do lol

So if you still have a spot open I'd love to claim one! I can send you details later in the morning!
@princesomniac omg, omg, omg!!! Is it too soon to say that I want another gijinka commission, because I do lol

So if you still have a spot open I'd love to claim one! I can send you details later in the morning!
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@Harribel
Sorry there is a month cooldown between gijinkas
Kidding of course! :') You can certainly have a slot! I'll update the slots shortly~
@Harribel
Sorry there is a month cooldown between gijinkas
Kidding of course! :') You can certainly have a slot! I'll update the slots shortly~
@Wolftears
Thank you so much ahhh ; u;
@Wolftears
Thank you so much ahhh ; u;
@Princesomniac
ksldgjdjkg I will be back. I need to figure out who gets drawn. xD I get paid on Tuesdays, so it'll be this coming one that I'll be able to commission you~
@Princesomniac
ksldgjdjkg I will be back. I need to figure out who gets drawn. xD I get paid on Tuesdays, so it'll be this coming one that I'll be able to commission you~
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@Princesomniac
can i be on your pinglist?
i will definitely be back to get something
@Princesomniac
can i be on your pinglist?
i will definitely be back to get something
jqiTmDt.png
@Maybels
added you! :>
@Maybels
added you! :>
@Princesomniac
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? I don't have any spare cash right now, but I'd love to keep you in mind when I do!~
@Princesomniac
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? I don't have any spare cash right now, but I'd love to keep you in mind when I do!~
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
@Sphye
Added you! :>
@Sphye
Added you! :>
@Pirncesomniac I finally figured out who I'd like!

Username: Harribel #63764
Commission Type: Bust Sketch + Gijinka Design
Dragon: Moira
Tell me a bit about them: A bio is included in her profile~ And could we do it the same way as Kore?
Important Notes: She has gembond which I do NOT want to be included. I would like to include her accent in some way [in clothing or jewelry is fine].
@Pirncesomniac I finally figured out who I'd like!

Username: Harribel #63764
Commission Type: Bust Sketch + Gijinka Design
Dragon: Moira
Tell me a bit about them: A bio is included in her profile~ And could we do it the same way as Kore?
Important Notes: She has gembond which I do NOT want to be included. I would like to include her accent in some way [in clothing or jewelry is fine].
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25