Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@Princesomniac Hey there, just popping by to see how it's going? I checked the comission progress but it's the same as it has been for a few weeks so I wanted to ask here. :)
@Princesomniac Hey there, just popping by to see how it's going? I checked the comission progress but it's the same as it has been for a few weeks so I wanted to ask here. :)
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@fensalir
Hey there! My work queue is up to date, so I haven't started on the remaining commissions yet. I've been busy and also took a few days off to relax, so it's caused a bit of a delay! If you are uncomfortable with the wait, I can give you a refund if you'd like?
@fensalir
Hey there! My work queue is up to date, so I haven't started on the remaining commissions yet. I've been busy and also took a few days off to relax, so it's caused a bit of a delay! If you are uncomfortable with the wait, I can give you a refund if you'd like?
@Princesomniac Not at all, I just wanted to peek in and see how it's going. :) Thanks for the update.
@Princesomniac Not at all, I just wanted to peek in and see how it's going. :) Thanks for the update.
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
Can i be added to the pinglist? That bust is honestly one of the most gorgeous things i've ever seen!
Can i be added to the pinglist? That bust is honestly one of the most gorgeous things i've ever seen!
WXOu4H0.png
@Princesomniac:
Sorry about that! I saw your art on tumblr and I didn't see a link to a shop on your blog so I just googled the username and found your old shop.
I'd love to be added to the pinglist here.
@Princesomniac:
Sorry about that! I saw your art on tumblr and I didn't see a link to a shop on your blog so I just googled the username and found your old shop.
I'd love to be added to the pinglist here.
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn

New slots are open! And as always, let me know if you want off the pinglist!
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn

New slots are open! And as always, let me know if you want off the pinglist!
boop
boop
@Princesomniac
yoooo could I get a slot please?
@Princesomniac
yoooo could I get a slot please?
669i7c.jpg
@Grimbone
Please fill out the form first! :>
@Grimbone
Please fill out the form first! :>
Username: Grimbone
Commission Type: halfbody bc go big or go home yolo
Character Refs: gijinka is here and her dragon here
Tell me a bit about them: Zamji is kinda creepy and a bit of an ice queen. she's got the "witchy" vibe down pat - flowers, crystals, bones and skulls. if she's not frowning or scowling she's probably straight up angry and snarling. pointy teeth are A+
Important Notes: feel free to edit her design as you see fit, make her more on the draconic side, etc. the crystals, birdskull necklace, and facial piercings I'd really prefer to be included tho!

@Princesomniac asldkf my b im struggling with everything today including reading comprehension lmao orz
Username: Grimbone
Commission Type: halfbody bc go big or go home yolo
Character Refs: gijinka is here and her dragon here
Tell me a bit about them: Zamji is kinda creepy and a bit of an ice queen. she's got the "witchy" vibe down pat - flowers, crystals, bones and skulls. if she's not frowning or scowling she's probably straight up angry and snarling. pointy teeth are A+
Important Notes: feel free to edit her design as you see fit, make her more on the draconic side, etc. the crystals, birdskull necklace, and facial piercings I'd really prefer to be included tho!

@Princesomniac asldkf my b im struggling with everything today including reading comprehension lmao orz
669i7c.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25