Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Princesomniac May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Princesomniac May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Whirlwind678
Added you! :>
@Whirlwind678
Added you! :>
@Princesomniac

Can I be added on the pinglist please?
@Princesomniac

Can I be added on the pinglist please?

@Princesomniac
I just read through your TOS and before I fill out an order form I have to ask:

Am I allowed to either get two slots at once or if I can get two pieces done at once? They will not be in the same picture. I'd just like two separate busts. I just want to know what your terms are for multiple orders/slots (if there are any).

Also do you draw men? I couldn't see any no's, but I could have missed that detail. If I did I do apologize. Thank you!
@Princesomniac
I just read through your TOS and before I fill out an order form I have to ask:

Am I allowed to either get two slots at once or if I can get two pieces done at once? They will not be in the same picture. I'd just like two separate busts. I just want to know what your terms are for multiple orders/slots (if there are any).

Also do you draw men? I couldn't see any no's, but I could have missed that detail. If I did I do apologize. Thank you!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@bombswan
You can get two separate pieces, it will just take up two slots. :>
I can, but i'm honestly not very good at manly men haha;; My stuff is much better suited for female or androgynous characters.
@bombswan
You can get two separate pieces, it will just take up two slots. :>
I can, but i'm honestly not very good at manly men haha;; My stuff is much better suited for female or androgynous characters.
@Princesomniac
Oh, ok! Then I can just get the one slot. I may get a second one later if you've still got some open. I'm about to go to bed right now, and then I will be out for most of the day tomorrow. I will have my phone and will do my best to check so I can send my email your way a.s.a.p.

Username: BombSwan
Commission Type: Bust Sketch
Character Refs:
x | x | x | x | x
Tell me a bit about them: Rita is an artifact hunter for her church. She is very dedicated to her job and the church, even though it is a dangerous profession. She has a constant supply of sass and bullheaded-ness that also gets her into all sorts of trouble. Despite the sass she offers, she is loyal to her friends and family keeping their needs at heart.
Rita is married to Vidar, a mercenary, who is usually there to support her (and more often help her out of trouble).
Important Notes: Her 'freckles' are actually large, scales that are scattered all over her body. For the clothing, if you don't mind, could you use the first reference. It is mostly just so her arms have the leather on them instead of the scale mail.
@Princesomniac
Oh, ok! Then I can just get the one slot. I may get a second one later if you've still got some open. I'm about to go to bed right now, and then I will be out for most of the day tomorrow. I will have my phone and will do my best to check so I can send my email your way a.s.a.p.

Username: BombSwan
Commission Type: Bust Sketch
Character Refs:
x | x | x | x | x
Tell me a bit about them: Rita is an artifact hunter for her church. She is very dedicated to her job and the church, even though it is a dangerous profession. She has a constant supply of sass and bullheaded-ness that also gets her into all sorts of trouble. Despite the sass she offers, she is loyal to her friends and family keeping their needs at heart.
Rita is married to Vidar, a mercenary, who is usually there to support her (and more often help her out of trouble).
Important Notes: Her 'freckles' are actually large, scales that are scattered all over her body. For the clothing, if you don't mind, could you use the first reference. It is mostly just so her arms have the leather on them instead of the scale mail.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@Princesomniac Username: Infectionary Commission Type: Halfbody of this gal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10817794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108178/10817794_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Refs: [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMFitqe.png[/img] Tell me a bit about them: Frosthilde was trained by clan Fensalir in the ways of the blade in the high mountains of the Southern Icefields. She is solemn and graceful, every move has a purpose. She spends much of her time in meditation and rarely joins the rest of the clan in celebration after a victorious battle. Important Notes: No need to include her scythe if it causes any trouble! Her necklace is a token from her trainers that she is a fully fledged Ice warrior, if it could be shown that'd be great! c:
@Princesomniac

Username: Infectionary
Commission Type: Halfbody of this gal
10817794_350.png

Character Refs: DMFitqe.png
Tell me a bit about them: Frosthilde was trained by clan Fensalir in the ways of the blade in the high mountains of the Southern Icefields. She is solemn and graceful, every move has a purpose. She spends much of her time in meditation and rarely joins the rest of the clan in celebration after a victorious battle.
Important Notes: No need to include her scythe if it causes any trouble! Her necklace is a token from her trainers that she is a fully fledged Ice warrior, if it could be shown that'd be great! c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@bombswan
@infectionary
Alrighty, please message me your paypal emails so i can invoice you~ :>
@bombswan
@infectionary
Alrighty, please message me your paypal emails so i can invoice you~ :>
@Princesomniac

Do you think you'll ever do treasure/gem commissions?
These are absolutely g o r g e o u s and you certainly have a lot of talent but I just don't have the irl money to buy one D:
@Princesomniac

Do you think you'll ever do treasure/gem commissions?
These are absolutely g o r g e o u s and you certainly have a lot of talent but I just don't have the irl money to buy one D:

WB8ZVCn.png

ZlxeALe.png
she/they | adult | infj
@witchnamine
I do treasure/gem commissions on occasion, but idk when i'll do some again, it's really just when i want to. I can ping you when i do though?
@witchnamine
I do treasure/gem commissions on occasion, but idk when i'll do some again, it's really just when i want to. I can ping you when i do though?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25