Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
@Mezma What a beautiful Fae, I'd love to draw her for you! She's got such a great outfit and lore there, especially the incorporation of her eyespots as extra pairs of eyes~ I'm thinking of trying maybe a more serpent/snake-like head for her if that sounds like it would be okay with you, to try to stay more towards the shorter snout and headshape of the breed but with some stylizing?

Your total will be $38 USD for a pencil bust + color! I should have a rough pose sketch ready for you within a few days time, please look out for that PM and if everything looks okay to you I'll ask for your Paypal info and finish her up from there.

Thank you and I look forward to start working on her!
@Mezma What a beautiful Fae, I'd love to draw her for you! She's got such a great outfit and lore there, especially the incorporation of her eyespots as extra pairs of eyes~ I'm thinking of trying maybe a more serpent/snake-like head for her if that sounds like it would be okay with you, to try to stay more towards the shorter snout and headshape of the breed but with some stylizing?

Your total will be $38 USD for a pencil bust + color! I should have a rough pose sketch ready for you within a few days time, please look out for that PM and if everything looks okay to you I'll ask for your Paypal info and finish her up from there.

Thank you and I look forward to start working on her!
r6J6MbS.png
The serpent/snake-like head thing sounds pretty cool to me :D
The serpent/snake-like head thing sounds pretty cool to me :D
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
@Vovina Art Type: Dragon bust with color [center][url=https://toyhou.se/7492227.skylla][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557766/55776596_350.png?mtime=XuseCgADQEU.png[/img][/url][/center] (linked to her Toyhouse) Description: Skylla is a deity (a malicious one). She dwells underwater, waiting for dragons to pass by so she can make her "art". Skylla transforms these dragons into monstrous creatures, the type of monster she makes depends on her mood. She is definitely chaotic evil. Extra notes: I don't have a solid design for her so feel free to take her references on toyhouse as a loose suggestion. I would like to keep the double-mouth is that's alright, though. (also I'm still sketching her as of writing this post so the reference might not be up when you see this)
@Vovina
Art Type: Dragon bust with color
55776596_350.png?mtime=XuseCgADQEU.png
(linked to her Toyhouse)

Description: Skylla is a deity (a malicious one). She dwells underwater, waiting for dragons to pass by so she can make her "art". Skylla transforms these dragons into monstrous creatures, the type of monster she makes depends on her mood. She is definitely chaotic evil.

Extra notes: I don't have a solid design for her so feel free to take her references on toyhouse as a loose suggestion. I would like to keep the double-mouth is that's alright, though. (also I'm still sketching her as of writing this post so the reference might not be up when you see this)
@violentabyss Hello there! I've got you down for the second slot~ I'll need to wait until you update her toyhouse with her reference to give a definite price quote (usually it will be $38 USD for a pencil bust with color), but I love her description and would be totally okay with drawing (and really love designs with!) double mouths.

If you could give me a quick ping or PM back when you've got her reference up I'd appreciate it! After that I should be able to send you a rough pose sketch to approve within a few days via PM, and if everything looks okay there to continue will go ahead and ask for you Paypal email to send you your invoice and finish up.

Thank you so much for your order and I'm excited to see her reference and start working on her!
@violentabyss Hello there! I've got you down for the second slot~ I'll need to wait until you update her toyhouse with her reference to give a definite price quote (usually it will be $38 USD for a pencil bust with color), but I love her description and would be totally okay with drawing (and really love designs with!) double mouths.

If you could give me a quick ping or PM back when you've got her reference up I'd appreciate it! After that I should be able to send you a rough pose sketch to approve within a few days via PM, and if everything looks okay there to continue will go ahead and ask for you Paypal email to send you your invoice and finish up.

Thank you so much for your order and I'm excited to see her reference and start working on her!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I just learned that apparently I cannot draw the spine-thingies on grimplate armor, I was going to put them along the top of her neck but honestly her design is complicated enough lol I'll throw this up on [url=https://toyhou.se/7492227.skylla/gallery]Toyhouse [/url]as well, let me know the updated quote :D [img]https://imgur.com/6GMPsfd.png[/img]
@Vovina
I just learned that apparently I cannot draw the spine-thingies on grimplate armor, I was going to put them along the top of her neck but honestly her design is complicated enough lol
I'll throw this up on Toyhouse as well, let me know the updated quote :D

6GMPsfd.png
@violentabyss Awesome, thank you! I can make her neck spikey like the grimplate set, but I'd just like to check a few things to make sure I draw her correctly for you if I may! Would you like the grimplate-style spikes on the underside where the Guardian breeds have the elongated belly plates, or the half on top along her spinal column? And would you like me to color her face and horns like her Copper Wasp primary gene with the blues mixed in, or like the accent you've got linked in her FR bio?

Your final price will be $38 USD for her! I've got to finish up the first commission slot but should be able to start on her soon for you. <3
@violentabyss Awesome, thank you! I can make her neck spikey like the grimplate set, but I'd just like to check a few things to make sure I draw her correctly for you if I may! Would you like the grimplate-style spikes on the underside where the Guardian breeds have the elongated belly plates, or the half on top along her spinal column? And would you like me to color her face and horns like her Copper Wasp primary gene with the blues mixed in, or like the accent you've got linked in her FR bio?

Your final price will be $38 USD for her! I've got to finish up the first commission slot but should be able to start on her soon for you. <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
She would have the guardian fin-thingies along her underside and the grimplate spikes on the top of her neck where her spine would be. In other words, guardian plates on her ventral side where they already were and grimplate spines on her dorsal side.
I'd like the colors to be like her gene, I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that accent lol

And no problem on the wait, looking forward to it!
@Vovina
She would have the guardian fin-thingies along her underside and the grimplate spikes on the top of her neck where her spine would be. In other words, guardian plates on her ventral side where they already were and grimplate spines on her dorsal side.
I'd like the colors to be like her gene, I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that accent lol

And no problem on the wait, looking forward to it!
[center]Commissions for Mezma and violentabyss respectively from this last round~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/9cSAcaa.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bYYwGAL.png[/img][/center]
Commissions for Mezma and violentabyss respectively from this last round~

9cSAcaa.png

bYYwGAL.png
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I was wondering if it would be possible to place two orders please? I have two creepy ladies in need of art, and your amazing style would suit them so well! Art Type: coloured dragon sketch Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63042540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630426/63042540_350.png[/img][/url] Description: Creepy beautiful gorgon/medusa type dragon, malignant and untrustworthy. Her eyes can turn dragons and beastclan to stone. Extra notes: Please feel free to take artistic liberties with her looks and personality! Art Type: coloured dragon sketch Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59615758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596158/59615758_350.png[/img][/url] Description: She has a bit of lore, but basically she is possessed and deformed as a result. A blank face with weeping black eye sockets, and a third eye that sees past, present and future. Extra notes: Her accent is how I would like her to look please, including removing the head fin that the invisible part of her accent 'hides'.
@Vovina I was wondering if it would be possible to place two orders please? I have two creepy ladies in need of art, and your amazing style would suit them so well!

Art Type: coloured dragon sketch
Character: 63042540_350.png
Description: Creepy beautiful gorgon/medusa type dragon, malignant and untrustworthy. Her eyes can turn dragons and beastclan to stone.
Extra notes: Please feel free to take artistic liberties with her looks and personality!

Art Type: coloured dragon sketch
Character: 59615758_350.png
Description: She has a bit of lore, but basically she is possessed and deformed as a result. A blank face with weeping black eye sockets, and a third eye that sees past, present and future.
Extra notes: Her accent is how I would like her to look please, including removing the head fin that the invisible part of her accent 'hides'.
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky Hello and welcome! Yes, two orders would be a-okay~ <3 And what lovely ladies you have oh my goodness, I would love to draw them both for you!

Your total for two dragon busts with color will be $76 USD ($38 USD each). Please expect a PM within a couple days with a rough pose sketch for the first for you to approve, and if it looks alright to continue, I'll ask for your Paypal info to send the invoice and finish her up from there! (Then repeat for your next dragon if that sounds good?)

Thank you so much and I am excited to start working on them!
@Trickilicky Hello and welcome! Yes, two orders would be a-okay~ <3 And what lovely ladies you have oh my goodness, I would love to draw them both for you!

Your total for two dragon busts with color will be $76 USD ($38 USD each). Please expect a PM within a couple days with a rough pose sketch for the first for you to approve, and if it looks alright to continue, I'll ask for your Paypal info to send the invoice and finish her up from there! (Then repeat for your next dragon if that sounds good?)

Thank you so much and I am excited to start working on them!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37