Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@AlexiaSilver Absolutely! I'll add you to the slots now~

And what a fantastic Guardian! Would you like me to take anything in particular into account for his pose, personality, or any other details?
@AlexiaSilver Absolutely! I'll add you to the slots now~

And what a fantastic Guardian! Would you like me to take anything in particular into account for his pose, personality, or any other details?
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina can I be added to your pinglist if you have one? I can't afford a slot at the moment but I would love one in the future
@Vovina can I be added to your pinglist if you have one? I can't afford a slot at the moment but I would love one in the future
F3d7DSl.png
@Vovina : I'm glad you like him! :D He is one of my main coli dragons, so he had a bit of a vicious personality! You don't have to include the purple halo above his head, unless you want to! Feel free to have fun with him! ^^ Should I send over payment? :]
@Vovina : I'm glad you like him! :D He is one of my main coli dragons, so he had a bit of a vicious personality! You don't have to include the purple halo above his head, unless you want to! Feel free to have fun with him! ^^ Should I send over payment? :]
cvRtQ2I.png
@Trachynhawb Yes, I can definitely do that! : ) Many thanks for the interest~

@AlexiaSilver Thank you! And yes, please send over payment whenever is convenient, if you're paying with gems. If you are paying with Paypal, let me know and I'll message you the information for that.

I'll be in touch via PM and get started soon! Also please feel free to ask for an update at any point; I'll get back to you asap and am always happy to include wip screenshots/scans.
@Trachynhawb Yes, I can definitely do that! : ) Many thanks for the interest~

@AlexiaSilver Thank you! And yes, please send over payment whenever is convenient, if you're paying with gems. If you are paying with Paypal, let me know and I'll message you the information for that.

I'll be in touch via PM and get started soon! Also please feel free to ask for an update at any point; I'll get back to you asap and am always happy to include wip screenshots/scans.
r6J6MbS.png
bump~
bump~
8dtZ7nB.png
Thank you kindly!

Up~
Thank you kindly!

Up~
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina If you are still open I would love to grab a slot for this gal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9117204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91173/9117204_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like a dragon pencil bust. As far as personality goes she is an extremely aggressive warrior who prefers to fight alone since when she fights she often enters a berserker state where she will lash out against ally and enemy alike. No preference for pose, just whatever you feel looks best. I'll be paying through paypal Also question. It says pencil bust so are these traditional art? If so would be be possible at all to pay extra and actually receive the physical copy? Just out of curiosity
@Vovina If you are still open I would love to grab a slot for this gal
9117204_350.png
I would like a dragon pencil bust.

As far as personality goes she is an extremely aggressive warrior who prefers to fight alone since when she fights she often enters a berserker state where she will lash out against ally and enemy alike.
No preference for pose, just whatever you feel looks best.

I'll be paying through paypal

Also question. It says pencil bust so are these traditional art? If so would be be possible at all to pay extra and actually receive the physical copy? Just out of curiosity
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb I certainly am! I'll put you down for a slot~ She's an awesome looking Guardian!

I currently have one picture I need to finish colors on, but will be able to start on Woutfyr soon! If you would rather wait to send payment until after I've completed that and can begin hers, that's totally fine with me. Just let me know what works best, and I'll PM the Paypal information.

To answer your question, I draw the pencil busts on paper, yes! I then scan them in for adjustments/clean-up, and add the colors in Photoshop. Though at the moment, I don't ship physical copies, apologies on that!
@Trachynhawb I certainly am! I'll put you down for a slot~ She's an awesome looking Guardian!

I currently have one picture I need to finish colors on, but will be able to start on Woutfyr soon! If you would rather wait to send payment until after I've completed that and can begin hers, that's totally fine with me. Just let me know what works best, and I'll PM the Paypal information.

To answer your question, I draw the pencil busts on paper, yes! I then scan them in for adjustments/clean-up, and add the colors in Photoshop. Though at the moment, I don't ship physical copies, apologies on that!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I can go ahead and send the payment right away. Easier for me to keep track of that way honestly since I'll have the message for it.

And gotcha. That's a shame that you don't ship copies but it was worth a shot asking. In the future if you end up offering that option I would love to know
@Vovina I can go ahead and send the payment right away. Easier for me to keep track of that way honestly since I'll have the message for it.

And gotcha. That's a shame that you don't ship copies but it was worth a shot asking. In the future if you end up offering that option I would love to know
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb Sounds good, and many thanks! I'll PM you the info shortly.

I'll definitely let you know if I can make that an option in the future! Apologies again about that.
@Trachynhawb Sounds good, and many thanks! I'll PM you the info shortly.

I'll definitely let you know if I can make that an option in the future! Apologies again about that.
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37