Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37
[center][sub]@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid, @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @Croissants, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil, @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma, @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann, @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem, @C05m1cW0lf, @NoxxoN, @YetDarker, @Saraceaser, @kijauni, @Neltharygos, @nephelle, @Haul, @violentabyss, @Trickilicky, @Velkhana[/sub] ____________________________[/center] Hello, everyone! Slots are now [b]open[/b] again! Please be sure to take a look at my rules and info [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1541650/1#post_1541650]here[/url], and if you have questions about anything, let me know how I can help! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you all for your interest as always, and please take care and stay safe out there!

Hello, everyone! Slots are now open again! Please be sure to take a look at my rules and info here, and if you have questions about anything, let me know how I can help!

Thank you all for your interest as always, and please take care and stay safe out there!
r6J6MbS.png
Hello again! Your art is fantastic, so I'm here for another piece. (Just a heads up, I don't have this girl yet, trying to breed for her--) @Vovina Art Type: Dragon - Bust -Colour Character: [i] Plain Dragon [/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=1&auth=67eedc936b3401795f4730556f67585aa6f1fd5f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]With skin:[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=919778&skin=33789&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i]With apparel:[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=919778&skin=33789&apparel=26941,8313,8592,12269,29243,9812,35010,8809,3697,24051,24049,3686&xt=dressing.png[/img] Description: Arbiter of light, and as usual for Guardian Dragons, as fierce as heck. With eyes as bright as the stars above, she is not who you want to cross in the Lightweavers domain. Extra notes: Include her accent as much as you feel comfortable doing! If it looks like armour, that would be cool - otherwise, complete artistic liberty!
Hello again! Your art is fantastic, so I'm here for another piece.
(Just a heads up, I don't have this girl yet, trying to breed for her--)
@Vovina
Art Type: Dragon - Bust -Colour
Character: Plain Dragon
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=1&auth=67eedc936b3401795f4730556f67585aa6f1fd5f&dummyext=prev.png
With skin:
scry?sdid=919778&skin=33789&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
With apparel:
scry?sdid=919778&skin=33789&apparel=26941,8313,8592,12269,29243,9812,35010,8809,3697,24051,24049,3686&xt=dressing.png

Description: Arbiter of light, and as usual for Guardian Dragons, as fierce as heck. With eyes as bright as the stars above, she is not who you want to cross in the Lightweavers domain.
Extra notes: Include her accent as much as you feel comfortable doing! If it looks like armour, that would be cool - otherwise, complete artistic liberty!
I am so tempted to snag a slot, but it is going to be a short week or so before I can, heh. Looking forward to your next opening!
I am so tempted to snag a slot, but it is going to be a short week or so before I can, heh. Looking forward to your next opening!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
Hey, I'm back! I have a request, and obviously if this is too much (totally get that) I have other dragons I'd love to commission you for. I have this boy, he's a hydra. Perhaps the most hellish thing I could commission you for XD [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60958843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609589/60958843_350.png?mtime=XyOQ4QADMOU.png[/img][/url][/center] If you would be okay drawing him, what would a quote for a colored bust look like? He's got 5 heads so obviously this is gonna be a big one (I'll probably have to save up and come back again later) Even if I can't afford Multae's mega-commission right now, I'd still like to grab a slot for a more traditional, 1-headed design :D
Hey, I'm back! I have a request, and obviously if this is too much (totally get that) I have other dragons I'd love to commission you for. I have this boy, he's a hydra. Perhaps the most hellish thing I could commission you for XD
60958843_350.png?mtime=XyOQ4QADMOU.png

If you would be okay drawing him, what would a quote for a colored bust look like? He's got 5 heads so obviously this is gonna be a big one (I'll probably have to save up and come back again later)

Even if I can't afford Multae's mega-commission right now, I'd still like to grab a slot for a more traditional, 1-headed design :D
@Vovina plz add me to your pinglist!
@Vovina plz add me to your pinglist!
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@Velkhana Hello again! Welcome back and thank you so much! <3 And what a breathtakingly beautiful guardian, I would love to draw her for you and have my fingers crossed here for good luck on your breeding projects for her!

I'd be happy to include her accent like winged armor as well~ Would you mind if I added on a couple bucks for the halo and apparel/accent she's got on? That would bring your total to $47 USD for a pencil bust + color if that sounds okay! Thank you so much for your interest in commissioning me again, and I can't wait to get started on her, I've got a pose in mind and should have that rough sketch ready for you within a few days!

@KindlyDragon Oh my gosh welcome back as well and thank you so much! <3 It'd be an honor to draw for you again sometime, and I appreciate you stopping by!

@violentabyss Hello there and welcome back! <3 That Emperor of yours is such a beauty, my goodness! I think I could give it a shot to draw him but would probably have to sketch the heads out separately and then combine them digitally on one larger canvas if that would be okay with you? (Just because I am not confident in my ability to fit everything on one piece of paper with the amount of detail he deserves!)

Price-wise, for a colored bust, I think maybe something around $175ish (about $35 per head, x5)? I would definitely discount it a bit from the regular per-bust price, and would be happy to discuss it further of course. Regardless of whether you'd like to go for that now or a 1-headed design, just let me know, you've got a slot!

@Waleskayu I've got you down on the pinglist, thank you kindly for your interest! <3
@Velkhana Hello again! Welcome back and thank you so much! <3 And what a breathtakingly beautiful guardian, I would love to draw her for you and have my fingers crossed here for good luck on your breeding projects for her!

I'd be happy to include her accent like winged armor as well~ Would you mind if I added on a couple bucks for the halo and apparel/accent she's got on? That would bring your total to $47 USD for a pencil bust + color if that sounds okay! Thank you so much for your interest in commissioning me again, and I can't wait to get started on her, I've got a pose in mind and should have that rough sketch ready for you within a few days!

@KindlyDragon Oh my gosh welcome back as well and thank you so much! <3 It'd be an honor to draw for you again sometime, and I appreciate you stopping by!

@violentabyss Hello there and welcome back! <3 That Emperor of yours is such a beauty, my goodness! I think I could give it a shot to draw him but would probably have to sketch the heads out separately and then combine them digitally on one larger canvas if that would be okay with you? (Just because I am not confident in my ability to fit everything on one piece of paper with the amount of detail he deserves!)

Price-wise, for a colored bust, I think maybe something around $175ish (about $35 per head, x5)? I would definitely discount it a bit from the regular per-bust price, and would be happy to discuss it further of course. Regardless of whether you'd like to go for that now or a 1-headed design, just let me know, you've got a slot!

@Waleskayu I've got you down on the pinglist, thank you kindly for your interest! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Thank you so much, I need all the luck I can get!

I don't mind at all, I'm glad you can include her accent! The price is fine, and I look forward to the sketch then. <3
@Vovina Thank you so much, I need all the luck I can get!

I don't mind at all, I'm glad you can include her accent! The price is fine, and I look forward to the sketch then. <3
@Vovina Yeah I definitely cannot afford that XD Unit I magically get a job during this pandemic, I'd like to use this boy Vex for my slot! [quote=order form] Art Type: Dragon bust with color [b]Character:[/b] Vex [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61541408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615415/61541408_350.png?mtime=X0fqyQACYjw.png[/img][/url] [skin=31437][/center] [b]Description:[/b] The blue and orange flames of symbolize a fight for balance as well as rage and inner turmoil. One of my edgier dragons lol-- Though he can be drawn in all sorts of expressions. [b]Extra notes:[/b] I don't love mirror fins so my version of them have modified ears which I'd like in the drawing. If you can get in the bicolor of the blue flame as well as the regular body colors that would be great! His second little eye should be aflame as well. Go ahead and leave out the rose unless you think it brings something nice to the image. He's also got a little scar in the middle of his tongue if his mouth is open in the image (just a little divot, but I also draw it as an X) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709636637499588608/755886022746833006/vex_ref.jpg[/img] [/quote]
@Vovina Yeah I definitely cannot afford that XD
Unit I magically get a job during this pandemic, I'd like to use this boy Vex for my slot!
order form wrote:
Art Type: Dragon bust with color
Character: Vex
61541408_350.png?mtime=X0fqyQACYjw.png

Description: The blue and orange flames of symbolize a fight for balance as well as rage and inner turmoil. One of my edgier dragons lol-- Though he can be drawn in all sorts of expressions.
Extra notes: I don't love mirror fins so my version of them have modified ears which I'd like in the drawing. If you can get in the bicolor of the blue flame as well as the regular body colors that would be great!
His second little eye should be aflame as well. Go ahead and leave out the rose unless you think it brings something nice to the image. He's also got a little scar in the middle of his tongue if his mouth is open in the image (just a little divot, but I also draw it as an X)

vex_ref.jpg

@violentabyss Oooh, Vex is such a gorgeous and fiery boy, I would love to draw him for you! He looks like he's going to be a lot of fun, I can definitely do the modified ears and blue and red colored flames, as well as the fire coming out of his second pair of eyes. Just want to check to make sure I understood so I can color him correctly for you, that I should use his primary/secondary/tertiary genes and colors for his scales, rather than the blueish color of the accent he's got?

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $45 USD. I've got one slot to finish before yours, but I should be able to get you your rough sketch for approval within a few days time!

Thanks so much again for commissioning me and I look forward to getting started on this lovely lad! <3
@violentabyss Oooh, Vex is such a gorgeous and fiery boy, I would love to draw him for you! He looks like he's going to be a lot of fun, I can definitely do the modified ears and blue and red colored flames, as well as the fire coming out of his second pair of eyes. Just want to check to make sure I understood so I can color him correctly for you, that I should use his primary/secondary/tertiary genes and colors for his scales, rather than the blueish color of the accent he's got?

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $45 USD. I've got one slot to finish before yours, but I should be able to get you your rough sketch for approval within a few days time!

Thanks so much again for commissioning me and I look forward to getting started on this lovely lad! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I would like to preserve that duotone look of his accent, so about 2/3 of the head should be blue, then maybe it fades into his gene colors? Or perhaps the fire would just tint the gene colors bluer? Honestly as long as there is a prominent blue around his face you can take some artistic liberties :D
@Vovina I would like to preserve that duotone look of his accent, so about 2/3 of the head should be blue, then maybe it fades into his gene colors? Or perhaps the fire would just tint the gene colors bluer? Honestly as long as there is a prominent blue around his face you can take some artistic liberties :D
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37