Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@KindlyDragon Apologies for the delayed response! But yes, I'd definitely be down to draw him again in another sort of angry/middle of a fight pose if you'd like, and change the posing+ add the outstretched arm. (And can definitely do the blood like last time too!) I'd just ask for a tad extra for the design details and arm addition if that sounds okay with you?

Your total for him would be $75 for color, or $55 for just the black and white. If you'd like to go ahead with it, I can get started on him for you soon and will have that rough pose idea for you in a few days to approve.

Thank you so much! ^__^
@KindlyDragon Apologies for the delayed response! But yes, I'd definitely be down to draw him again in another sort of angry/middle of a fight pose if you'd like, and change the posing+ add the outstretched arm. (And can definitely do the blood like last time too!) I'd just ask for a tad extra for the design details and arm addition if that sounds okay with you?

Your total for him would be $75 for color, or $55 for just the black and white. If you'd like to go ahead with it, I can get started on him for you soon and will have that rough pose idea for you in a few days to approve.

Thank you so much! ^__^
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

No worries! I'm no stranger to complexity charges as I'm sure you can imagine, long accepted that as part of my dragons as I love dragons covered in complex details too much, heh. Color price is fine!
@Vovina

No worries! I'm no stranger to complexity charges as I'm sure you can imagine, long accepted that as part of my dragons as I love dragons covered in complex details too much, heh. Color price is fine!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@Vovina

Oh! I should add. The purple doesn't produce light, except for his rear feathers but those don't matter here, but the green does. His visible scaled plates also have a reflective/shiny coating. Just so you know.
@Vovina

Oh! I should add. The purple doesn't produce light, except for his rear feathers but those don't matter here, but the green does. His visible scaled plates also have a reflective/shiny coating. Just so you know.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@KindlyDragon Awesome, thank you for letting me know about that and for returning to commission me again! :D I've got you down in the slot for the pencil bust + color, and will check in with you soon with that rough pose sketch~
@KindlyDragon Awesome, thank you for letting me know about that and for returning to commission me again! :D I've got you down in the slot for the pencil bust + color, and will check in with you soon with that rough pose sketch~
r6J6MbS.png
[center][sub]@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid (fullbodies), @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @Croissants, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil (dragon pencil busts), @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma (dragon pencil busts), @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann (mechs), @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem, @C05m1cW0lf, @NoxxoN, @YetDarker, @Saraceaser, @kijauni, @Neltharygos, @nephelle, @Haul, @violentabyss, @Trickilicky, @Velkhana, @Waleskayu, @Alpestris, @Spooner, @Rylex, @Lyka[/sub] ____________________________ Hello, everyone! I'm [b]opening[/b] up again for 1 slot (potentially 2, depending!) of any commission type. I have decided to add "fake anime screenshots" temporarily to the list of available options as well. All the info and commission info can be referenced [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1541650/1#post_1541650]here[/url] for your convenience, and please let me know if I can help you out with anything or answer any questions. Thank you all for your interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center]
@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid (fullbodies), @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @Croissants, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil (dragon pencil busts), @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma (dragon pencil busts), @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann (mechs), @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem, @C05m1cW0lf, @NoxxoN, @YetDarker, @Saraceaser, @kijauni, @Neltharygos, @nephelle, @Haul, @violentabyss, @Trickilicky, @Velkhana, @Waleskayu, @Alpestris, @Spooner, @Rylex, @Lyka

Hello, everyone! I'm opening up again for 1 slot (potentially 2, depending!) of any commission type. I have decided to add "fake anime screenshots" temporarily to the list of available options as well.

All the info and commission info can be referenced here for your convenience, and please let me know if I can help you out with anything or answer any questions. Thank you all for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina [b]Art Type:[/b] Fake Anime "Screenshots" [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51794550]Jörmungandr[/url] (Full body reference goes [url=https://i.ibb.co/R79zrP7/Jo-r-hm-Udisk2-0.png]here[/url]) (Reference of his hair style without the hat is [url=https://i.imgur.com/wigMFdC.png]here[/url]) [b]Description:[/b] Entity of dark desires, but actually neither evil nor good. Indifferent in most of time, only interested in negative moods and thoughts, and observing those who have dark sides and tempting them to bend to their desires. [b]Extra notes:[/b] Would it be ok to ask for a sunset background? BTW it may be nice if you could draw his gesture as holding his hat in one of his hand and stretching out a hand towards the camera [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] [b]The caption text:[/b] Blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.
@Vovina
Art Type: Fake Anime "Screenshots"
Character: Jörmungandr (Full body reference goes here) (Reference of his hair style without the hat is here)
Description: Entity of dark desires, but actually neither evil nor good. Indifferent in most of time, only interested in negative moods and thoughts, and observing those who have dark sides and tempting them to bend to their desires.
Extra notes: Would it be ok to ask for a sunset background? BTW it may be nice if you could draw his gesture as holding his hat in one of his hand and stretching out a hand towards the camera
The caption text: Blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.
ewTrfql.gif
@IromotNemem Hello again and welcome back! <3 I would just love to draw Jörmungandr again for you, I love his design and character so much. I can absolutely do the sunset background and the one hand holding the hat, the other stretched out towards the camera for you too~ I've got something in mind and will be sketching it out soon. Please expect a PM with the rough pose for your approval within the next couple of days!

Your total for the screenshot will be $50 USD. I'll ask for your Paypal info and send the invoice on over after the sketch approval if that's okay! :D Thank you so much for returning to commission me again, and I look forward to drawing this!
@IromotNemem Hello again and welcome back! <3 I would just love to draw Jörmungandr again for you, I love his design and character so much. I can absolutely do the sunset background and the one hand holding the hat, the other stretched out towards the camera for you too~ I've got something in mind and will be sketching it out soon. Please expect a PM with the rough pose for your approval within the next couple of days!

Your total for the screenshot will be $50 USD. I'll ask for your Paypal info and send the invoice on over after the sketch approval if that's okay! :D Thank you so much for returning to commission me again, and I look forward to drawing this!
r6J6MbS.png
Do you accept FR currency as well? If so can I be on your pinglist?
Do you accept FR currency as well? If so can I be on your pinglist?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat I only accept USD, apologies!
@OnyxBat I only accept USD, apologies!
r6J6MbS.png
It's alright, thanks for getting back to me :)
It's alright, thanks for getting back to me :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37